Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Tez vs. RapisT

This is a discussion on Tez vs. RapisT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TempesT (No 1 rogue could keep down TempesTs) not true! ive seen u go down and stay ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by TempesT
    (No 1 rogue could keep down TempesTs)
    not true! ive seen u go down and stay down on many rogues.......sexually

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by undefined
    honestly what the fuck are the points of these topics? *

so what tez died big deal?

do people honestly think they get something out of being good in a video game?
    i never saw tez brag about beating me in 1vs1's when i was on my 65 sin or when *
    lx1xl beat me on felix because i was frapsing and had no helmet on. its a fucking game and pisses me off when people that are as nice as tez have to have morons post that they can beat them in a 1vs1.
    cause low lvls beating high lvl = ownt

Originally posted by TempesT
    Howling sword the skill itself aready dose 300 damage with just a tota +7 i could keep down almost any rogues regen.
    this isn't "any" rogue.. if he can regen tez's 400-500 dmg? (i think) u won't be able to beat him with tota+7 with a 300 dmg combo.

chusco is able to regen 400-500 dmg i know.. crazy fucker.

First battle was slighty unfair, tez got illusioned at 00:22, Wihtout then, he probally woulda won that round.
    3rd battle at 1:22, illusioned again, once again, probally would of won.
    So with them two, it woulda be 4:2 to Tez.

xourico

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    Howling sword the skill itself aready dose 300 damage with just a tota +7 i could keep down almost any rogues regen.
    this isn't "any" rogue.. if he can regen tez's 400-500 dmg? (i think) u won't be able to beat him with tota+7 with a 300 dmg combo.

chusco is able to regen 400-500 dmg i know.. crazy fucker.[/b]
    more like 600 undred from a normal comboer, and something like 500 from real good comboers -_-

Illusioned lol, have u played warrior?
    Illusion does nothing when u have 100% fail safe skill maybe some few "r" hits miss but u wont notice anyting..
    Lycon build and using raptor is like being many lvl lower then u realy are so thats maybe it + good rogue...

Cocaine

Actually, when your R hits do like 200 dmg, that can make a significant difference.

"R" hits always do that, Illusion have (close to) zero effect on warriors,
    if ur too fast sometimes u hit with only elemental because "r" is not 100% accurate, ( Illusion or not)
    I tested it out many times, I never seen any effect...

i talkt with rapist and teo.
    Teo played Rapist.when tez vs rapist (teo) it was 4:4
    When Rapist played his own char it was xx:4 for tez.This is bullshit and i told that rapist yesterday.When i said ,aviv will come for vs he said: i dont read the same book twice.So i said the truth in his face and that i know it.He couldnt answer.He said anyway GN.He sucks...

ali culd u rephrase that again :blink:

ali what was the scroe me vs you?

:wub:

Lol my english rlly sucks ...
    Look guys after Rapist showed this video around in Cafegeveze i was pissed coz if u look at tez his combo is ass slow.So i said....the guy who played tez was a 14 years old boy who has no idea about game.I dont want tell his name.So i wrote:Come 1v1 against me .My addy: [email protected]. i waited a few hours...no1 added me.And finally Teoman_167 (clan leader of Buguasi (w/e))He said that rapist wants to talk with me.I said ok tell him to add.And...he didnt .Teo invited him to convo.When talkt...blah blah they only do show this videos for make people happy not down.After rapist left teo told me that HE PLAYED RAPIST IN 1vs1.So i wondered.I askt so who won when reel rapist played.He said tez slayed him many times.So i was like :huh: .But he told me to dont tell that on cafegeveze.I agreed and didnt tell any1.And after i talkt with tez...HE SAID HE PLAYED AGAINST RAPIST. :huh: But he told me the same about xx:4.So rapist tells bullshit about Tez 1: Rapist 4. And yesterday i went arena with my lovely priest called BigBadaBoom.And...Rapist was doing 1v1 there.And teo was also there.I said to aviv.Come d1 rapist in arena.But aviv that ass didnt want come.I told rapist that he would come ....he said i dont read a book twice.(I dont want kill him again)So i said in normal chat that i knew the truth and that he sucks.After 1 second he pmed me and said tell me what u know and i ll tell u its the truth.So i told him what teo told me b4.He said that s right.I askt why he makes the bullshit with the 4:1 he couldnt answer.He said Anyway GL and good night.I said i dont nd luck.So he left.Then Aviv did 1vs1 with teo on d2.And yes aviv destroyed him.First he said his comp is slow and then he said tezīs raptor cant be +8. I dont care...this video is bullshit.Dont trust everything u see...

Originally posted by PADDY

lol dude i dont remember.If u can login now,u can see a rlly good warrior.(not Tez)

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

lol dude i dont remember.If u can login now,u can see a rlly good warrior.(not Tez)[/b]
    k let me just hop on my weaponless, jewelryless, half naked warrior... :lol:

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by Ali1989@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

lol dude i dont remember.If u can login now,u can see a rlly good warrior.(not Tez)
    k let me just hop on my weaponless, jewelryless, half naked warrior... :lol:[/b]
    hehe :wub: So get a friends acc :wub:

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast