Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

T u r k (lol)

This is a discussion on T u r k (lol) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn: </div> <!--QuoteBegin-chase[b ](turkish joke)Ananin Amina Beton dokerimde butun mahalle abaza kalir (if u flame me ...
Page: 2

chase

Default Re: T u r k (lol)

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Time2Burn:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-chase[b
    ](turkish joke)Ananin Amina Beton dokerimde butun mahalle abaza kalir (if u flame me about what im post)
    It is not a joke, it is very offensive swearing in Turkish be careful

btw ROFL i like that, unfortunately yes most of Turks have same basic skills but the pitcure is funny [/b]
    kk sorry.

chase

Originally posted by EdN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EdN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-chase
    dude can u not read.

fuk u wigger.
    oke vampire freak...(emo)

go cut ur wrists instead of spamming these forums[/b]
    go back on my homepage. MY WRIST ARE NOT CUT.

can u please ban this chase, he is like 7 years old and keeps posting random bullshit.....

tolgahan

i saw this pic. on a Turkish forum 2 days ago.
    yeah so funny.
    Chase dont use words what you dont know what it means.you can ask me i ll tell you what it means ok?
    actually not poblem here coz only turkish users can understand here others dont care ..
    Mod pls lock this topic .there ll be war here :lol:

Robs0n

Default Re: T u r k (lol)

[quote]

LOL, pretty funny i have nothing agasint turks. but i think this is funny.

(turkish joke)Ananin Amina Beton dokerimde butun mahalle abaza kalir (if u flame me about what im post)

^_^ funny ^_^

Originally posted by Boozah
    can u please ban this chase, he is like 7 years old and keeps posting random bullshit.....
    +1

i could make something similar for americans, with Stupidity and Obesity the 2 skill trees. but i think it might offend people.

tolgahan

Originally posted by 0000000
    i could make something similar for americans, with Stupidity and Obesity the 2 skill trees. but i think it might offend people.
    every white has a black in it..
    having fun with the black is not problem but thinking that it is all black is not true.

Aphile

lol. im american and i rofl at that shit. some of us are like fucking whales.

chase

please do it, i hate america !

:Hades:

Aren't 50% of Americans overweight?... McDonalds FTW ^_^

chase

Originally posted by :Hades:
    Aren't 50% of Americans overweight?... McDonalds FTW *^_^
    LMAO !!!!1

Originally posted by Healo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Healo)</div>
    Originally posted by Amano@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Healo

alot of turks are nice ppl, they just get categorized by ppl like u *h43r:

ya 5 out of 100 turks are nice... the other MAJORITY have lvl 80 coyn pls and party pls and clan pls and not to forget everybody favourite... lvl 80 dupe

so yeah.. don't blame people like me... BLAME THOSE 95% TURK WHO RUIN IT FOR EVERYBODY
    [/i][/b]
    yeah thats the kinda reply i expected...alot of those are from Peru, brazil, other foreign countries (foreign from the usa) but yet everyone only calls "them" turks. -_-[/b]
    zzz so they speak turkish??? i dont think so, alot of other ppl are gay too but its easy to recognize when they speak spanish and when they speak turkish...

Banned

I could also do the same for europeans with ignorance and false sense of superiority

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    I could also do the same for europeans with ignorance and false sense of superiority[/b]
    and bring in how america had to bail their asses out of WW2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast