Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

T u r k (lol)

This is a discussion on T u r k (lol) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What the fck is wrong with these people ? 11 fuckung percent. Thats..fucked up. :blink: crazy...
Page: 4

AndTheHeroFails

What the fck is wrong with these people ?

11 fuckung percent. Thats..fucked up. :blink: crazy

TimtoN_

Default Re: T u r k (lol)

Originally posted by chase
    i have nothing agasint turks
    ....you serious ? h43r:

yea, like 5/100 is good ones :rollseyes:

Weed

Originally posted by 0000000
    i could make something similar for americans, with Stupidity and Obesity the 2 skill trees. but i think it might offend people.
    ok listen dude, i try not to offend you in any way.... i actually thought you were a decent player till ingame you called me a american peice of shit..... i bet if you came here and didnt bow to your queen every morning you will see why we make fun you you...

OH, btw you fucking fagget, dont call us stupid or w.e becuase i can come up with 10000000000 reasons why england would be a stupid place to live.

Originally posted by HeyJude
    and bring in how america had to bail their asses out of WW2
    This comment shows how ignorant you are. WW2 was won by the USSR, not by the USA. By the time Americans landed in Normandy in the summer of 1944, Soviet Forces were in Poland with Germans retreating in all eastern front. If the USA and the UK didnt implement D-Day, the German surrender would only be delayed. The Americans were so coward, they opened the 2nd front only when Germany collapsed.

Even if the USA never intervened the war, the Germans could never beat the Soviets, cause they didnt have enough manpower and industrial power to do so.
    lol the soviets were so fucling undersupplied they never would have defeated german forces in germany, especially if america hadnt come in and they brought their troops from th western front... and btw germany wasnt OUR war, they did nothing to us, its was japan that was our war, but ur right fighting a 2 front war with 2 strong nations would be a good idea right? well, it didnt do much for hitler...

Originally posted by Weed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Weed)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    i could make something similar for americans, with Stupidity and Obesity the 2 skill trees. but i think it might offend people.
    ok listen dude, i try not to offend you in any way.... i actually thought you were a decent player till ingame you called me a american peice of shit..... i bet if you came here and didnt bow to your queen every morning you will see why we make fun you you...

OH, btw you fucking fagget, dont call us stupid or w.e becuase i can come up with 10000000000 reasons why england would be a stupid place to live.[/b]
    Heres the difference between me and you. You're a patriotic american who cant accept a joke about your country or even accept the slightest criticism without going crazy. English people are the total opposite, all we do is complain. We hate our weather, hate our government, hate the transport, hate the local food, hate pretty much everything which is why so many people fill their lives with alcohol abuse here. Frankly, i dont give a shit about England, it can be a nice place but most of the time its a full pile of shit. And for your information, the Queen is only here to satisfy the american and japanese tourists, most of us want her gone.

nice post about WW2, saved me having to write it, so many stupid americans on here get taught propaganda instead of history

SiCoXiS

PERU rulz :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Boozah
    can u please ban this chase, he is like 7 years old and keeps posting random bullshit.....
    yep bann him pls <3

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    Originally posted by Weed@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

OH, btw you fucking fagget, dont call us stupid or w.e becuase i can come up with 10000000000 reasons why england would be a stupid place to live.
    Heres the difference between me and you. You're a patriotic american who cant accept a joke about your country or even accept the slightest criticism without going crazy. English people are the total opposite, all we do is complain. We hate our weather, hate our government, hate the transport, hate the local food, hate pretty much everything which is why so many people fill their lives with alcohol abuse here. Frankly, i dont give a shit about England, it can be a nice place but most of the time its a full pile of shit. And for your information, the Queen is only here to satisfy the american and japanese tourists, most of us want her gone.

nice post about WW2, saved me having to write it, so many stupid americans on here get taught propaganda instead of history [/b]
    well seeing the USSR win ww2 againt the combined eastern and western forces of germany would be a great movie with a ton of dead commies...the USSR was so undersupplied they had a very low limit of how many bullets u could use, ffs not even all the soldiers had guns...plz try to explain how they would have won that war? it was the temperature and distance from home that weakened the german forces enough for the soviets to push back, so ur telling me that if germany reinforced their west, making it even stronger than it was when they totally raped russia in the beginning then russia would have won. bravo, youre a fucking genius.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234