Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Test video using PIP warrior combo

This is a discussion on Test video using PIP warrior combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who would think u use a pedal?...
Page: 2

Who would think u use a pedal?

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    haha Soft. It took me a little bit to get this right but once you know how to do it its pretty easy. Heres the link to youtube of the guy explaining how to use it. I find it interesting learning new software.

YouTube - How To Work P.I.P. In Sony Vegas 9
    noone would ever think i use pedal so i would not need to do this, and also i am to noob to do it

haters gonna hate ,that is!

@ur combo , nice timings i really like it, but i'd advise you to stop moving back it makes u fail sometimes as i saw, also that combo works against warrior cus they'd fail at ur "back combo" , but against sins it wont help you much.(talking bout gg ones not crappies that die in less than 4-6 hits)

<3 duals against warriors.

ps: awesome keyboard t.t

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    haters gonna hate ,that is!

@ur combo , nice timings i really like it, but i'd advise you to stop moving back it makes u fail sometimes as i saw, also that combo works against warrior cus they'd fail at ur "back combo" , but against sins it wont help you much.(talking bout gg ones not crappies that die in less than 4-6 hits)

<3 duals against warriors.

ps: awesome keyboard t.t
    i wud have to disagree , i think sr combo would work better on sins because most sins dont know how to counter it and they fuck up their minor trying to move forward, while on the other hands almost all warriors use a wr combo or push combo anyway so sr would be less effective against warriors.

on topic: your combo is pretty good, and your keyboard is even better lol, nd also y do u have scream on a diff skillbar lol

Banned

I think he's using the same keyboard I am, at least it looks similar. Mine is a logitech G11.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    i wud have to disagree , i think sr combo would work better on sins because most sins dont know how to counter it and they fuck up their minor trying to move forward, while on the other hands almost all warriors use a wr combo or push combo anyway so sr would be less effective against warriors.

on topic: your combo is pretty good, and your keyboard is even better lol, nd also y do u have scream on a diff skillbar lol
    Actually it's very effective on warriors with a weapon range of 1.5

nice video and nice keyboard, what is the keyboard model?

razer lyacosa. it has one USB input, mic/headphone jack on it. You can choose to have the light on or off. i like it great for night play.

P.S: For the person asking about the pedal thing, apparently some people said that i programmed "my pedal" for R attacks lol. Just silly never the less how you see me combo is how i combo in game.

Maybe i sould do same wideo ? Oo

Damn that would be funny to watch

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    Maybe i sould do same wideo ? Oo

Damn that would be funny to watch
    Do it!! haha use your web cam position it and use fraps at the same time then send me two clips and i can make a quick movie for you.

What a terrible mix .. i love Pakito but this .. ?

i never understood how people can complain about warrior pedal/macro etc. all warriors SHOULD be attacking at the optimal speed, its really nothing special to do.. it takes a whopping 175 APM or so and requires basically no thinking whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    i never understood how people can complain about warrior pedal/macro etc. all warriors SHOULD be attacking at the optimal speed, its really nothing special to do.. it takes a whopping 175 APM or so and requires basically no thinking whatsoever
    Exactly but im guessing its just people getting mad they are got rolled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12