Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

TheCompany Pk Video

This is a discussion on TheCompany Pk Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pk was pretty fun to watch, but thank god you can mute the video...
Page: 2

pk was pretty fun to watch, but thank god you can mute the video

hmmm effects were good, music was ehh. clips were decent could have been more 4v10+ since you had mage it easy to beat large groups. gangbang and tp lol. the 4v5-6 wasnt anything special.

i was just suprised to see thing pking with out a tormenter.

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

This was just 1 really fun pk session, i think giving the name "TheCompany PK Video" was decieving.

As of for gears, only one who really outgeared them was thing. Even at that, reckless was in olds/+1 revs at that time. Except his shard which was +8 or 9 reb. I had a chitin 8 set, but i didnt have my iron neck or chd +8 at that time.

Surprised at the people not liking the song . was fun editing the first drop.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    nonething special, most of u prolly have gear which is alot better than ur opponents got(+ u play scrolled, and im quite sure every1 ur facing dsnt) and it wsnt like u fought big groups of 20+ or so 6/10
    1. Assuming is bad
    2. I see orc with ii +9 2:27
    3. If they're not scrolled why does it matter, there's no duffer in the party

Fighting complete randoms? Maybe, but who plays KO nowadays anyway? Seriously, pretty much everyone in ardream sucks compared to the people I played with/against at the start of C-West, it's hard to get OMG GREATZ PKSSS when everyone towns and leaves ardream when you fight. This is one of many great pk sessions, I'm glad shanks made the vid from his spare time.

@bk, -.-
    Pk'ed without a solid priest for a good 2 months, how could you be surprised?
    Last edited by thing; 03-05-2011 at 08:34 PM.

didn't really like anything about the video except shanks' support and the red /town edit...
    you faced who knows if at least buffed randoms...
    scrolling up does make the NPs incoming but won't make you heroes for sho...
    the only part you fought a bigger group as far as i could see was around kill number 15 and on (hooray to that)
    80% of the time was numbers game from your side jumping lonely targets...
    music wasn't my cup of tea but i didn't turn volume down at least
    all together counted 4/10 where shanks has 3,99 from that

Yea well I would try give some constructive critic
    at first music choice wasn't best, many people doesn't really like dubstep.
    but you would have repaired that situation by doing some sick effects, expecticially for moment
    "get a fuck up" in song... I was waiting some cool effect from that.

clips weren't that good, I would have liked to see some nice fights like 4-5 vs 10+
    in dcz that's easily possible also.
    what Im trying to say is, try get as tight clips as possible. Those are always fun to watch.

Try do many different effects as you can and try avoid for using too much zoom effect.
    (colour effects,pulse effects) there's many of them

there was also some good things in movie like supporting your party.

4/10 from movie, I would not watch it again

ThunderBallz

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post

4/10 from movie, I would not watch it again
    +1, was mostly random clips if was at least a big fight would have been a bit more interesting seen theres no real point in fighting randoms in dlw since there its vent>party chat, especially with a duffer

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

as i said, its my fault i called it "TheCompany PK video" because its really not. Its just a pk session that TC had a ton of fun with.

@Destiny

Only time we jumped a lonely target was that one time, and i added that in there because it was 1 pk session. Dont get what you mean by that.

ty for your criticism tho. keep em coming.

Gotta love how people say things like thats easy to do or you are scrolled and they are not and bla bla bla. Lately is allways kind of the same thing, everybody acts like they are so pro and like the things showed in pk videos are "nothing special", and "nothing new".

I think most of oyu expect too much out of this pk videos. No editing skills ZOMG, guys some of us dont even know a lot about computers and dont care learning cause theres other things that interest us and learning how gg edit a pk video is not one of them .

Truth is that there are better pk videos for sure, there have been some brutal and crazy videos like No:Name's video but to post and say that the video sucked is an exageration.

The dude (whom i have never ever met ingame or whatever) never said this is my gg video showing the best pk ever in usko ardream... he said its one pk session.

Its looks like you guys had a lot of fun pking, i had fun watching it for sure bro. Its allways nice to see a rogue with gg support skills. Im sure people enjoy pking with you

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Gotta love how people say things like thats easy to do or you are scrolled and they are not and bla bla bla. Lately is allways kind of the same thing, everybody acts like they are so pro and like the things showed in pk videos are "nothing special", and "nothing new".

I think most of oyu expect too much out of this pk videos. No editing skills ZOMG, guys some of us dont even know a lot about computers and dont care learning cause theres other things that interest us and learning how gg edit a pk video is not one of them .

Truth is that there are better pk videos for sure, there have been some brutal and crazy videos like No:Name's video but to post and say that the video sucked is an exageration.

The dude (whom i have never ever met ingame or whatever) never said this is my gg video showing the best pk ever in usko ardream... he said its one pk session.

Its looks like you guys had a lot of fun pking, i had fun watching it for sure bro. Its allways nice to see a rogue with gg support skills. Im sure people enjoy pking with you
    +1337
    /0
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    1. Assuming is bad
    2. I see orc with ii +9 2:27
    3. If they're not scrolled why does it matter, there's no duffer in the party

Fighting complete randoms? Maybe, but who plays KO nowadays anyway? Seriously, pretty much everyone in ardream sucks compared to the people I played with/against at the start of C-West, it's hard to get OMG GREATZ PKSSS when everyone towns and leaves ardream when you fight. This is one of many great pk sessions, I'm glad shanks made the vid from his spare time.

@bk, -.-
    Pk'ed without a solid priest for a good 2 months, how could you be surprised?

haha xD

just saying when i was on cwest few months ago you would only pk if there was a tormenter :P if not you left lol. i wish i still had a char to play was going to come back but idk so expensive to buy gear for a char.

FearsNoOne

cool video because it was all 1 session

move were pretty good, nice supports from rogue aswell however gimme the song name so i dont have to watch ur movie just to listen to the song hah

EDIT: just found it at description.
    Last edited by retail; 03-09-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Love watching rogues that know how to support along with kicking ass. Props.

Banned

8.5/10

;p

i really enjoy it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast