Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tempting xD

This is a discussion on Tempting xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; h43r: h43r:...
Page: 1

oncemore

Default Tempting xD

h43r: h43r:

idefix

go go go

ChrisOwns

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I remember this guy was going to quit once and he threw his giga +7 on anvil without waiting or anything, with just a bus, and it passed lmao.

So bascially, tell the anvil "hey i don't give a fuck if you break it you homo" and it will see that you don't care, and ofc when you don't care, it passes. But if you really want it, it will break 100%

Taylan

How did it end?

oncemore

I have raptor, so its not the end of the world if it breaks, anyway i won't upgrade atm, waiting for my anvil hacker to get on msn h43r:

d3ni5

Same shit happened to my friend. He bought a glave+8 for 13 gb and went to anvil to break his old glave+7 and ROARRRR!!!111 He had 2 glave+8s :lol:

so u wanna trade that to me before u break it?

oncemore

Originally posted by d3ni5
    Same shit happened to my friend. He bought a glave+8 for 13 gb and went to anvil to break his old glave+7 and ROARRRR!!!111 He had 2 glave+8s :lol:
    I did that 2 weeks ago, bought +8 chitin boots, put my old ones on and they went +8. I then traded those boots and some other stuff for a roc B)

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i wouldnt, i love giga axes too much :wub:

Hostage

I told you yesterday I would do it! ^_^

Reinhard

Originally posted by idefix
    go go go
    LMAO UR SIG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHZAHHAHAHHAHAZHAHZHAUHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Healer Dude

do it...or just gyft me...

d3ni5

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-d3ni5
    I did that 2 weeks ago, bought +8 chitin boots, put my old ones on and they went +8. I then traded those boots and some other stuff for a roc B)[/b]
    Nice B)

Dark_sith

Originally posted by oncemore
    I have raptor, so its not the end of the world if it breaks, anyway i won't upgrade atm, waiting for my anvil hacker to get on msn * h43r:
    I've been on MSN where are you <_<

Rox0ne

GO go +8 ownz

This is not mine oky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast