Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

T.H.E. - B.E.S.T. - O.F. - B.E.R.A.

This is a discussion on T.H.E. - B.E.S.T. - O.F. - B.E.R.A. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div> Originally posted by Siga @ <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK All about not many skillz + macroed lvl + ...
Page: 2

Casablanca

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by Siga@
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

All about not many skillz + macroed lvl + duped / gm gýfted items... cough mahina cough

uh....LuLz.....

you couldnt take on any of these guys if u were both the same lvl...NAKED.

for the rest, when u get some proof, spam it. till then, why even bother posting? you think 1 flame artist is gonna kill the rep of the best players of this server? well, if a flamer cant dream, what eles can they do?

-----------

thanks for the rest of the PM's.
    (even the critique i got. B) )

once agian, thanks for watchen the video. glad you've enjoy'd it, and hated it.
    Zzz everyone knows it and you do too... and yes i could take them because there not even that good that second warriors combo is so sad its ridiculous and he didnt mana pot for like 15 seconds once... Set owes me 75 bucks cause hes a faggot scammer... sid is a nazi cunt and they all macroed and i will find proof and rub it in and it will feel owwww so good <_<[/b]
    hehe i never said i was any good, and i didnt pot cuz we just relogged and i forgot to put soul pot on right click. anything else?
    dont u dare callin me a cheater.. cuz.. im not
    -casa

DarkNeZz

Owned
    The movie is the best
    To all who dont like it > dont look the game play look how its made > fkin awesome

QuIcK

Casa i dont know if u cheated or really care i am positive sid and set did proof soon or may be they will admit live on the forums???? wait to see...

lol its funny as hell cuz this is a legit vid, so like none of the topp 100 are in it xD

yayaya

to bad MarvinTheMartian.. aka NoConscious on orc side.. is a KOXPER wahhaa

cRuX

Who's in the video?...because if it's just macro cuban wiggers that think they own in pk i'm not dl'ing..and BTW..siga
    you know that GetSome is the best legit clan :mellow:

NightOwl

rapidshare pls :wub:

is it just me or are the links not working?

if it does is just me can someone pm a working dl link or post 1 here?

ty

lusian

FF isnt working now <_<

Siga

Originally posted by cRuX
    Who's in the video?...because if it's just macro cuban wiggers that think they own in pk i'm not dl'ing..and BTW..siga
    you know that GetSome is the best legit clan *:mellow:

we dont need to thik we own. we do. if u saw the video, instead of jumpen the gun, flamen n poiting fingures u human leach, GetSome is in the video. and i never said they wernt.

see, i can cal u a "human leach" as its a fact, and a lot of people know it. ur all buddy buddy with people, untill they quit, u get there accoutns, and then u act as if u dont even know them anymore.

where as u calling us "macro cuban wiggers' is just the talk of a noob, who will never be the best. lvl and items are one thing. its about the skillz. and yeah, some people in the video have done shit. iv done shit. we were punished. and allowd to play. if u got beef, take it up with k2.

what i dont get, is flame. why even do it? its not gonna make u any more a better player, or human being. not as if it affects you directly or indirectly. its not your rep. its not your account. its not ur charector. hell the're not ur friends. i didnt ask you for ur input. they didnt ask u for ur input. you arn't required to post here, nor watch the movie. u are, however, required to win a Darwin award some time in ur life.

my point is, get the fcuk over it, and remmber, its just a game.

Siga

Originally posted by robintjeuh
    is it just me or are the links not working?

if it does is just me can someone pm a working dl link or post 1 here?

ty *

refresh the page...filefront is trying to repair there servers and keep them online at the same time

G says:
    hi
    G says:
    got any alternative link to ur movie? .x
    Ж« » ﮐigA « »Ж {K) * * * http://files.filefront.com/A_Legit_History...;/fileinfo.html says:
    uh
    Ж« » ﮐigA « »Ж {K) * * * http://files.filefront.com/A_Legit_History...;/fileinfo.html says:
    just refrehs a lot
    i got people downloading it right now
    fiel front is just being a fag
    G says:
    yay it worked

Sweet

WOW that's an awesome movie...

Pwner

Really nice video, one of the guys even speaks Swedish

NÄR VI GRÄVER GULD I GÖTEBORG

Originally posted by Pwner
    Really nice video, one of the guys even speaks Swedish

NÄR VI GRÄVER GULD I GÖTEBORG
    Could be cus hes from sweden? :wub: Casa

Very nice movie siga, liked it. Music was all good and the clips aswell

cRuX

Originally posted by Siga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Siga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    you know that GetSome is the best legit clan *:mellow:

we dont need to thik we own. we do. if u saw the video, instead of jumpen the gun, flamen n poiting fingures u human leach, GetSome is in the video. and i never said they wernt.

see, i can cal u a "human leach" as its a fact, and a lot of people know it. ur all buddy buddy with people, untill they quit, u get there accoutns, and then u act as if u dont even know them anymore.

where as u calling us "macro cuban wiggers' is just the talk of a noob, who will never be the best. lvl and items are one thing. its about the skillz. and yeah, some people in the video have done shit. iv done shit. we were punished. and allowd to play. if u got beef, take it up with k2.

what i dont get, is flame. why even do it? its not gonna make u any more a better player, or human being. not as if it affects you directly or indirectly. its not your rep. its not your account. its not ur charector. hell the're not ur friends. i didnt ask you for ur input. they didnt ask u for ur input. you arn't required to post here, nor watch the movie. u are, however, required to win a Darwin award some time in ur life.

my point is, get the fcuk over it, and remmber, its just a game.[/b]
    You've always been quite the poet Siga..Quite the poet..Instead of flaming me..You Could've answered my question I just wanted to know who was in the movie...I didn't Call you "macro cuban wiggers" i asked if it was...i didn't know if it was Liquid clan or who?...I never said YOU macro'd i never said YOU have done shit..I know you have made your mistakes and accepted it..As for saying i "act buddy buddy to get accounts"... You know as well as i do, I didn't even know Acid very well until he did quit..I had just got my mage hacked and was on a lvl 52..So i asked Acid in vent if he would let me play his acc so i could pk with the clan..I did just that...and about 3-4 weeks later I got "Invalid Password" one morning and Talked with Acid and found out that He hadn't changed the pw...2 months later i'm walking in moradon b2 and BOOM...there's Acids Mage..I guess your boy Mexican was enjoying the free character? :rollseyes: Anyways I'll watch this movie...and you know as well as i do siga..that you shouldn't tell people about pk skills...you may know them when you see them but you weren't the best pker i've seen.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast