Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Tez vs. RapisT

This is a discussion on Tez vs. RapisT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TempesT and if you also didnt remember you asked me for help after our fights because i ...
Page: 9

:WaSaBi:

Originally posted by TempesT
    and if you also didnt remember you asked me for help after our fights because i would get 1 or 2 hits more then you
    Well i dont reall remember that ^_^
    But i dont wanna fight with you..i believe that i beated you and you belive that i didn't :P
    I can't change your mind
    Gl bro

Oh this is funny, i recall Tez talking his bollocks about me after i lost to a sin 5 levels higher than me in +2's, with 2 people playing his char at the same time.

Well tez, im sorry but for a lvl 79 warrior with your gear to lose to any sin, you have to be bloody awful. And just think, the standard on ares is much higher than that of diez. Are you Arno in disguise?

Banned

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    Oh this is funny, i recall Tez talking his bollocks about me after i lost to a sin 5 levels higher than me in +2's, with 2 people playing his char at the same time. *

Well tez, im sorry but for a lvl 79 warrior with your gear to lose to any sin, you have to be bloody awful. And just think, the standard on ares is much higher than that of diez. Are you Arno in disguise?
    i would like to pk on ares

Banned

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    Oh this is funny, i recall Tez talking his bollocks about me after i lost to a sin 5 levels higher than me in +2's, with 2 people playing his char at the same time. *

still a douche bag i see and apparently still stupid

i really wish u finished the 5th grade so you would know how to read cause you didnt read the posts as to why i didnt lose ..... all u see is some turk showing you a win when i was trying out diff weapons with my stats for exp the way they are but you dont mention the 40 times i spanked him when i used my main weapon and restated back to 75 atak and 15 masters

you keep thinking with blinders on you natzi dick

btw please ares your joking right...u think you have more skilled players .... thats even more of a joke ROFLCakes

these days diez would eat up ares in sever vs server

when they had the server wars before we had less then 10 level 70 chars while you had all your gm buddies helping all of you out get drops by spawning boss's and giving you +8 items

really man your stupidity makes 99% of laugh our arses off

Tez u did have the advantage of not having to mp pot, imo that's a big advantage ina 1vs1 as u would then only need to focus on comboing and spamming hp pots. And losing to a lower lvl char, 7 lvl's to be exact hmmm sorry but there's gotta be something wrong with you and your combo, u even have better jewels.

Aba

Well I have to admit, the whole level difference loss is surprizing. But are you guys reading? It's fuked! how many of you have fucking had the level to reskill to no master skills!? none of you! you dont know whats it's like to fight a rogue with a decent minor heal and decent items (even if yours are 3484357829345 times better) when you dont have fucking even absoluteness! come on now. dont judge tez's combo if you dont know. You cunts wouldn't take your absolutedness lvl 65 and lvl 70 master skills that decrease damage percentage off even if you were exping as hard as tez! at least he's giving a legitimate reason instead of some bullshit reason I hear 99% of you give when you lose 1v1 to babashopping cunts like me who prove that just cuz we buy for usd we still own you game wise like "i lagged" or "fuk you have chitin dd+8" or some bullshit. Let them 1v1 and tez has masters and he spanked him he said, so just cuz he has no masters and fuking lycaon build (not like hes gonna need it with his items and lvl 79 noobs, he said it was just for shits and giggles) and suddenly he's shit? pshhh, get fuked

Originally posted by Aba
    if you were exping as hard as tez!
    hmm <_<

halifax

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    Tez was like so drunk when he did that 1 vs 1 i think also it wasnt rapist on that char it was teoman_167 ( and i raped him today on his own char with better items and lvl 79 )
    stfu mr. insecure

Darkslayer07

hmm, i saw it now it me or tez dont combo or he combo suck <_<

Banned

please read

no masters at all and also one big diff u all are missing
    70 atak 70 defense is only good for exp and not good for pk or 1v1

and.................here is the big thing

96 INT

like i said i am secure with my combo its very good since i learned from temp and ratherbedead but ofc everyones combo always needs improvements

Originally posted by undefined
    honestly what the fuck are the points of these topics? *

so what tez died big deal?

do people honestly think they get something out of being good in a video game?
    i never saw tez brag about beating me in 1vs1's when i was on my 65 sin or when *
    lx1xl beat me on felix because i was frapsing and had no helmet on. its a fucking game and pisses me off when people that are as nice as tez have to have morons post that they can beat them in a 1vs1.
    +1

tez is ma homie! :wub:

Jesus died too you know!!!!!!!!!

Then he pressed ok and respawned!!!!!!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

lies paddy i heard allah 4 stoned him! h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by schrotti
    lies paddy i heard allah 4 stoned him! *h43r:
    he did i saw it personally

So, we have a 6 page topic over Tez dying? You must be quite popular Tez, most I got was an ingame message yelling at me for rushing

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast