Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Teach me how u did that ? I wanna learn..

This is a discussion on Teach me how u did that ? I wanna learn.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know him personally. He made TWO raptors +8, and sold one or two of them. There is no +11 ...
Page: 3

I know him personally.

He made TWO raptors +8, and sold one or two of them.

There is no +11 rebirth on that site, because he upgraded straight to +12 after he made +11. KOK Had no time to scan everyone again and update it.[/b]
    Are u crazy or retard or something ? I can understand when some1 upgraiting something from +10 rbrth to ++11 rbrth ...But at cwest u cant RISK A FUCKING IRON IMPACT AT +12 REBIRTH U CRAZY MODAFACKA!....2 ii and 1 hb are +9 HOW CAN U GET THE RISK!!!!!!!!!...Shut up!

Are u crazy or retard or something ? I can understand when some1 upgraiting something from +10 rbrth to ++11 rbrth ...But at cwest u cant RISK A FUCKING IRON IMPACT AT +12 REBIRTH U CRAZY MODAFACKA!....2 ii and 1 hb are +9 HOW CAN U GET THE RISK!!!!!!!!!...Shut up![/b]
    Maybe you should relax a bit? Its possible to make an +12 rebirth item, I personaly would stop at +11 rebirth, maybe even before +11 rebirth :P But some people dont and this dude seems to be one of them.

KalaBunga Senior Member

time to try my luck also chd +12 please

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

Are u crazy or retard or something ? I can understand when some1 upgraiting something from +10 rbrth to ++11 rbrth ...But at cwest u cant RISK A FUCKING IRON IMPACT AT +12 REBIRTH U CRAZY MODAFACKA!....2 ii and 1 hb are +9 HOW CAN U GET THE RISK!!!!!!!!!...Shut up![/b]
    take a chill pill

The king. Senior Member

kingofknight dosnt upgrade their page 24/7 thats why u dont see the +10reb thing, and it only show if he use it ;o well BB

its fuckin pixels, mabe hes rich and can just buy another +8 ii again and try again or w.e. not everyone is sensible.

Your thinking is way to a kOfreak style.

It's a game after all.
    Do you know the saying "No risk no fun"?

If you think about it, if the guy who had +8hb didn't had the balls, cwest wouldn't have a +9.

Arthurios

Damn hahaha
    you cant take the risk? we have the proof he just did.. So you shut up with your overreaction.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I can't understand why would ppl call him illegit, personally I wouldn't even stop at +12rb if I felt lucky enough :P

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Its at +13 now

He has balls? and obviously plays it for fun.. If he wants to keep going then by hell he can do what he likes ^^ Good shit for him to keep going hope it makes +21 xD

Hey cutie Senior Member

i swear you have some mental disorder...

YOU CRAZY MODAFACKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

lol nice, how many ppl from xig playing there? i was at IW / challenge myself :P
    regards from beleg

Gr33ntumb

yeah we all told him he is a crazy mofofo

but ya , there is no bug on tears... iron bow reb+5 to +6 = fail

p.s hi xig

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

he upgraded the Iron Impact to +13

gz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast