Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tez 1st pk vid.....just learned movie maker

This is a discussion on Tez 1st pk vid.....just learned movie maker within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you dont have to comment on everything u do quality sucked u killed it for me as soon as u ...
Page: 3

wako0

you dont have to comment on everything u do
    quality sucked
    u killed it for me as soon as u said that lame as frase all the fags just copied from WoW, dude thats so last year...

music plz

bazerk|bazeeka

how would one fix Quality? Urun?

Banned

Originally posted by bazerk|bazeeka
    how would one fix Quality? Urun?
    better vid card

Banned

Originally posted by wako0
    you dont have to comment on everything u do
    quality sucked
    u killed it for me as soon as u said that lame as frase all the fags just copied from WoW, dude thats so last year...

music plz
    i like commenatry...will have to not put it in the middle of battles thats all

come on leroy is cool...and thats my 1st time using it :P

Vertigo

1v1 pls :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Vertigo
    1v1 pls *:wub:
    wrong section for your request.....there is now a section for that shit....yun ban her please :P :lol: j/k

we can anytime.....i like 1v1....i dont get them in cz....cause most know i am 70 and run unless they same level or close or are with full party.....and i suck so dont run from me guys i promise i will NEVER town....50 nps is worth seeing how many i can take down before i go down

verti u 70 yet

also verti always thought u were cool girl.....but please if i lose no "omg tez got beat by a girl" jokes

:P :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yup, as I told u, prices went down below half:

Once Core Duo 2 is out tomorrow, there will be more pricecuts. Then will be a good time to buy that new PC.

About your video, quality is pretty bad cause of your low FPS, too many comments and your combo wasn't very good.

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    Yup, as I told u, prices went down below half:

Once Core Duo 2 is out tomorrow, there will be more pricecuts. Then will be a good time to buy that new PC.

About your video, quality is pretty bad cause of your low FPS, too many comments and your combo wasn't very good.
    yes man i am waiting on u so soon as u build me good specs i will get it

i already addressed the comments <_< would it be better if it were not in middle of battles and shit

combo....well i never said it was the best .....i need work...in time...and also my lag dont help the combo cause i do hit the buttons in the right timing...but when it lags and i hit R and it doent work cause its laged of course my combo will suck even more

also dicky i asked u to come to arena or cz to see if its really that bad lag or that bad my combo....when i was hitting u on shyla how was it....not when mages were around but just our 4 on 4 party

Hydro

2 words. penis

Banned

Originally posted by Hydro
    2 words. penis
    so :unsure:

its not better graphics card needed to improve quality, you need to save it with the 2.1 codec when converting it to a video file on movie maker, also if you're using game cam try running it on one resolution higher

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    its not better graphics card needed to improve quality, you need to save it with the 2.1 codec when converting it to a video file on movie maker, also if you're using game cam try running it on one resolution higher
    not sure how to do all that and dont have u on msn to ask <_<

also even my actuall file doesnt have the names on it.... so the quality is bad even for me

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    I helpt him with encoder and etc....
    next time it ll be better
    :wub:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

also even my actuall file doesnt have the names on it.... so the quality is bad even for me[/b]
    yeah you were annoying me too much, and gave me a headache :P

i presume when you actually play the game you can see the names properly, what programme are you using to record the video? fraps or gamecam?

if you're using game cam dont use the free trial, i'm sure you can afford to splash out on the full version and on that you can edit the resolutions, pretty easy to do really

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

also even my actuall file doesnt have the names on it.... so the quality is bad even for me
    yeah you were annoying me too much, and gave me a headache :P

i presume when you actually play the game you can see the names properly, what programme are you using to record the video? fraps or gamecam?

if you're using game cam dont use the free trial, i'm sure you can afford to splash out on the full version and on that you can edit the resolutions, pretty easy to do really[/b]
    yeah we both annoying each other u pain in the ass

yes i used game cam lite i guess...and i just got fraps courtesy of Ali today so that will make it better but then my fps will be 3 :blink: :wacko:

so either way i am screwed until devile gives me the specs

and p.s i am not rich <_< just well off

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast