Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tez turned into the Incredible Hulk

This is a discussion on Tez turned into the Incredible Hulk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gýft chár ý dont delvl :PxD[/b] already gyfted to felix play 2 moons to hell with k2 :lol:...
Page: 3

Banned

Gýft chár ý dont delvl :PxD[/b]
    already gyfted to felix

play 2 moons to hell with k2 :lol:

well hes not 80 so what it matter?
    hes got money you dont
    but yet you dont have proof what lvl it was ?[/b]
    i have i was on the char when it was lvl 70 to stop getting hacked ^^ Tez gave me id and pasw

doesn't matter anyway but just sad that other peoples who get hacked or scammed don't get their things back ^^

Banned

already gyfted to felix

play 2 moons to hell with k2 :lol:[/b]
    warrýon plz

LithiumBunny12

Sorry i do not like to flame but seriously i am glad that your gone go fuck up 2moons and usd shit to worthless people with no life and buy duped items and resell them enjoy!

sorry im not a retard and read every page of every flame in all of tez topics out there..
    sorry im not that kind of guy drooling to love tez more ! <_<[/b]
    so dont comment shit and act smart about shit u dont know about.

the story goes like this.

Tez is lazy. He gets coolboy to "help" him level his account. coolboy helps tez get to level 80. coolboy gets tired of tez doing illegal shit and delevels his account to level 71. Tez gets banned for account sharing. now tez got his account back and rollbacked to lvl 79.

u have another stupid remark to say? u can use search and find the topics but im pretty sure u wont since u obviously dont care and u only want to spam topics TRYING to be a smart ass.

no comment on the lame topic :lol:

Nestle

swisher acts like he knows everything lol

swishersticks

Tez is lazy. He gets coolboy to "help" him level his account. coolboy helps tez get to level 80. coolboy gets tired of tez doing illegal shit and delevels his account to level 71. Tez gets banned for account sharing. now tez got his account back and rollbacked to lvl 79.

u have another stupid remark to say? u can use search and find the topics but im pretty sure u wont since u obviously dont care and u only want to spam topics TRYING to be a smart ass.

no comment on the lame topic :lol:[/b]
    sad hater

swisher acts like he knows everything lol[/b]
    i know alot but not everything

Banned

edited out as i am retaliating towards a idiot and that is below me....sorry other forum members

no comment on the lame topic :lol:[/b]
    aviv nor did k2 every find i did anything illegal...aviv just thought and let his imagination run cause i never told that little loser where i got items or from who or how much paid or what i traded for them....so he got ideas in his head and decided he would look cool infront of the irc posse so he did what he did.....aviv is nothing more the ball sucking pawn for whoever is bending him over at that said time.......k2 cleared me of all after a proper investigation was done by head csrep and i have sent the proof to certain admins since i have the evidence from k2 of them even apologizing to me

PS. i can log on the char anytime so i am still around in ko but i am just not stupid

LithiumBunny12

A. you bought all your items and no not everyone buys items in this game u might want to get that.

B. You couldnt even level your own warrior which u had to buy and have someone else level it for you and you bought it.

C. Maybe you shouldnt treat ko as a business because thats all it ever was for you and you and why are u made at me because i am telling the truth your pathetic

D. You cant combo for shit you could be beaten by people that were 10 levels or below on you with worse gear.

In the end good bye and i hope you dont come back

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

still remember this topic

bought lvl 80 >_< pfff

LithiumBunny12

and both you and king of the swing both bought duped goldbars and resold them if i had the proof on me id show you right now.

Banned

edited out as i am retaliating towards a idiot and that is below me....sorry other forum members

Banned

sorry double post

Banned Senior Member

Who tha fag cares about K2?

no &#39;&#39;lies&#39;&#39; for me also more
    Yea i used some Bugs ingame (Trade bugg) *X mass dupe* *BF Dupe* *Private boss event*

(I never sold duped items xD 2 friends/ko4life members only turkish forums xD)
    (<3 private boss events in KO/KE with friends)

Who cares about ko xD its more fuked than evry other game in the world!

ps suck english a.q

i even did some bugs with KO4LIFE members!!!!!! im not going say names but they are know people!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast