Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Tez vs. RapisT

This is a discussion on Tez vs. RapisT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dragonfire333 agreed Dr4k0 is the man...I almost beat him when I was buffed had DD and he ...
Page: 8

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    agreed Dr4k0 is the man...I almost beat him when I was buffed had DD and he was naked w/o buffs and wolf *^_^
    noob -_-

TunaFishyMe

do you know what mee stands for? minor ealing eater..hohoho merry christmas

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    do you know what mee stands for? *minor ealing eater..hohoho merry christmas
    is it just me or what that notices tuna spams everything :lol:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

his spamming has tone down a lot already..

lol yeea.. you shoulda seen tuna a while ago back when he had top post count and too much free time :blink:

[quote]
    I bet that not even the best rogue on dies (0ishi/chusco :wub
    i love chusco cause he is my aga but all of you always miss ONE FACT here......best rogue on diez is MEE aka micky aka dr4ko......my abi mario is 2nd followed up by felix :wub:

all 3 in the same party could own the whole server btw :lol:
    felix? :unsure:

put me in that party please... i'm minor heal them and keepir them alivezilla!!!!!!

i want free np :lol:

Banned Senior Member

You can never outminor a 70+ warrior, if you could then when the fight is done you should be at 100% hp, but you never are

xourico

[quote]
    I bet that not even the best rogue on dies (0ishi/chusco :wub
    i love chusco cause he is my aga but all of you always miss ONE FACT here......best rogue on diez is MEE aka micky aka dr4ko......my abi mario is 2nd followed up by felix :wub:

all 3 in the same party could own the whole server btw :lol:
    felix? :unsure:
    lool bad quote, I never said that, who said that was tez :P loool so many erros :P

anyway, for me 0ishi is the best, in party and without party! I mean in duo party...
    I can only talk bout humans...

in duo party (me as a duffer) the best guys I pked with were 0ishi and socrates, by far the best sins I pked with (human side ofc :P) they kill alot, and since I was only lvl 63 they kept me alive in alot of situations
    :wub:

anyway, wats the topic about? :huh:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    do you know what mee stands for? *minor ealing eater..hohoho merry christmas
    is it just me or what that notices tuna spams everything :lol:[/b]
    its not spam if its meaningful...hohoho

:WaSaBi:

Well first of all for me 70 lvl + warrior is not undefeatable...
    I made 1vs1 with teoman_167 before some days and he killed me at half of soloes (i was using glave +8 and belt of str :P )
    About tempests..He is one of the hardest warrior i have ever...But i beated him when i was using chitins +7/+8 even if he doesn't admit it... (Felix was in front of it)
    About sins...Both dr4ko and 0ishi are really good sins..
    But for me really good sins are also Hakunamatata and Gratis...
    Maybe you will "laugh" with Gratis but it was the only sin who beated me at all soloes we ever made -_-
    And If i am not fault Hakuna had told me that had beated you Tempests when he lent one in+0 from his friend :P
    And something last..In my opinion If tez goes 80lvl + normal built + his items + better combo he will be almost undeafeatable at 1vs1

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Yes you did beat me, and and yes hakuna was only able to beat me when he was 75 and i was 72.

Wasabi, in one of the fights You switched to a fullplate helm(which was clearly spear def) hoping I wouldnt notice. Thats just shit, and saids all kinds of things about you in the other fights. You were also 2 or 3 lvls higher then me with better stats, and now your boosting about it? congratz on beating me, you are good but if I had to pull a cheap shot like put on spear def, as warrior vs warrior I wouldnt've been very proud of winning.

I told you this, and i'll say it again The only person i atually felt like I lost to was Mickey, Tho i never did get a fight with him after 70.

Well Tempests if you can remember i used that day spear def helmet but you saw it and stopped...
    We never finished 1vs1 with using def items...
    And my uniques+0 couldn't compare yours (like in+1,roc+1,pe+1)...
    Also my chitins +7/+8 couldn't compare your shell set...
    And 2 lvls more can't be balanced with this items...
    So i think there was no problem with that soloes :P

Originally posted by :WaSaBi:
    Well first of all for me 70 lvl + warrior is not undefeatable...
    I made 1vs1 with teoman_167 before some days and he killed me at half of soloes (i was using glave +8 and belt of str * )
    Lie i had iron impact that day :P

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

No I had better stats when you when you lied about your stats but then when you told me your atually stats, you atually had 300 more hp then me, while i had 20 ac and 30 ap over you

I really love seeing people complain about how shitty there items are, and never atually doing anything about it but complain complain and complain.

WHat i was trying to point out is If you are cheap enough to use spear def in warrior vs warrior even once, you lose my respect and i wouldnt trust that you won the other fights legitly

you had +1 unquies to m8

and if you also didnt remember you asked me for help after our fights because i would get 1 or 2 hits more then you

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast