Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

T.H.E. - B.E.S.T. - O.F. - B.E.R.A.

This is a discussion on T.H.E. - B.E.S.T. - O.F. - B.E.R.A. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Siga where as u calling us "macro cuban wiggers' is just the talk of a noob, who ...
Page: 3

Wooshy

Originally posted by Siga

where as u calling us "macro cuban wiggers' is just the talk of a noob, who will never be the best. lvl and items are one thing. its about the skillz. and yeah, some people in the video have done shit. iv done shit. we were punished. and allowd to play. if u got beef, take it up with k2. *

This is the best video you will ever see....nothing like the 10min ego fest for one guy...or one clan...this is the best, of the best, of the legits, of beramus, in the game of Knight Online. *
    h43r:

Siga

Originally posted by Wooshy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wooshy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Siga

where as u calling us "macro cuban wiggers' is just the talk of a noob, who will never be the best. lvl and items are one thing. its about the skillz. and yeah, some people in the video have done shit. iv done shit. we were punished. and allowd to play. if u got beef, take it up with k2. *

This is the best video you will ever see....nothing like the 10min ego fest for one guy...or one clan...this is the best, of the best, of the legits, of beramus, in the game of Knight Online. *
    h43r:[/b]

look...just cuzz some peopel did shit in the past...dosnt mean that aint legit today.

and crux. go flame somewhere eles. no one cares. ur a 13 year old kid whos got some balls cuzz he posts shit talk on the net. ur bad ass son.

as for my pk skills, ill take u on with a mage, a warrior, and a rog, woop ur ass, fraps it and mail it to ur mama, but what would that prove? would it shut u up? no. u'd be bakck here maken more bullshit excuses up.

this is a topic about the movie. if u wish to flame, do it eles where.

Default GG :)

Very nice movie,but tell set to go orc again,we want that Good Gun on our side,and his pk parties rules

-CasanovA

Wooshy

look...just cuzz some peopel did shit in the past...dosnt mean that aint legit today.
    so i can go macro to 70 and then stop doing that, get into a high rank clan, say i dont macro anymore (cuz i dont need to =O), and be considered legit?

btw havent said they macro'ed to 70

QuIcK

Originally posted by Wooshy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wooshy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Siga

so i can go macro to 70 and then stop doing that, get into a high rank clan, say i dont macro anymore (cuz i dont need to =O), and be considered legit?

btw havent said they macro'ed to 70[/b]
    You dont need to we all know :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Siga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Siga)</div>
    Originally posted by Wooshy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Siga

h43r:

and crux. go flame somewhere eles. no one cares. ur a 13 year old kid whos got some balls cuzz he posts shit talk on the net. ur bad ass son.

as for my pk skills, ill take u on with a mage, a warrior, and a rog, woop ur ass, fraps it and mail it to ur mama, but what would that prove? would it shut u up? no. u'd be bakck here maken more bullshit excuses up.

this is a topic about the movie. if u wish to flame, do it eles where.[/b]
    in fact thats what makes them unlegit. u think its only bad if tehe people still do it? so someone dupes the shit out of stuff has +8 shell +3 uniques and is lvl 70 but they stop and start playing "legit" thats ok? i guess that shit HAS to fly on beramus or there wouldnt be 1 person legit on there...

Wooshy

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by Wooshy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Siga

btw havent said they macro'ed to 70
    You dont need to we all know :rollseyes:[/b]
    well, dont think marvinthemartian did to 80, i raided him several times ^_^

but about his 67-, he did 63-66 in 13 days, thats like 25% each day..... :<

Siga

zzzz
    this site iv posted the topic on has gotten the worst flame out of 6 different KO related sites.

what im sayn, is that the crap some of them did, wasnt as bad as people make it seam. no one macro'd 0-70. no one duped. hacked. or "salwatored" items.

last thing ima say to this b4 i delete the bookmark.

its not ur account. its not ur rep. its not ur problem. no one is asking you to post your opinion, nor do we care. why do you?

xourico

for example, today just TONIGHT I made 17%, its not bigdeal to make 25% a day, you just need patience and lucky to find good parties

and btw, I liked to the movie

Wooshy

Originally posted by xourico
    for example, today just TONIGHT I made 17%, its not bigdeal to make 25% a day, you just need patience and lucky to find good parties

and btw, I liked to the movie
    for 13 days in a row?

i made 28% in 1 day once, n next 15, but thats about it

QuIcK

zzzz
    this site iv posted the topic on has gotten the worst flame out of 6 different KO related sites. *

what im sayn, is that the crap some of them did, wasnt as bad as people make it seam. no one macro'd 0-70. no one duped. hacked. or "salwatored" items. *

last thing ima say to this b4 i delete the bookmark. *

its not ur account. its not ur rep. its not ur problem. no one is asking you to post your opinion, nor do we care. why do you?
    dont matter if they macroed 1-10 thats 10 macroed lvls and should be delvled 5 lvls... even now hello 65 that would happen is mahina was legit :rollseyes:

Casablanca

Originally posted by QuIcK
    Casa i dont know if u cheated or really care i am positive sid and set did proof soon or may be they will admit live on the forums???? wait to see...
    dont worry i didnt , i would never cheat. why u think im still wearing a giga+7, DR and WP?
    and for my combo, its really that bad?

xourico

yes, its hard, but not impossible, and believe me, with macro or partying with macroers 24/7 you can do alot more then 25% <_<

QuIcK

Originally posted by Casablanca+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Casablanca)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    Casa i dont know if u cheated or really care i am positive sid and set did proof soon or may be they will admit live on the forums???? wait to see...
    dont worry i didnt , i would never cheat. why u think im still wearing a giga+7, DR and WP?
    and for my combo, its really that bad? [/b]
    Sorry xD not the best :P but then again i hate videos its not like accurate. For the most part from a vid u can get an idea of how sumone plays but real way is a 1v1...

xourico

real way is a 8vs8 <_<

this is a teamplay game!!! <_<

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast