Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Tez trailer lvl 80 warrior

This is a discussion on Tez trailer lvl 80 warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol - "From: Pathos" You are wrong :P...
Page: 5

the_man_slayer

Lol - "From: Pathos" You are wrong :P

Me>all players u know it ><

KirbyKommando

Lol - "From: Pathos" You are wrong :P[/b]
    Huh? talkin to me? I aint followin :lol:

Mosh Pit

I actually enjoyed a Warrior video for once lol...

Nice, still like the G70 video on youtube, nice music and rogue....Mmmm

Cocaine

For fucks sakes Tez that music sucked balls. I really hope you have some better shit than some mexican rap and some technoish bullshit. Please Tez, dont let us down.

Banned

For fucks sakes Tez that music sucked balls. I really hope you have some better shit than some mexican rap and some technoish bullshit. Please Tez, dont let us down.[/b]

do i complain about ur and ur dads music (btw his dad is ted bundy serial killer)....u 2 listen to satanic shit and never once did i say shit

also the fps wont be low on movie cause i got better vid card on the way....i made the movie with all the editing of titles and shit just need now raw ownage footage....got some on friends pc with good fps though....once my card comes in it will make more

Wizzan

the lagg makes my head go booom :unsure:

dorpwn

Well my hands get all mixed up.This is just my personal opinion. Just click beyond the player and hold LC down and skill rr, creating the no skill animation with running thing, i preffer this, people probally tell me im noob, but it gets the job done. and frees up your left hand,(if ur right handed.)

People say , o it fails alot, combo is about timing [/b]
    yep thats the way to get it done, best way imo...

DragonFire

Damn, what&#39;s everyone starting to bullshit about his combo, haven&#39;t you seen his low FPS, ffs the guy has been playing KO for a very long time .. he probably knows how to combo :P
    Howcome you had low fps for this one and not for full length movie btw? (just wondering h34r: )[/b]

he was running his hackz for this one

u rely on w wayyy toooo much for ur combo. skill rr isnt that hard. and when u make ur pk vid dont make it too long cause long pk vids make ppl tired and try to include different types of pk not 10 minutes of exp raid etc. that&#39;ll bore every1 to death and get hell blade plsssssssss 7/10 on the trailer cause the ob parts were too long >.<

i&#39;ve seen worse quality videos .... i dont know why u ppl having a cow its a trailer for one most trailers on movies come in a raw cut and they do it in black in white or some sorta theme shit

it was good video not horrible like the ob even tho others didn&#39;t but i sir challenge u to run through orc base solo no priest no sin that walk u through xD fraps that and do it and then u can have 10/10

Speed

second video about that guy Dajrekt , was the most horrible shit ive ever seen in my life , why?

1. the horribly babashopped gear lol ( dual roc+1 , dual we+1 , in , skele , shell +8 , chitin helmet +9 , lugias +8 impact +8 )
    2. no fukin combo lol , spam howling ftw
    3. hes probably a lot higher level than the other warrior

ali check pms(send me msn)

thats not ur acc :P

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast