Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tez turned into the Incredible Hulk

This is a discussion on Tez turned into the Incredible Hulk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what you mean rollback? his lvl didnt get rollbacked -.-[/b] umm to bad he did get rolled back, the char ...
Page: 2

Beast&Harlot

what you mean rollback?
    his lvl didnt get rollbacked -.-[/b]
    umm to bad he did get rolled back, the char was delevled to like lvl 15-18 or something like that......so im sorry i dont think he lvl'd up that high in 2days.....

swishersticks

umm to bad he did get rolled back, the char was delevled to like lvl 15-18 or something like that......so im sorry i dont think he lvl'd up that high in 2days.....[/b]
    well hes not 80 so what it matter?
    hes got money you dont
    but yet you dont have proof what lvl it was ?

Beast&Harlot

well hes not 80 so what it matter?
    hes got money you dont
    but yet you dont have proof what lvl it was ?[/b]
    Do i honestly have to go find aviv and ask him what lvl he delevled it too...........it was pretty open and public, i know he got a roll back i talked to the person that got gyfted the char in moardon, ive been infored what happend when he was rolled back too......so thanks i can see we have another wanna be Cama, and Vandy....... <_<

swishersticks

Do i honestly have to go find aviv and ask him what lvl he delevled it too...........it was pretty open and public, i know he got a roll back i talked to the person that got gyfted the char in moardon, ive been infored what happend when he was rolled back too......so thanks i can see we have another wanna be Cama, and Vandy....... <_<[/b]
    aviv could have lied to what lvl if he didnt show a SS of level his word means nothing, you were informed? then show SS of the conversation, maybe if you gave proof when you say no one will second guess you

Beast&amp;Harlot

aviv could have lied to what lvl if he didnt show a SS of level his word means nothing, you were informed? then show SS of the conversation, maybe if you gave proof when you say no one will second guess you[/b]
    holy fuck we have a new Cama in town everyone get Cama in here, fuck pull in Vandy also....wow are you retarted or just dont know how to read or you didnt get the entier back story on tez&#39;s ban???damn someone should try to pull their head out their ass for 10 seconds and fucking breath......

swishersticks

holy fuck we have a new Cama in town everyone get Cama in here, fuck pull in Vandy also....wow are you retarted or just dont know how to read or you didnt get the entier back story on tez&#39;s ban???damn someone should try to pull their head out their ass for 10 seconds and fucking breath......[/b]
    sorry i dont suck tez dick every 5 mins and know his how life story

lol seriously everyone in this forum knows wat happend 2 tez so just shut up swisher and use the search function if u really want 2 know wat happend 2 his char thats all i gotta say really

swishersticks

lol seriously everyone in this forum knows wat happend 2 tez so just shut up swisher and use the search function if u really want 2 know wat happend 2 his char thats all i gotta say really[/b]
    sorry im not a retard and read every page of every flame in all of tez topics out there..
    sorry im not that kind of guy drooling to love tez more ! <_<

man i dont even know the guy i am not even in the same server as him, and also i quit playin this game when my char got scammed from me i just like readin forums when i get bored, and also if u dont like readin shit about tez then y the hell r u reading this??

swishersticks

neverr said i didnt like reading tez&#39;s shit..but i did say im not a drooling fool reading every single flamed word in his topics

Beast&amp;Harlot

neverr said i didnt like reading tez&#39;s shit..but i did say im not a drooling fool reading every single flamed word in his topics [/b]
    Apparently you are since you keep posting back, maybe you should gain some intelect before you continue to post and try to act like you are Cama or Vandy, at least the flames they use are half way decent, and usualy have a reason and a point behind them, yours are just "oh look at me my post count is low, lets try to act tough and act like i know everything about what happend to tez" sorry to say, but you dont, and im also sorry to inform you, but i hope to god i know what happend i was in his clan, and played on the same server with him.........

P.S. you cant search tez on the forums, it says there isnt anything xD

Banned

aviv dlvled me to 70....i got a rollback few hours later....then few days later it was banned by a corrupt gm .....got it back.....but it was 79 from towers and just pressing ok cause i dont care.....i had quit ko a month before aviv delvled it....i only found out cause friends were still playing

sum everything up for you babys?

btw its almost level 80 again ^_^

anyways 2 moons is up so ttfn

Banned Senior Member

aviv dlvled me to 70....i got a rollback few hours later....then few days later it was banned by a corrupt gm .....got it back.....but it was 79 from towers and just pressing ok cause i dont care.....i had quit ko a month before aviv delvled it....i only found out cause friends were still playing

anyways 2 moons is up so ttfn[/b]
    Gýft chár ý dont delvl :PxD

when i asked for a rollback they sad we dont do such things (

good u have your char back

swishersticks

anyways 2 moons is up so ttfn[/b]
    what what ? i thought that dude awhile ago said what lvl 17 lvl 18 ? :lol:
    sad i still have love for all the shit you talk and when someone who actually knows says something get owned

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast