tehehe turks

This is a discussion on tehehe turks within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; these are a few good ones, and yeah im a mspaint whore...
Page: 1

Default tehehe turks

these are a few good ones, and yeah im a mspaint whore

lol

Barbarior

the part above is a bit stupid , you just say that, he doesn't
    but he second is more funnier :lol:

Ainelover

nah,.. cuz he say he has no mother... i cant belive how people can lie about those things.. try people on msn and so on say fuck ur mother and they say i got non.. same with dad... u guys wish ur parents were dead? h43r:

i jsut found it funny that his response to allah being a noob is just LIE, but yeah no parents or siblings, i won that battle they just gave up and left, poor kiddies

I say, "y fack allahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! oh yeahhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhh!" that seems to really piss them off. I don't have the slightest idea why. muhahahahaha

Originally posted by +8 James
    I say, "y fack allahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! oh yeahhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhh!" that seems to really piss them off. I don't have the slightest idea why. muhahahahaha
    From what i learned in World History a few weeks ago... In the Islamic faith, Allah is everything. If you disgrace Allah, you disgrace your whole country.. Their act of jihad, in which they initiate a holy war in the name of Allah to claim lands / fight, is a serious sign of how devoted they are to their faith.. If Allah were to get raped, you essentially are saying you raped their whole nation.. and if their lives are devoted to the worship of him, they take it REALLY personally.

Banned

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-+8 James
    From what i learned in World History a few weeks ago... In the Islamic faith, Allah is everything. If you disgrace Allah, you disgrace your whole country.. Their act of jihad, in which they initiate a holy war in the name of Allah to claim lands / fight, is a serious sign of how devoted they are to their faith.. If Allah were to get raped, you essentially are saying you raped their whole nation.. and if their lives are devoted to the worship of him, they take it REALLY personally.[/b]
    the muslim religion is a beautiful one without all of the jihading and holy wars. before christianity reached them they really never had any problem with outsiders. although allah and god are basically the same thing in our eyes, to them it really is not. they are DEVOTED to their faith. thats what i find amazing that they are willing to die for everything. some may think that they are just stupid people who get to upset over things. but you have to look at if from their perspective. but w/e its all religion and political bullshit i try to stay away from.

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-+8 James
    From what i learned in World History a few weeks ago... In the Islamic faith, Allah is everything. If you disgrace Allah, you disgrace your whole country.. Their act of jihad, in which they initiate a holy war in the name of Allah to claim lands / fight, is a serious sign of how devoted they are to their faith.. If Allah were to get raped, you essentially are saying you raped their whole nation.. and if their lives are devoted to the worship of him, they take it REALLY personally.[/b]
    I know that. I was being sarcastic. Atheism ftw.