Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 87
Like Tree39Likes

thejesterclub vs integrity

This is a discussion on thejesterclub vs integrity within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan Don't have time for dogs like me yet follow me all over these forums to post ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Don't have time for dogs like me yet follow me all over these forums to post your bullshit and respond to my post here in less than two minutes.... Interesting. And sorry, tanking 10 people with the ability to go afk while they beat on you before you need to throw a heal 30 seconds later doesn't quite count as "proving yourself." Gratz on your sharers items bro.
    I don't see how is he following you, really Bryan.. sometimes your arguements doesn't make any sense at all.

    You came into his topic teasing him and yet you're complaining about him "following" you in every topic you're commenting in.

  2. #62
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I don't see how is he following you, really Bryan.. sometimes your arguements doesn't make any sense at all.

    You came into his topic teasing him and yet you're complaining about him "following" you in every topic you're commenting in.
    Thanks for your input, but that post was directed at him, not you. So therefore he knows what I'm referring to, as you don't. But since you feel the need to be included with your butt buddy, here: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...93/index8.html

  3. #63
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    top 5 pk videos of all time

    Quick go edit it before anyone can see!
    Hahaha, that made my day. Also he really edited that firts post to noiselness alex srsly grow up

  4. #64
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Hahaha, that made my day. Also he really edited that firts post to noiselness alex srsly grow up
    Wow! Didn't see that coming!!!!!

    /end_sarcasm

  5. #65
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    The top 5 edit did put a smile on my face, thanks for that

  6. #66
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    of course i edited cause opinions change over time and there is better pk videos now. really go watch noiselessness pk video then go watch bryan's shitty video and try to tell me with a straight face his video is better than noiselessness's really you guys are brain dead
    HaMaDFtw likes this.

  7. #67
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Okey dog. You are the boss.
    Im not gonna go low as you.
    Bathory likes this.

  8. #68
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    of course i edited cause opinions change over time and there is better pk videos now. really go watch noiselessness pk video then go watch bryan's shitty video and try to tell me with a straight face his video is better than noiselessness's really you guys are brain dead
    Its so much better that you waited till this argument to change it . Somebody revive my brain plox.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    of course i edited cause opinions change over time and there is better pk videos now. really go watch noiselessness pk video then go watch bryan's shitty video and try to tell me with a straight face his video is better than noiselessness's really you guys are brain dead
    totally agree...

  10. #70
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    of course i edited cause opinions change over time and there is better pk videos now. really go watch noiselessness pk video then go watch bryan's shitty video and try to tell me with a straight face his video is better than noiselessness's really you guys are brain dead
    you keep calling others retarded with your boyfriend adi , but now "you changed your opinion" all the sudden your opinion changed to ur clan leaders pk video that your even alowed to rate a video on this forums with your attitude

  11. #71
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Its fun to see that alex changed almost all his old posts keep on going

  12. #72
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    of course i edited cause opinions change over time and there is better pk videos now. really go watch noiselessness pk video then go watch bryan's shitty video and try to tell me with a straight face his video is better than noiselessness's really you guys are brain dead
    Yeah man. CLEARLY there is no correlation between your "opinions" and your edit.


  13. #73
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Sorry for double post, but I accepted your challenge to watch his video. So here's the results:

    Video Quality: 10/10
    - Looked good; I could see everything perfectly clear
    PK Quality: 7/10
    - Although the first few scenes were cool, the video looked entirely the same for the first 8 minutes. Not only that? But the majority of his kills were not only KS's, but were killing noob 2 hit mages. What was cooler was to see the priest tank all of them. At 8 minutes when the PK composition finally changed, the first scene lasted for a minute and was composed of the party running away the entire time -- waste of time. Then the last 2 minutes were from the priest's perspective when it was supposed to be Noiselessness' PK video.... awkward.

    If you want to keep people intersted, change it up -- Get some war footage, some juraid footage, a vs. And make sure the scenes are to the point. Not running for 45 seconds then get a kill at the end and switch scenes. Waste of time.

