Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Tez trailer lvl 80 warrior

This is a discussion on Tez trailer lvl 80 warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this movie is boring to watch, sorry.. but after like 1min i stopped paying attention to it the music, is ...
Page: 7

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

this movie is boring to watch, sorry.. but after like 1min i stopped paying attention to it
    the music, is killing me -.-

the fps lags u have are disgusting, sorry but watching a movie based on fps lag.. ewwww

the combo, might be coz of the fps lags u got. but its really not that good like u said

and one more thing, whats the point tanking towers and 500 orcs if ur killing only 2 maybe 3 of them? :S

Demon

Nice pk vid my nigg

9/10

First song was the shit second song sucked ass :P

k,,, trailer suxxed so bad i had to turn on some cascada to make it better half way
    -lets see,

Action - 1.8/10
    Lights aka fps - 1/10
    Killing spree - 1.5/10
    exciteness - 0.8/10
    music - 0.001/10

sums that up O.O[/b]
    lol :P

Banned

k,,, trailer suxxed so bad i had to turn on some cascada to make it better half way
    -lets see,

Action - 1.8/10
    Lights aka fps - 1/10
    Killing spree - 1.5/10
    exciteness - 0.8/10
    music - 0.001/10

sums that up O.O[/b]
    thanks

AirBridges

this movie is boring to watch, sorry.. but after like 1min i stopped paying attention to it
    the music, is killing me -.-

the fps lags u have are disgusting, sorry but watching a movie based on fps lag.. ewwww

the combo, might be coz of the fps lags u got. but its really not that good like u said

and one more thing, whats the point tanking towers and 500 orcs if ur killing only 2 maybe 3 of them? :S[/b]
    same LOL

Speed

music was really bad lol h34r: , and i was VERY dissapointed i didnt get to see hell blade , i downloaded it mainly cuz of that lol and no hell blade at all ... :s

and why everyone says its boring , maybe cuz it was just one BIG video , not small clips of the greates parts ... it felt like if u just went out of hb and recorded everything you did lol :P

Kailean

u all are soo kind... h34r:

tez buy me premuim oke

msn:[email protected]

<3<3<3

dling video

Priestontale

omg no one knows how to combo in diez zzz . still 6/10 -2 for fps -2 for boring walking with no killing . over all good not great but look forward to see the improved version (full thing)

Banned

same LOL[/b]

what i find the funniest in these posts about the music is that its a choice.....u cant say it sucks....some people like it and are allowed.....if u dont fine but dont say it sucks...just say "i didnt like the music"

i like the music and thats why i picked it so oh well

Priestontale

u all are soo kind... h34r:[/b]
    nah fuk that we r honest :lol:

P4rthen0n

Tez in your next video don&#39;t include so many walking/running, it makes a film become boring. It&#39;s not about the quantity, it&#39;s about the quality of the stuff included in the video. Better make the final version with like 15-20 minutes MAX with great quality. More than that it just gets boring and ppl get tired.
    And show us hellblade ! :P

i thought u r other guy sorry...all the warriors i fought lost...and every1 who fought against me told me i got nice combo...that s because fraps...tbh like i said in this movie MY COMBO is fucking slow...maybe i was eating chips that s why i let whole animation...and btw i knew it that i will win...so why i should combo crazy...[/b]
    I hope you don&#39;t take offense in my words, but rewatch this movie you posted (http://youtube.com/watch?v=x8sXmCKeH_k). It&#39;s the one with the II.
    That&#39;s a pretty bad combo, probably the worst i&#39;ve ever seen. h34r: Maybe because ppl that have crappy combos don&#39;t post videos proving that. :lol:

I usually never post about this kind of stuff but seeing you claiming to have such a good combo and then coming up with those 2 videos as an example... next time if you wanna show some nice 1vs1 make sure you post a video where you&#39;re comboing nice (so you don&#39;t have to say you&#39;re eating chips and god knows what else).

the_man_slayer

omg no one knows how to combo in diez zzz . still 6/10 -2 for fps -2 for boring walking with no killing . over all good not great but look forward to see the improved version (full thing)[/b]
    Who are you?.. Im gunna have one Guess - you play on cypher.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

what i find the funniest in these posts about the music is that its a choice.....u cant say it sucks....some people like it and are allowed.....if u dont fine but dont say it sucks...just say "i didnt like the music"

i like the music and thats why i picked it so oh well[/b]

i didnt say it sucks :P

i just said its killing me :S

P1kin

that video sucks...if that 1hour long video is all tanking towers..gunna be boring ><

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast