Tattoo idea?/ request

This is a discussion on Tattoo idea?/ request within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first off, idk if we have a off topic media sect, but after 1 second of looking i figured id ...
Page: 1

Default Tattoo idea?/ request

first off, idk if we have a off topic media sect, but after 1 second of looking i figured id post here, Im thinking of getting a tattoo, i have the idea, but im not an artist and dont have photoshop either so i cant do it,

this is for anyone who is bored or w/e, i just wanna see what some people oculd come up with,

this is my idea(woot for paint)

(as far as the tatoo, id like the peace sign border to be a bit thicker, and have the words wrap the circle....)

P.S. move this if u need to, but i figure alot of ppl look here so it was my best shot.

anything would be a great help, ty

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

when you wanna place a tattoo, it doesn't mather what other people think of it.
    Main thing is that you have a story behind it. something that represents somebody or something in your life.

Ofc, the design does mather
    And from what i would say is, don't fill in the area's, maby let the peace sign fade from color to color on each 'stick'.
    Also for the Text, use something twirly

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Main thing is that you have a story behind it. something that represents somebody or something in your life.
    Wrd. Hate those douches with goatee (most of times) that get a tribal tatto because everyone has it and they are so badass.

Decoman

lol i'd advice u not making that tatto.
    make something better but defintly not that.

well this was the first thing that came to mind, , but im a huge believer if the "one life, one love", thats thats the reall reason of it, but i dont want just words, im still thinking of what to do, and also idk i do like those colors as far as what to fill it in with

Decoman

http://all-funny.info/wp-content/upl...head-tatto.jpg

nah i'm kidding just make on ur hand or on the back the words : one love one life with some nice effects just go to the guy and tell him what ur thinking

MrShark

ilt ry 2 make it good:P

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Big decision getting a tattoo.. I have three and I am getting one more I think.. I love music so my tats basically pertain to music.. Just get what you like and forget what other people think. It's going on your body, so get something you know that you would like, well, permanently lol..

wow thats freaky, i was gunna post a tattoo thing when i got home from work tonight...cause im thinking of getting one too...

my idea is this:
    cause every 4 years my zidiac sign changes from leo > cancer and back, i was gunna get half a crab and half a lion, with the southern cross around it (australian)...

one of my mates told me to get a lion with crabs lmao...but yeh what u guys think of zodiac half half sign with southern cross?

do wathever u want to do... don't care about other's think...

Banned

Get an anchor to the gastrocnemius.

Quote Originally Posted by ORhPositive View Post
    do wathever u want to do... don't care about other's think...
    I know i was just seeing what other people thought of my idea..... and see if anyone could think of an artistic twist to it...

get your family crest look it up pick n stick it

Something with a personal touch would be nice i think. I would never ever print random stars or tribals on my body >.<

yea, like i dont want just a bumch of wierd lines and symbols either