Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tchuddi + ::priestes:: PK

This is a discussion on Tchuddi + ::priestes:: PK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hes back? he still using macro to combo? :/...
Page: 2

hes back? he still using macro to combo? :/

Im fucking wonder what is ur ingame name
    probably u r one of those sins who alwyas run away,
    and u r jelaous that some can be better tehn u

Speed

not a sin , never run a way ... rather die and get my scroll back instead of being duffed for 2 minutes , out of the 30 it lasts i probably only use 5 minutes because of gay duff+town who dont even kill me

and jelous? dont think so

nealia let me play on ares =D

Originally posted by Fluppy
    go back to ares newbie, i want real challenge in cz :wub:

Validating

Speed u know even a noob see that the video was made by Tchuddi, not me, its Tchuddis video, not mine.
    Maybe im weird but i dont think that someone who malice+town or para+town can have 820k NPs as i do. Maybe i bought them in sundries. :lol:

there was wrote a lot so... here is my option to what u wrote

- as priestes says he was always BUFF. this was 1st time when i playing with him as a debuff and i dont think that he is whore. he is one of my best friends here. btw : if U dont like duffs than its your problem. i dont like wariors and screem and iam not telling to ppl that they r whores only cuze they use their skills. OMG man, read what u wrote.

- Iam really wonder when priestes Duff u and town. lol. i know him very long time and i PK often with him and he doesnt do debuff town. btw: i dont understand why should he do that ?

- priestes has right, this video is mine, i only ask him, if i can record it and put it here. it seems that it was mistake

- Speed u can do what u wana in CZ. if u wana die than die, if u wana town than town, but dont spam bullshit here like u do.

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Nealia
    Im fucking wonder what is ur ingame name
    probably u r one of those sins who alwyas run away, *
    and u r jelaous that some can be better tehn u
    shut the fuk up , u stupid little whore , and jealous ? the word doesnt fit in this topic , cuz we aint not jealous

Crazy2010

Originally posted by priestes
    :riestes:: is buffer and always played as buffer, reskilled only for this video and im sure im not a whore, try to think about what ur writting.
    you were a full debuffer till a few days u stopped coming to cz and reskilled to buffer to exp up whore
    so dont try to make this shits up *always played as buffer *

Crazy2010

Originally posted by tchuddi

- *as priestes says he was always BUFF. this was 1st time when i playing with him as a debuff and i dont think that he is whore. he is one of my best friends here. btw : if U dont like duffs than its your problem. i dont like wariors and screem and iam not telling to ppl that they r whores only cuze they use their skills. OMG man, read what u wrote.

- *Iam really wonder when priestes Duff u and town. lol. i know him very long time and i PK often with him and he doesnt do debuff town. btw: i dont understand why should he do that ?

- *priestes has right, this video is mine, i only ask him, if i can record it and put it here. it seems that it was mistake

- Speed u can do what u wana in CZ. if u wana die than die, if u wana town than town, but dont spam bullshit here like u do.
    stop kissing prieste's ass

:::Wendigo:::

Originally posted by Nealia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nealia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fluppy
    go back to ares newbie, i want real challenge in cz :wub:[/b]
    going back to orc asap Nealia...
    if u consider me a real challenge ofc...

<3 our fights in CSW...

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    Originally posted by tchuddi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tchuddi)

- *as priestes says he was always BUFF. this was 1st time when i playing with him as a debuff and i dont think that he is whore. he is one of my best friends here. btw : if U dont like duffs than its your problem. i dont like wariors and screem and iam not telling to ppl that they r whores only cuze they use their skills. OMG man, read what u wrote.

- *Iam really wonder when priestes Duff u and town. lol. i know him very long time and i PK often with him and he doesnt do debuff town. btw: i dont understand why should he do that ?

- *priestes has right, this video is mine, i only ask him, if i can record it and put it here. it seems that it was mistake

- Speed u can do what u wana in CZ. if u wana die than die, if u wana town than town, but dont spam bullshit here like u do.[/b]
    stop kissing prieste's ass[/b]

ROFL, u make me smile. u dont even know what u writing

<!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-priestes

:riestes:: is buffer and always played as buffer, reskilled only for this video and im sure im not a whore, try to think about what ur writting.

you were a full debuffer till a few days u stopped coming to cz and reskilled to buffer to exp up whore
    so dont try to make this shits up *always played as buffer *
    [/quote]

omg U R total idiot. Priestes was ALWAYS BUFFER and iam 100% sure of that, lol. u know big shit so STFU.
    iam really interesting where ppl always find bullshit like this. TRY USE YOUR BRAIN if u have any

Vishnu

I hope that's not the best pk you had cause dang that's boring, dont you ever get into real fights?

Validating

i would really like to know what is real fight for u, 2 vs 20?

Vishnu

well, 2v1 -ing warriors are not, as soon as you face any numbers, here more then 3, you start running away. Alot of your kills are from you interfearing duels, is that fighting to you?

First rule when you make a movie, it's gotta either be alot better or alot worse then reality. Hardly anyone wants averrage.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast