t.h.e. b.e.s.t. o.f. t.h.e. b.e.s.t.

This is a discussion on t.h.e. b.e.s.t. o.f. t.h.e. b.e.s.t. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THE TOP PLAYERS....ALL IN 1 VIDEO. This is the best video you will ever see....nothing like the 10min ego fest ...
Page: 1

Siga

Default t.h.e. b.e.s.t. o.f. t.h.e. b.e.s.t.

THE TOP PLAYERS....ALL IN 1 VIDEO.

This is the best video you will ever see....nothing like the 10min ego fest for one guy...or one clan...this is the best, of the best, of the legits, of beramus, in the game of Knight Online.

This is about skillz + lvlz + itemz

...and 1 dang good ol' sense of humor.

http://files.filefront.com/A_Legit_History...;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy the show:

-siGa iNc.

rattrap

hmmm lets see this one hope its good siga
    1st :rollseyes:

EDIT 600 and something
    lol 1st on this forum

rattrap

wait a sec same one?
    zzzzzzz same one why repost

Best video ever!!!

yayaya

is it that same movie with those macroers pretending being legit?

IRockUSuck

Hmm nice video.. but i wont watch it for 2 times its boring.

the video wasnt bad..but if u post it again over and over..u make ppl getting sick of it

selfpwned ftw

cRuX

Originally posted by yayaya
    Yes...ROFL Siga what's a matter? not getting enough e-attention?..you're a joke rofl :lol: ...Get a life..Or maybe a job
    so you can pay for your debts your girlfriend caused you Maybe that would benefit you more than sitting in ventrilo and telling story's about how you "beat the fuck" out of 3 guys at the same time..Probably used your U.S. Ranger shit right?...or maybe it was power rangers...can't remember

Siga

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-yayaya
    Yes...ROFL Siga what's a matter? not getting enough e-attention?..you're a joke rofl :lol: ...Get a life..Or maybe a job
    so you can pay for your debts your girlfriend caused you Maybe that would benefit you more than sitting in ventrilo and telling story's about how you "beat the fuck" out of 3 guys at the same time..Probably used your U.S. Ranger shit right?...or maybe it was power rangers...can't remember [/b]
    u know me? seriously? do you? cuzz all u got right now is flame. back that up on u as a person, well, that aint sayn much. u as a person, is just a pissed off 14 year old kid, with daddys c0ck up ur ass, who crys on ventrilo and ts to his "e- friends" about how daddy is abusing you agian and mommy taken pictures. like i said b4, just cuzz ur real balls havnt dropd, dont mean u can fabricate e-balls on a flame forum, and who i could kill with an empty box of cigs. you got e-balls. seriously. but thats all u got. would u say half the shit, or even look at me eye to eye in real life?

its funyn how u wanan remmber al these facts about me. its liek ur obsessed. only thing i remmber about u is how u would cry;d to us cuzz ur ass hurts.

but yeah, aint nuten but flamers and wigger hicks liek ur self here. im done. flame back, please. u aint got shit on me. tell em some more bs, and make ur self appear how ever u want. but u dont have to lie to ur self. u know who i am, and u know, if i ever saw u in real life, id kill ya.

someone needs a therapist :rollseyes:

Lemon

Originally posted by Siga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Siga)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX@
    <!--QuoteBegin-yayaya

so you can pay for your debts your girlfriend caused you Maybe that would benefit you more than sitting in ventrilo and telling story's about how you "beat the fuck" out of 3 guys at the same time..Probably used your U.S. Ranger shit right?...or maybe it was power rangers...can't remember
    u know me? seriously? do you? cuzz all u got right now is flame. back that up on u as a person, well, that aint sayn much. u as a person, is just a pissed off 14 year old kid, with daddys c0ck up ur ass, who crys on ventrilo and ts to his "e- friends" about how daddy is abusing you agian and mommy taken pictures. like i said b4, just cuzz ur real balls havnt dropd, dont mean u can fabricate e-balls on a flame forum, and who i could kill with an empty box of cigs. you got e-balls. seriously. but thats all u got. would u say half the shit, or even look at me eye to eye in real life?

its funyn how u wanan remmber al these facts about me. its liek ur obsessed. only thing i remmber about u is how u would cry;d to us cuzz ur ass hurts.

but yeah, aint nuten but flamers and wigger hicks liek ur self here. im done. flame back, please. u aint got shit on me. tell em some more bs, and make ur self appear how ever u want. but u dont have to lie to ur self. u know who i am, and u know, if i ever saw u in real life, id kill ya.[/b]
    Oh shut the fuck up.

JxxL

i fell asleep first 2 sentences :P

Chiclette

Old movie u already posted this , some time before