    Music: 3/10
    - Not going to sugar coat this, the first two songs were absolutely terrible. The last one was fine. If you want to gauge a wide audience you have to have more than one type of music.
    Effects: 0/10
    - The introduction was a video co-pilot rip, and the text at the end is also copywritten. I saw barely any original effects nor creative effort/innovation. The transitions were...cool? Music bars at the beginning were cool, too. o.0. Anytime I see stolen effects I give the goose egg for this category -- Sorry. (usually I just never write a review when I see it)

    Innovation is what people want to see. It's the reason you (yes you, FuriousKo) loved my video. You had never seen a lot of things I did in that video ever before. This video here has been done hundreds of times.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 08-28-2014 at 01:43 PM.

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Sorry for double post, but I accepted your challenge to watch his video. So here's the results:

    Video Quality: 10/10
    - Looked good; I could see everything perfectly clear
    PK Quality: 7/10
    - Although the first few scenes were cool, the video looked entirely the same for the first 8 minutes. Not only that? But the majority of his kills were not only KS's, but were killing noob 2 hit mages. What was cooler was to see the priest tank all of them. At 8 minutes when the PK composition finally changed, the first scene lasted for a minute and was composed of the party running away the entire time -- waste of time. Then the last 2 minutes were from the priest's perspective when it was supposed to be Noiselessness' PK video.... awkward.

    If you want to keep people intersted, change it up -- Get some war footage, some juraid footage, a vs. And make sure the scenes are to the point. Not running for 45 seconds then get a kill at the end and switch scenes. Waste of time.

    Music: 3/10
    - Not going to sugar coat this, the first two songs were absolutely terrible. The last one was fine. If you want to gauge a wide audience you have to have more than one type of music.
    Effects: 0/10
    - The introduction was a video co-pilot rip, and the text at the end is also copywritten. I saw barely any original effects nor creative effort/innovation. The transitions were...cool? Music bars at the beginning were cool, too. o.0. Anytime I see stolen effects I give the goose egg for this category -- Sorry. (usually I just never write a review when I see it)

    Innovation is what people want to see. It's the reason you (yes you, FuriousKo) loved my video. You had never seen a lot of things I did in that video ever before. This video here has been done hundreds of times.
    i'm not trying to troll or anything but

    heres your comment on your clannie movie ...



    itzbryan:Nice footage kiwi I didn't know you were making one :P

    1... hes killing the same people over and over again for 12mint
    2... hes only waiting for cp .. use it and than run till the cooldown finish
    3... hes song is terrible and not to mention hes running with anger explosion the whole video which means even these noobs (1 hit them with cp ) killed him 5 or more times.. so please just because alex is mean to you and hes telling you the sad true dont go and write a comment on a movie that is 10xtime better than yours and your clannie.

    PS: am not saying your clannie is bad since its his first movie he did a good job... but dont compare your movies to noiselessness...

  15. #75
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    i'm not trying to troll or anything but

    heres your comment on your clannie movie ...



    itzbryan:Nice footage kiwi I didn't know you were making one :P

    1... hes killing the same people over and over again for 12mint
    2... hes only waiting for cp .. use it and than run till the cooldown finish
    3... hes song is terrible and not to mention hes running with anger explosion the whole video which means even these noobs (1 hit them with cp ) killed him 5 or more times.. so please just because alex is mean to you and hes telling you the sad true dont go and write a comment on a movie that is 10xtime better than yours and your clannie.

    PS: am not saying your clannie is bad since its his first movie he did a good job... but dont compare your movies to noiselessness...
    Notice how I didn't give a full review of his video? I was being polite because it was his first video. I made no mention of the other aspects of his video. Simply saying "nice footage" was a polite gesture, not a comprehensive review.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Computer with integrated graphics
    By _Boomsheeka_ in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 03:29 PM
  2. checking player integrity before a trade
    By Daz` in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •