Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

termidan ur noob!

This is a discussion on termidan ur noob! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no, i just said that termidan is noob....
Page: 2

BloodFist

no, i just said that termidan is noob.

FatM4n

so now u are sayign that termidan is n00b whatever if he got exped?

If u made a topic just to point out that termidan is n00b is pretty useless imho

BloodFist

i think so...

FatM4n

why dont u pm him and say hes a noob instead of saying it here?

Pwner

He calls him noob beacuse he got exped to OBL in lvl 65, couse the healer lagged out :S

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

zogi vs termidan.....termidan wins EVERY time is my bet....so whos the noob? zogi is!

ID4N

hahaha u gay lamer, well what can i say, thats what happens when the gay healer doesnt heal, u prolly havent been exprienced with TANKING BOSSES. and just for the record, i did OBL with 960 heal and no massive..
    and dont dare to call me a noob before u 1v1 me and actually succeed to get me to half of hp hahahahahahaha fucking low life fag.

dorpwn

noob

BloodFist

actually i have... and i dont care about zogi he just ss it...

liquidkk

termidan is a noob
    loolololol.

Originally posted by ID4N
    hahaha u gay lamer, well what can i say, thats what happens when the gay healer doesnt heal, u prolly havent been exprienced with TANKING BOSSES. and just for the record, i did OBL with 960 heal and no massive..
    and dont dare to call me a noob before u 1v1 me and actually succeed to get me to half of hp hahahahahahaha fucking low life fag.
    i call you n00b becase yo canīt kill me 1v1 (if i use my talias) ^_^

ID4N

Originally posted by SoeTBobo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SoeTBobo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N
    i call you n00b becase yo canīt kill me 1v1 (if i use my talias) ^_^[/b]
    wanna bet?

sophiem

Originally posted by ID4N
    why u always flame the healers :angry:

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    Originally posted by SoeTBobo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N

i call you n00b becase yo canīt kill me 1v1 (if i use my talias) ^_^
    wanna bet? [/b]
    yeah sure, i use shivas, and yo can never kill me if yo dont use acid pots ^_^

Banned

And the guy who calls him a noob is a lvl 62 priest with 25k nps :rollseyes:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast