Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Tez trailer lvl 80 warrior

This is a discussion on Tez trailer lvl 80 warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you do know a 1 hour video with good quality is going to be like 1.2gb+ to host/download right?[/b] yes ...
Page: 3

Banned

you do know a 1 hour video with good quality is going to be like 1.2gb+ to host/download right?[/b]

yes i do know it and i was going to host it on my own server or something like that

also the bad comments are fine i dont mind.....thats what opinions are for.

its a trailer guys.....just a preview of what is to come......most peoples trailers on here turn out to be a movie which is there best clips....thats not a fucking trailer.....a trailer is something that leaves u wanting more and not even close to as good as the movie

the begining of this is a me and pfk vs 6 orc warriors and they all die....then the rest of it is me going inside ob which no orcs do to humans....also no other humans go in this far and make that many kills

the music was awsome and all in all i didnt ask for a 10/10....when did u ever see a trailer get a 10 :blink:

now the movie on the other hand.....thats a 10.....most of it is already done.....i started the movie before the trailer....also the low fps will not be in the movie

i didnt use hellblade on purpose......i would rather keep u in suspense about what it can do.....at 1st when i got it i thought this was not worth leveling to 80....but now..... OMG never would do without it.....wait and see the movie with hellblade...OMG

either way thanks to all for the comments

i got bored after the 3th min , don't think i'll download a 1 hour long movie like that one

Banned

i got bored after the 3th min , don't think i'll download a 1 hour long movie like that one [/b]
    zzzz thats the point the movie is not a trailer but ok np dont dl the movie....u wont hurt my feelings :P

trailer is supposed to be made after the movie and just a compilation with ONLY the best times and it's supposed to make you wanna watch the movie :P

DragonFire

I didn't think it was too bad, I mean the low fps was kinda crappy..But I don't think I could have done any better.. ^_^

download

First of all tez I must give u credits for lvling to 80 legit. that worth the movie alone.

The movie was over OK. Cant complain about it since i dont play Diez. But im telling u now i will download ur full movie.
    If u could post ur stats/build it will be good since i cant see shit in the movie.

youre combo is nice and u got good team pk. I hope that in the full movie you will show abit more action and not some tanking the ob thing, that was nice but boring after the 4th min.

Anyway since i dont post here much, gratz for 80 and its shows that your having fun pkin.

Tez get a mage FFS!
    I think ur comp is shitty ,the movie lagged....
    Give me PW so i can fraps pwnage shit...i think u dont have a lot time for making movie....
    The thing that i didnt like was that u changed too fast enemys if u hit som1 1k just kill him u always switched enemys...and learn combo while running...i couldnt see any R dmg while u where running...and u press too many times R....oh well fuck on defens bro get the lvl 80 skill >< that s why we lvld that shit...
    I can help i if u want my comp lags not that hard and when i pked with tez...i got nps
    Anyway i hope 1hour pk s better than this one

poiz3n5

very nice,
    how do ppl de lvl rofl

NoMorePL

Trailet : boring gameplay, boring music, low action, nothing special, killing noobs.

What i want to see in full movie :
    1. Hellblade
    2. hellblade
    3. hellblade

I would except much much much more from full movie than this boring trailer.

the_man_slayer

Ill teach you how to running combo
    I think you PK with "W" held down, so you movement is crap, it&#39;s good for 1v1, but sucks in CZ

Banned

Ill teach you how to running combo
    I think you PK with "W" held down, so you movement is crap, it&#39;s good for 1v1, but sucks in CZ[/b]

yes my running combo is with W held down :blink: thats wrong....show me something better i am open to it

the_man_slayer

Well my hands get all mixed up.This is just my personal opinion. Just click beyond the player and hold LC down and skill rr, creating the no skill animation with running thing, i preffer this, people probally tell me im noob, but it gets the job done. and frees up your left hand,(if ur right handed.)

People say , o it fails alot, combo is about timing

::ShockWave::

well the the first 3min was good , but the OB part so boring.... 6/10

and i want see the hellblade power next time ^^

first song name?

Kailean

i want to see the full movie not only because of hell blade, but also the incredible ammount of hp, how lvl 80 pwns others etc

but ye, u are right, the hell blade skill is the magical thing that will make ppl watch the film

the_man_slayer

Also if left hand holding down "W", you either sacrfice the mouse, and the use pots on 7,8. of if u still use mouse then itts cramped and fucked

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast