Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking wh GM about +10 Shell

This is a discussion on Talking wh GM about +10 Shell within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is why im happy i play manes, only +0 and +1 here...
Page: 2

MillionVoices

this is why im happy i play manes, only +0 and +1 here

FredTFT

this is why im happy i play manes, only +0 and +1 here [/b]
    i highly doubt that the horn Xbow u're running around with in CZ is +6 or +7
    <3

poontuss

of course a item can be upgraded to +9, you buy like 20 raptor +7&#39;s (rb) whit your buddys and than give them all to 1 of them and he upgrades them whit the rebirth method thing ( :P ) and i promise atleast one of them will go to +11! well, maybe 1 or 2 or maybe none :P
    or if you have cash buy rebirthed +5&#39;s :lol:

i have upgraded a MS to +11/90 rebirth

but ye a +10 item is just crazy, and yes i think thats a great idea; delete all +10&#39;s but it "can" be done! if you have ALOTS of money :huh:

and sry for bad grammar, im from sweden

FredTFT

and sry for bad grammar, im from sweden [/b]
    we&#39;re sorry about that for you :lol:

Banned

i think hes 1 of the gm&#39;s putting out those +10&#39;s so why should it matter to him ?

Aba

I agree with the fact that +10 (24 bonus) shell is completely bogus.

But the whole +2 +3 uniques thing doesn&#39;t bother me. Of course that stuff is possible, after so many years.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I agree with the fact that +10 (24 bonus) shell is completely bogus.

But the whole +2 +3 uniques thing doesn&#39;t bother me. Of course that stuff is possible, after so many years.[/b]
    only reason ppl complain is cuz now with higher lvl cap its harder to beat someone who has +3s when u have +0s... majority of ppl however who have those have no skill and u still have a chance to beat them... full unique sets +3 may have not been legit but it is possible to have maybe 1 or 2 +3s or a few +2s

Aba

only reason ppl complain is cuz now with higher lvl cap its harder to beat someone who has +3s when u have +0s... majority of ppl however who have those have no skill and u still have a chance to beat them... full unique sets +3 may have not been legit but it is possible to have maybe 1 or 2 +3s or a few +2s[/b]
    I agree completely.

In fact, I know people who have a lot of "questionable" items who are completely legit. Just means they&#39;re good at trading, maybe a babashopper, perhaps they just play and farm a lot. Uniques are no problem. But +10 shell and weapons -_- gimme a break, GMs really should take action against those.

I know people with full +9 shit, +10 shards, etc. -_- completely bogus.

I&#39;m afraid the problem is, that a lot of those people who make those items illegitimately are not using them, they&#39;re just making and selling them to legitimate people who can afford the items, whether it&#39;s through an in-game trade or a lot of USD.

It would be unfair for them to whipe all items that are as people can best describe as "questionable" - just for this reason.

It would be like...

someone stealing a car, you buy it with your hard earned money, then the police reposess it without paying you what you spent for it.

Just an example :P

Banned

thats ko for you ><

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12