Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tez vs. RapisT

This is a discussion on Tez vs. RapisT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i wasnt going to post to bs turks who dont know what a fair 1v1 is but here we ...
Page: 5

Banned

well i wasnt going to post to bs turks who dont know what a fair 1v1 is but here we go

real rapist was on char at 1st......we did 1v1 about 4 times he lose all and yes i am lycaon build and also the worst for pk and 1v1 which is 70 defense and 70 atak so i lost all masters for exp reasons

so then teoman logs on char cause he thinks he can beat me....well teoman does have better combo then real rapist.....real rapist combo sucks so bad its like he has never played rogue ever in his life

well so teoman on rapist loses the 1st 3 times which ofc he doesnt show on fraps <_< then i say ok let me try avendon +7 ax out and i lost....then i switched back to raptor owned him 2 times then i said let me try lycaon hammer and tot+7 for fun...i did lose to that...then i switched to raptor again won EVERY time

so thats the truth....teoman has better combo

also i did 1v1 wit teoman who is 78 rogue with all +1 items full shell set +8 and shards+8....i only beat him 1 time and he beat me every other time but again no masters and lycaon build.....

now aviv restated me back to havind matchless which is 15% damage reduced....he went on tez and did 1v1 with teoman still with lycaon build but only used raptor .....avivs comobo is have my speed less and he beat teoman 6 times teo beat him 2 times

all the diff makes 15% for 1v1

if i got on char now with that and stayed with lycaon build they would not beat me even once....but now they know i restated back to masters neither will even 1v1 me...i already asked for it but both pussy out now

also if i restat to full hp str build i would kick the shit out of them with just a dd helm on or even without and just paper armor set :P

if the turk who posted this wants to translate this to turk forums you can and let both know whenever they want i will rematch them and this time i got fraps on my pc running when windows starts so i will have it on this time to show rapist is nothing but a noob who lies

you guys have a very merry x mas

Aviv knows who is his master.ME. :P
    OMG RIP Charlie Brown

Banned

also some points i missed about these noobs

both teoman and rapist would lose to me in 1v1 then come back when i was potting up and not even full health they would start the 1v1 again :wacko: ....i am trying to type and pot at same time and they are not backing off

also my combo is slow cause my fps is 7....10 at best.....when there is no one arround its more

to many people in arena watching and casting shit and few mages droping novas and i am done for fps....its goes down to 2 or 3

and lastly FUCK YOU ALL I AM NOT CHEAP......i am thrifty......ffs how u think i got so rich...i havent spent money on hp pots and mana in ages.....more then 10 levels....and i have a potmaker who can make 225 pots in one shot when i do need them again :lol:

indians = smart money makers and savers thats all :wub:

whats more funny is that i know i should switch back cause i have tons of gbs and i can afford this last level on my own since i dont even need a full level to 80 but something inside me will not let me go full warrior :blink: i really dont know what it is but its weird i cant do it

i am almost 80 so i will restat then MAYBE cause i am going 80.100% right away too :P

Cocaine

Jesus Christ Tez, only 7-10 FPS at the max? Your a fucking Indian Scrooge. :P

PS. Will you marry me? :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Cocaine

whats wrong with 7 to 10 for exping :blink:

why u all make fun of my pc man...i dont need 30 to exp....just 10 is fine

when i get 80 maybe i will get new pc who knows.....devile put the spec together for me for a real nice one and its only 900 total and will give me 50+ fps so i will get that soon

but really dont make fun of my dell with the integrated vid card and p4 3.0 and 512 ram

wraith86

that PC isnt even bad... just get a 6600gt or something and youll have 70+ fps

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

I fraps with 20.......tez you've been saying that for like a year now :P stop being so cheap and upgrade or buy a new comp xD

Cama....stfu :unsure:

xourico

jesus crhyst ur going 80-100%??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: h43r: h43r:

all hail the brave (life-less) tez :wub:

NimRoDftw

Originally posted by xourico
    jesus crhyst ur going 80-100%??? *:unsure: *:unsure: *:unsure: *h43r: *h43r: *

all hail the brave (life-less) tez *:wub:

no life no sex, Delivery food 24/7? xD damn u r fucking crazy tez :lol:

xourico

Originally posted by NimRoDftw+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NimRoDftw)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

no life no sex, Delivery food 24/7? xD damn u r fucking crazy tez :lol:[/b]
    and 2 or 3 slaves to exp for him while the crazy indian works and saves money for a new IN to make IN+2 instead of buying a new pc :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub:

love TEZ 4 ever :wub:

mary me!!1 have my babies!! :wub: :P

Im only joking, u kow I love u tez (do u even know who da fuck am I? :P lool :wub: :wub: :wub: )

Deathstalker40

ok now that u did all that explaining idc who won all i care about is learning that minor heal combo then ill own ass btw i made up a new combo come see me in battlefield ill show u its ownz

NimRoDftw

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    Originally posted by NimRoDftw@
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

no life no sex, Delivery food 24/7? xD damn u r fucking crazy tez :lol:
    and 2 or 3 slaves to exp for him while the crazy indian works and saves money for a new IN to make IN+2 instead of buying a new pc :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub:

love TEZ 4 ever :wub:

mary me!!1 have my babies!! :wub: :P[/b]

ROFLMAO!! XD jaja nice one xourico :wub:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

whats wrong with 7 to 10 for exping :blink:

why u all make fun of my pc man...i dont need 30 to exp....just 10 is fine

when i get 80 maybe i will get new pc who knows.....devile put the spec together for me for a real nice one and its only 900 total and will give me 50+ fps so i will get that soon

but really dont make fun of my dell with the integrated vid card and p4 3.0 and 512 ram[/b]
    how you can play with that shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

and how many players you have playing on your char

Banned

i dont mind 10 fps....also temp with fraps running its 3 to 5 max fps :P

i dont mind it for exping....i dont do much pk unless i get raided...i only do like 25 to 40k max per month just getting raided cause they try but fail

also i will get new pc soon just need to pay for some real life things like my new house/mansion :wub:

atm its just 3 total players including me on tez....there is aviv who barely exps now...there is kuda who does less then 1% per day and then there is me who does less then 1% per week :lol:

we all are burned out....before me and aviv used to do 10 or 20% per day but i got a life and he got school and now kuda was supposed to help us but he got to pk happy and school happy as well so it will get there soon enough

then i will work on my mage solo as i have done from day one on that char and its 69 now

Deathstalker40

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    i dont mind 10 fps....also temp with fraps running its 3 to 5 max fps :P *

i dont mind it for exping....i dont do much pk unless i get raided...i only do like 25 to 40k max per month just getting raided cause they try but fail *

also i will get new pc soon just need to pay for some real life things like my new house/mansion :wub: *

atm its just 3 total players including me on tez....there is aviv who barely exps now...there is kuda who does less then 1% per day and then there is me who does less then 1% per week :lol: *

we all are burned out....before me and aviv used to do 10 or 20% per day but i got a life and he got school and now kuda was supposed to help us but he got to pk happy and school happy as well so it will get there soon enough

then i will work on my mage solo as i have done from day one on that char and its 69 now

come dcz its the only way ill greet u

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast