Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Test video using PIP warrior combo

This is a discussion on Test video using PIP warrior combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who would think u use a pedal?...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Who would think u use a pedal?

  2. #17
    The king. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    haha Soft. It took me a little bit to get this right but once you know how to do it its pretty easy. Heres the link to youtube of the guy explaining how to use it. I find it interesting learning new software.

    YouTube - How To Work P.I.P. In Sony Vegas 9
    noone would ever think i use pedal so i would not need to do this, and also i am to noob to do it

  3. #18
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    haters gonna hate ,that is!


    @ur combo , nice timings i really like it, but i'd advise you to stop moving back it makes u fail sometimes as i saw, also that combo works against warrior cus they'd fail at ur "back combo" , but against sins it wont help you much.(talking bout gg ones not crappies that die in less than 4-6 hits)

    <3 duals against warriors.

    ps: awesome keyboard t.t

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    haters gonna hate ,that is!


    @ur combo , nice timings i really like it, but i'd advise you to stop moving back it makes u fail sometimes as i saw, also that combo works against warrior cus they'd fail at ur "back combo" , but against sins it wont help you much.(talking bout gg ones not crappies that die in less than 4-6 hits)

    <3 duals against warriors.

    ps: awesome keyboard t.t
    i wud have to disagree , i think sr combo would work better on sins because most sins dont know how to counter it and they fuck up their minor trying to move forward, while on the other hands almost all warriors use a wr combo or push combo anyway so sr would be less effective against warriors.

    on topic: your combo is pretty good, and your keyboard is even better lol, nd also y do u have scream on a diff skillbar lol

  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    183

    Default

    I think he's using the same keyboard I am, at least it looks similar. Mine is a logitech G11.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    i wud have to disagree , i think sr combo would work better on sins because most sins dont know how to counter it and they fuck up their minor trying to move forward, while on the other hands almost all warriors use a wr combo or push combo anyway so sr would be less effective against warriors.

    on topic: your combo is pretty good, and your keyboard is even better lol, nd also y do u have scream on a diff skillbar lol
    Actually it's very effective on warriors with a weapon range of 1.5

  7. #22
    Senior Member DarkOrcMage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    228

    Default

    nice video and nice keyboard, what is the keyboard model?

  8. #23
    Senior Member DEATHxPROOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    511

    Default

    razer lyacosa. it has one USB input, mic/headphone jack on it. You can choose to have the light on or off. i like it great for night play.

    P.S: For the person asking about the pedal thing, apparently some people said that i programmed "my pedal" for R attacks lol. Just silly never the less how you see me combo is how i combo in game.

  9. #24
    Senior Member MortalDance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Maybe i sould do same wideo ? Oo

    Damn that would be funny to watch

  10. #25
    Senior Member DEATHxPROOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    Maybe i sould do same wideo ? Oo

    Damn that would be funny to watch
    Do it!! haha use your web cam position it and use fraps at the same time then send me two clips and i can make a quick movie for you.

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    754

    Default


    What a terrible mix .. i love Pakito but this .. ?

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    253

    Default

    i never understood how people can complain about warrior pedal/macro etc. all warriors SHOULD be attacking at the optimal speed, its really nothing special to do.. it takes a whopping 175 APM or so and requires basically no thinking whatsoever

  13. #28
    Senior Member DEATHxPROOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    i never understood how people can complain about warrior pedal/macro etc. all warriors SHOULD be attacking at the optimal speed, its really nothing special to do.. it takes a whopping 175 APM or so and requires basically no thinking whatsoever
    Exactly but im guessing its just people getting mad they are got rolled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •