Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thats my boy! lol!

This is a discussion on Thats my boy! lol! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wish my paper was glowy [/b] +1 they need to make paper armor shiny at +8/9/10 :P...
Page: 3

Miss_Cleric

i wish my paper was glowy [/b]
    +1 they need to make paper armor shiny at +8/9/10 :P

Wow looks so nice :P..Just need to get +9 rappy now XD

Aguila-x-

he does have 1 rappy +9

CheckMeOut

I have a small video of me on a lvl 69 paper bp with lupus pendant +0 dual fovs+0 hb+7 hp+10 belt and quest accs beating him in arena. xD everyone I asked about him said he's one of the biggest dupers in diez :P

oO Jc Oo

I have a small video of me on a lvl 67 paper bp with lupus pendant +0 dual fovs+0 hb+7 hp+10 belt and quest accs beating him in arena. xD everyone I asked about him said he's one of the biggest dupers in diez :P[/b]

oh yeah! <_< i bet he can hick ur ass in a second ._.

pato_sobre

the 80% of turks with that gear (+9s +10s etc) dont even know how to combo, so u dont have to care about them cuz they for sure are duppers koxpers idiots np buggers etc, dont worth to waste time in those ppl they only wanna look cool but dont even know how to press 4 buttons with a warrior lol and wont talk about sin...

oO Jc Oo

the 80% of turks with that gear (+9s +10s etc) dont even know how to combo, so u dont have to care about them cuz they for sure are duppers koxpers idiots np buggers etc, dont worth to waste time in those ppl they only wanna look cool but dont even know how to press 4 buttons with a warrior lol and wont talk about sin...[/b]

u r telling that u think he dont know how to combo? lol ok bring it on, vs him, after that, the fraps will talk

man those shells do a better job blinding people, than the rogue&#39;s skill blinding... my eyes hurt now.... my room didnt have the light on.. and then i was like WOAH WTH? woke me up >.>

CheckMeOut

Awe JC dont get upset :P Here&#39;s the video.. just cause he can own me in a second on a paper bp lvl 69 right? NO mallice, one heal.. 67 vs 80, judgement vs hell blade, paper+8 vs shell+9, hb7 vs hb8.. lets not even talk about accessories lol

http://files.filefront.com/p1kvsramanuwmv/...;/fileinfo.html

oO Jc Oo

Awe JC dont get upset :P Here&#39;s the video.. just cause he can own me in a second on a paper bp lvl 67 right? NO mallice, one heal.. 67 vs 80, judgement vs hell blade, paper+8 vs shell+9, hb7 vs hb8.. lets not even talk about accessories lol

http://files.filefront.com/p1kvsramanuwmv/...;/fileinfo.html[/b]

ok pikin aka gresnik lol

Pd: ur jews and ur lvl? ha yea sure <_<

CheckMeOut

lol I&#39;m not pikin.. I&#39;m not gresnik.. I hopped on pikins char to vs this +9 shell dude.. gotta love your defensiveness hehe :P calm down bro, ramanu seemed like a decent enough guy. btw I meant lvl 69 not 67.. had been a while since I was on the char :P

oO Jc Oo

nice helis on u, its not even 69 ur char lol

lets see, he dont have wolf, no buffs nothing, maybe u have pointless xD

this video we cant see if u using def armor and duffs so this is not so much proof but anyways whateva ^^

CheckMeOut

You know what you&#39;re right.. I guess thats my bad.. should have taken fraps from my view..but my pc is too shit. And if you cannot see that judgement animation you&#39;re just plain dumb.. helis looks like an over-hand bash.. judgement is like a back hand whip... and the char was paper to begin with.. so only defense I could have had was 20 club pads.. which I did not have at the time no joke. But believe what you want and keep defending the undefendable :P

oO Jc Oo

You know what you&#39;re right.. I guess thats my bad.. should have taken fraps from my view..but my pc is too shit. And if you cannot see that judgement animation you&#39;re just plain dumb.. helis looks like an over-hand bash.. judgement is like a back hand whip... and the char was paper to begin with.. so only defense I could have had was 20 club pads.. which I did not have at the time no joke. But believe what you want and keep defending the undefendable :P[/b]
    not defend him, just taking a clean point of view about that fraps u took thats it

CheckMeOut

the funny thing is that even if i was fully buffed and him fully duffed he would have more ap ac hp than that priest.. and I&#39;m telling you he was not duffed in any way. But moving on.. yes he is a fucking christmas tree lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast