Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Tez vs. RapisT

This is a discussion on Tez vs. RapisT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow, and some people say im "such a hater" go and flame him more h43r:...
Page: 2

Kailean

wow, and some people say im "such a hater"
    go and flame him more h43r:

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

does give him the advantage of not having to mp pot though when he uses the mp absorb, anyway, good job you must have a decent combo

good luck beating a good dual minor rogue with a lycaon hammer and for that matter with dual wield in general.
    give me level 79 and +2 uniques and i'll shit on him. tie him up in a parcel and send him to afganistan [/b]
    way to put down tez rofl.[/b][/quote]

nah far from it, tez would never claim to be the best warrior in the world and neither would i (well he might, i dunno :lol but killing a person with a higher level and presumably better items should still be considered an achievement. People forget the aim of this game is to beat your enemy at all costs, defence armours exist for that purpose, to act as added defence, same with minor heal on 2 buttons.

the aim of this game is to out play your opponent, and i think it is a shame people feel the need to down an achievement

Banned Senior Member

Tez was like so drunk when he did that 1 vs 1 i think also it wasnt rapist on that char it was teoman_167 ( and i raped him today on his own char with better items and lvl 79 )

wraith86

1v1ing with defensive armors? im not gonna go on about it because you know its stupid.

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)
    Originally posted by PADDY
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

does give him the advantage of not having to mp pot though when he uses the mp absorb, anyway, good job you must have a decent combo

good luck beating a good dual minor rogue with a lycaon hammer and for that matter with dual wield in general.

give me level 79 and +2 uniques and i'll shit on him. tie him up in a parcel and send him to afganistan
    way to put down tez rofl.[/b]
    nah far from it, tez would never claim to be the best warrior in the world and neither would i (well he might, i dunno :lol but killing a person with a higher level and presumably better items should still be considered an achievement. People forget the aim of this game is to beat your enemy at all costs, defence armours exist for that purpose, to act as added defence, same with minor heal on 2 buttons.

the aim of this game is to out play your opponent, and i think it is a shame people feel the need to down an achievement[/b][/quote]paddy u dont usually say stupid things but this was stupid. thats like saying 50% hp pots are fair in 1v1's *cough*

haha nice 1v1

Wyvern

Rapist has no chance if tez ll be str build...

Banned

honestly what the fuck are the points of these topics?

so what tez died big deal?

do people honestly think they get something out of being good in a video game?
    i never saw tez brag about beating me in 1vs1's when i was on my 65 sin or when
    lx1xl beat me on felix because i was frapsing and had no helmet on. its a fucking game and pisses me off when people that are as nice as tez have to have morons post that they can beat them in a 1vs1.

Wyvern

Calm down..Yea u r rite , That's not a big deal but its a forum for this..If sum1 wanna share sumthing in this forum about KO u cant flame him/her..

gubernaculum

Originally posted by undefined
    honestly what the fuck are the points of these topics? *

so what tez died big deal?

do people honestly think they get something out of being good in a video game?
    i never saw tez brag about beating me in 1vs1's when i was on my 65 sin or when *
    lx1xl beat me on felix because i was frapsing and had no helmet on. its a fucking game and pisses me off when people that are as nice as tez have to have morons post that they can beat them in a 1vs1.
    HOLY SHIT GET THE SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINA

I posted this vid because I saw it on YouTube, and figured it would be of interest to the KO4life community...I take NO credit for any of it, nor do I hold any opinion of Tez, RapisT, or anyone else involved....so calm the fuck down and just enjoy it for what it is - vid of two gg's in combat. Besides, let Tez/Aja make the call

Banned

Default Re: Tez vs. RapisT

Originally posted by gubernaculum
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCB7tXEOsTs

Looks like the mighty baba got pwned pretty hard here...
    looks like your trying to rub it into his face to me

gubernaculum

Looks like you took the bait, sucker

shelliebelly

Default Re: Tez vs. RapisT

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-gubernaculum
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCB7tXEOsTs

Looks like the mighty baba got pwned pretty hard here...
    looks like your trying to rub it into his face to me[/b]
    +1 hes looking for flames

Banned

Originally posted by gubernaculum
    so you DID want people to tell you your a fucking asshole?

shelliebelly

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-gubernaculum
    so you DID want people to tell you your a fucking asshole?[/b]
    undefined leave him hes not worth it -_-

once a retard always retard

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast