Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

T.H.E. - B.E.S.T. - O.F. - B.E.R.A.

This is a discussion on T.H.E. - B.E.S.T. - O.F. - B.E.R.A. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THE TOP PLAYERS....ALL IN 1 VIDEO. This is the best video you will ever see....nothing like the 10min ego fest ...
Page: 1

Siga

Default T.H.E. - B.E.S.T. - O.F. - B.E.R.A.

THE TOP PLAYERS....ALL IN 1 VIDEO.

This is the best video you will ever see....nothing like the 10min ego fest for one guy...or one clan...this is the best, of the best, of the legits, of beramus, in the game of Knight Online.

This is about skillz + lvlz + itemz

...and 1 dang good ol' sense of humor.

http://files.filefront.com/A_Legit_History...;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy the show:

-siGa iNc.

rattrap

:huh: dling

evenson

So the worst of of the rest of the servers? :lol: :wub:

why do u have the link liek 5 times?

rattrap

error downloading wtf

The idea is amazing i like to watch new things specially no videos, finally we are watching diferent kind of movies, congratz nice work, sadly i dunno too much about bera.

Originally posted by chusco
    The idea is amazing i like to watch new things specially no videos, finally we are watching *diferent kind of movies, congratz nice work, sadly i dunno too much about bera.
    it was a massive orgy of dupes back in the day. alot of macroing too.... thats all u need to know

QuIcK

All about not many skillz + macroed lvl + duped / gm gýfted items... cough mahina cough

Siga

Originally posted by QuIcK
    All about not many skillz + macroed lvl + duped / gm gýfted items... cough mahina cough

uh....LuLz.....

you couldnt take on any of these guys if u were both the same lvl...NAKED.

for the rest, when u get some proof, spam it. till then, why even bother posting? you think 1 flame artist is gonna kill the rep of the best players of this server? well, if a flamer cant dream, what eles can they do?

-----------

thanks for the rest of the PM's.
    (even the critique i got. B) )

once agian, thanks for watchen the video. glad you've enjoy'd it, and hated it.

QuIcK

Originally posted by Siga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Siga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

uh....LuLz.....

for the rest, when u get some proof, spam it. till then, why even bother posting? you think 1 flame artist is gonna kill the rep of the best players of this server? well, if a flamer cant dream, what eles can they do?

-----------

once agian, thanks for watchen the video. glad you've enjoy'd it, and hated it.[/b]
    Zzz everyone knows it and you do too... and yes i could take them because there not even that good that second warriors combo is so sad its ridiculous and he didnt mana pot for like 15 seconds once... Set owes me 75 bucks cause hes a faggot scammer... sid is a nazi cunt and they all macroed and i will find proof and rub it in and it will feel owwww so good <_<

rattrap

quick didnt someone label you as a hacker or scammer or something like that...... exactly
    good job on the vid siga first of its kind that i have seen

Siga

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by Siga@
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

uh....LuLz.....

-----------

once agian, thanks for watchen the video. glad you've enjoy'd it, and hated it.
    Zzz everyone knows it and you do too... and yes i could take them because there not even that good that second warriors combo is so sad its ridiculous and he didnt mana pot for like 15 seconds once... Set owes me 75 bucks cause hes a faggot scammer... sid is a nazi cunt and they all macroed and i will find proof and rub it in and it will feel owwww so good <_<[/b]

:blink: ------------------------------ :blink:
    check this out:
    http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...5&#entry1825386

Ray here, was a convited hack/scamer. You brought over several programs and links to ur gag sites for "illeagle" actions. SET and Sid knew ur habits and turned you in. OOOooOooo whats that? a 3 POINTER and it FEEEEeeEEEElz so RigHHt Uhhh Uhhh Fell that PWNAGE....whos the next flamer?

:lol: ----------------- :lol:

thanks agian for the overwhelming PM's im getting. we're al loving this, and im more then happy to deliver a question to any1 in the video. just PM me, and we'll work sumten out.

IsgurosBous

98% of downloading now...

sophiem

holy shit nice movie love the idea

damn dude..that video ownz...nice headshot btw

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast