Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tez vs. RapisT

This is a discussion on Tez vs. RapisT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by shelliebelly+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shelliebelly)</div> Originally posted by undefined @ <!--QuoteBegin-gubernaculum Looks like you took the bait, sucker so you ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by shelliebelly+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shelliebelly)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@
    <!--QuoteBegin-gubernaculum

Looks like you took the bait, sucker

so you DID want people to tell you your a fucking asshole?
    undefined leave him hes not worth it -_-

once a retard always retard[/b]
    :wub: :wub:

gubernaculum

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    so you DID want people to tell you your a fucking asshole?[/b]
    come back when you graduate middle school, noob

Banned

Originally posted by gubernaculum+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gubernaculum)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@

so you DID want people to tell you your a fucking asshole?
    come back when you graduate middle school, noob[/b]
    lol, i already graduated and i didnt think i needed to spell on a forum where i dont give a shit about my spelling.

your comeback was middleschooled

xourico

hmm its weird...

anyway, with tez equip Im admired he lost... I mean, how can he lost anything? o.O

tez WORK ON UR COMBO! :huh:

dunno but something wasnt right, it seems tez was slow or something... :huh:

anyway gg

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)
    Originally posted by wraith86
    Originally posted by PADDY
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

does give him the advantage of not having to mp pot though when he uses the mp absorb, anyway, good job you must have a decent combo

good luck beating a good dual minor rogue with a lycaon hammer and for that matter with dual wield in general.

give me level 79 and +2 uniques and i'll shit on him. tie him up in a parcel and send him to afganistan

way to put down tez rofl.
    nah far from it, tez would never claim to be the best warrior in the world and neither would i (well he might, i dunno :lol but killing a person with a higher level and presumably better items should still be considered an achievement. People forget the aim of this game is to beat your enemy at all costs, defence armours exist for that purpose, to act as added defence, same with minor heal on 2 buttons.

the aim of this game is to out play your opponent, and i think it is a shame people feel the need to down an achievement[/b]
    paddy u dont usually say stupid things but this was stupid. thats like saying 50% hp pots are fair in 1v1's *cough*[/b][/quote]

i never said fair... but people do what they need in order to win. thats their choice and eventually, discounting the fact that we opperate a forum based on morals... winning is the sole aim of the game

xourico

wise words paddy B)

i dont even know why i posted twice on this silly topic. and who cares if tez lost a few 1v1's . it's not like hes the best warrior on diez. he does probably have the best items though :lol: he even admitted a few times that he needs more practice on his combo.

SLeePMoDe

i dont mean this as a flame but how do you xp to 79 and not have a combo? am im the only one who practices combo in xp?

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

You could look at it that way, but lycoan build has its ups and downs.
    Lycoan build is best for fighting rogues imo, Rogues dont do enough damage to keep a high ac warriors hp down if the warrior just spams hp pots. (No 1 rogue could keep down TempesTs)
    also good for lvling.

normal build is better for everything else tho.

I dont get why tez went lycoan, he is about the richest guy i know in ko and hes still to cheap to buy soul pots xD. Damn indians

Th3Gam3

Originally posted by TempesT
    You could look at it that way, but lycoan build has its ups and downs. *
    Lycoan build is best for fighting rogues imo, Rogues dont do enough damage to keep a high ac warriors hp down if the warrior just spams hp pots. (No 1 rogue could keep down TempesTs)
    also good for lvling.

normal build is better for everything else tho.

I dont get why tez went lycoan, he is about the richest guy i know in ko and hes still to cheap to buy soul pots xD. Damn indians
    lol its true we indians r cheap :P :wub:

Originally posted by TempesT
    actually lycoan build is horrible against rogues. yea all u do is spam hp pots but lycoan build dmg is horrible. ap is low and lycoan hammer doesnt give any elemental dmg.. so if the sin has good minor u cant really dent his hp.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    actually lycoan build is horrible against rogues. yea all u do is spam hp pots but lycoan build dmg is horrible. ap is low and lycoan hammer doesnt give any elemental dmg.. so if the sin has good minor u cant really dent his hp.[/b]
    but like he said, you cant keep a warrior with good AC down, unless you have some of the best daggers on your server
    and last time i went arena with an mp absorb weapon it actually did drain the priests mp, that was before rofd though so they might have changed it to not drain mana anymore... maby it was in KO

but lycaon build = fun, no pots used at all in paramun etc.. and it makes it easier so you can watch tv and xp

z.. r.. 55rr55rr55rr55rr so on.. and if you listen to the sounds it works

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Howling sword the skill itself aready dose 300 damage with just a tota +7 i could keep down almost any rogues regen.

not sure about what im saying but during the 3rd fight tez is getting duffed -_-

Pwner4Last

Haha, way to go, trying to find a poissble solutions to why tez lost.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast