Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 151

Tez vs. RapisT

This is a discussion on Tez vs. RapisT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCB7tXEOsTs...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    gubernaculum
    Guest

  2. #2
    DragonFire
    Guest

    Default

    That guys probable had on all the Defensive gear he could use.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Tez using lycaon build... pretty useless id say for his lvl ...
    He has a massive amount of mp if he went normal build... so he is loosing alot of stats into hp

    Would be intresting to see what would happen if Tez went normal build

  4. #4
    DragonFire
    Guest

    Default

    He is normal now..He switched not too long ago..at least he said he did.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    740

    Default

    ye but he did use tota and lycaon hammer in one part of the duel so : /

  6. #6
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    does give him the advantage of not having to mp pot though when he uses the mp absorb, anyway, good job you must have a decent combo

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,170

    Default

    tez was lycoan build so thats -46 points into HP. and that rapist guy uses like 2-3 minors on his skill bar so im not surprised if rapist won.

  8. #8
    KO_KILLER
    Guest

    Default

    wow great vs

  9. #9
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    tez was lycoan build so thats -46 points into HP. and that rapist guy uses like 2-3 minors on his skill bar so im not surprised if rapist won.
    whether its 2minor or 3minor tanking a lvl 79 like that isn't easy imo. the rogue must have some REALLY good gear.(considering tez has like+1s uniques)

  10. #10
    Flonne
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    tez was lycoan build so thats -46 points into HP. and that rapist guy uses like 2-3 minors on his skill bar so im not surprised if rapist won.
    whether its 2minor or 3minor tanking a lvl 79 like that isn't easy imo. the rogue must have some REALLY good gear.(considering tez has like+1s uniques)[/b]
    (+2)*

  11. #11
    shelliebelly
    Guest

    Default Re: Tez vs. RapisT

    Originally posted by gubernaculum
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCB7tXEOsTs

    Looks like the mighty baba got pwned pretty hard here...
    tez is and will always be my favorite player no mather if he loses a 1v1 :P

  12. #12
    wraith86
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    does give him the advantage of not having to mp pot though when he uses the mp absorb, anyway, good job you must have a decent combo
    good luck beating a good dual minor rogue with a lycaon hammer and for that matter with dual wield in general.

  13. #13
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    tez was lycoan build so thats -46 points into HP. and that rapist guy uses like 2-3 minors on his skill bar so im not surprised if rapist won.
    whether its 2minor or 3minor tanking a lvl 79 like that isn't easy imo. the rogue must have some REALLY good gear.(considering tez has like+1s uniques)[/b]

    pff i raped him on a lvl 70 warrior when he was 76 D

  14. #14
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    does give him the advantage of not having to mp pot though when he uses the mp absorb, anyway, good job you must have a decent combo
    good luck beating a good dual minor rogue with a lycaon hammer and for that matter with dual wield in general.[/b]
    give me level 79 and +2 uniques and i'll shit on him. tie him up in a parcel and send him to afganistan

  15. #15
    wraith86
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

    does give him the advantage of not having to mp pot though when he uses the mp absorb, anyway, good job you must have a decent combo


    good luck beating a good dual minor rogue with a lycaon hammer and for that matter with dual wield in general.
    give me level 79 and +2 uniques and i'll shit on him. tie him up in a parcel and send him to afganistan [/b]
    way to put down tez rofl.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •