Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tez 1st pk vid.....just learned movie maker

This is a discussion on Tez 1st pk vid.....just learned movie maker within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but the music suxx bro :/ :S :P...
Page: 4

Hell_Rogue_Germany

but the music suxx bro :/ :S :P

game cam > fraps, it means you can get alter the resolution which vastly changes the fps rate, fraps is a fixed resolution so yeah, 4 fps for you :lol:

fraps is better, baba
    GC suxx
    i can send u u can test it

have both :P

with game cam you can change resolution so you can chose what kind of fps you are getting when recording... very important feature

FatM4n

wut wut, just get a massive amount of RAM and you wil lbe ready to frapps in 30+fps

have both also :wub:

B) GC suxx bann pls

HiddenRage

ya i told him he needs a bit better quality :P but um its a nice video pwning multiple ppl at 1 time :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by HiddenRage
    ya i told him he needs a bit better quality :P but um its a nice video pwning multiple ppl at 1 time *:wub:
    give me time i will get it all

N1GG4

xD quality doesnt have to do with ur vid card. Cause the vid im working on the person that plays this gets around 50-100fps. its not the vid card its the program. Like gamcam light cant change the resolutions which changes the quality since its free. Fraps has good quality thats why the files are so big. Regular gam cam is the way to go but you need to pay for it now so basicly your screwed unless if you have a good comp that can run fraps. But also for fraps the clips are only 30-50seconds long and you cant keep it on at all times unless you keep pushing your hotkey xD.

Banned

Originally posted by N1GG4
    xD quality doesnt have to do with ur vid card. *Cause the vid im working on the person that plays this gets around 50-100fps. its not the vid card its the program. *Like gamcam light cant change the resolutions which changes the quality since its free. *Fraps has good quality thats why the files are so big. *Regular gam cam is the way to go but you need to pay for it now so basicly your screwed unless if you have a good comp that can run fraps. But also for fraps the clips are only 30-50seconds long and you cant keep it on at all times unless you keep pushing your hotkey xD.
    i got full fraps version now i said....just need more memory and better vid card for fraps....getting in few weeks so my vids will be better then...in mean time i will just do this way for now

N1GG4

No idea what your talking about so heres 2 words for you. PENIS.

Healo

The parts where you actually pk'd and not ran in circles was pretty nice. But meh, rap isn't my thing B) . Not bad overall.

FatM4n

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4
    xD quality doesnt have to do with ur vid card. *Cause the vid im working on the person that plays this gets around 50-100fps. its not the vid card its the program. *Like gamcam light cant change the resolutions which changes the quality since its free. *Fraps has good quality thats why the files are so big. *Regular gam cam is the way to go but you need to pay for it now so basicly your screwed unless if you have a good comp that can run fraps. But also for fraps the clips are only 30-50seconds long and you cant keep it on at all times unless you keep pushing your hotkey xD.
    i got full fraps version now i said....just need more memory and better vid card for fraps....getting in few weeks so my vids will be better then...in mean time i will just do this way for now[/b]
    if you try to get as closet to 100Mbit on the qualtity will be decent

Banned

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4

i got full fraps version now i said....just need more memory and better vid card for fraps....getting in few weeks so my vids will be better then...in mean time i will just do this way for now
    if you try to get as closet to 100Mbit on the qualtity will be decent[/b]
    meh we will see i am working on pc and i got full version of fraps now

bazerk|bazeeka

thx m8

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast