Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree39Likes

thejesterclub vs integrity

This is a discussion on thejesterclub vs integrity within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan Sorry for double post, but I accepted your challenge to watch his video. So here's the ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Sorry for double post, but I accepted your challenge to watch his video. So here's the results:

Video Quality: 10/10
    - Looked good; I could see everything perfectly clear
    PK Quality: 7/10
    - Although the first few scenes were cool, the video looked entirely the same for the first 8 minutes. Not only that? But the majority of his kills were not only KS's, but were killing noob 2 hit mages. What was cooler was to see the priest tank all of them. At 8 minutes when the PK composition finally changed, the first scene lasted for a minute and was composed of the party running away the entire time -- waste of time. Then the last 2 minutes were from the priest's perspective when it was supposed to be Noiselessness' PK video.... awkward.

If you want to keep people intersted, change it up -- Get some war footage, some juraid footage, a vs. And make sure the scenes are to the point. Not running for 45 seconds then get a kill at the end and switch scenes. Waste of time.

Music: 3/10
    - Not going to sugar coat this, the first two songs were absolutely terrible. The last one was fine. If you want to gauge a wide audience you have to have more than one type of music.
    Effects: 0/10
    - The introduction was a video co-pilot rip, and the text at the end is also copywritten. I saw barely any original effects nor creative effort/innovation. The transitions were...cool? Music bars at the beginning were cool, too. o.0. Anytime I see stolen effects I give the goose egg for this category -- Sorry. (usually I just never write a review when I see it)

Innovation is what people want to see. It's the reason you (yes you, FuriousKo) loved my video. You had never seen a lot of things I did in that video ever before. This video here has been done hundreds of times.
    first ill address the least important thing here your review of the movie. first off its impossible to satisfy everyone with music this movie was meant for turkish people and that's what they like while some one like me or you that lives in the us it's not that appealing to us. secondly i never said your movie was bad just rather that you suck at the game and can't do any thing in the game any more. you're a great editor i never denied that but.. stick to editing i don't think playing ko is your strong part

now to address the other dogs i don't care about:
    @ dylan some times im amazed that some one as dumb as you can use a keyboard
    @Small_BUT_Efective heres your 5 seconds of attention with that being said ill even type you a nice little message no one cares about your opinion go away
    @anibal i actually forgot about this thread i mean the last time i posted on it was over a year and a half ago?

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    first ill address the least important thing here your review of the movie. first off its impossible to satisfy everyone with music this movie was meant for turkish people and that's what they like while some one like me or you that lives in the us it's not that appealing to us.
    100% agree. You can't satisfy everyone. That's why you need to mix up the music to cover as many tastes as possible. That's why I'm saying including ONLY this techno shit is a bad idea.

secondly i never said your movie was bad just rather that you suck at the game and can't do any thing in the game any more. you're a great editor i never denied that but.. stick to editing i don't think playing ko is your strong part
    I appreciate the editor nod, but I really think you're misinformed when it comes to my KO activities, broski. I PK'd almost every day for two months this Summer and recorded ample footage. My video has over 6 minutes logged, but as you know I'm a perfectionist -- I won't release it until its perfect, and I don't have time to edit it anymore. So this line about not cutting it in KO is really ignorant when you don't even play my server...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    100% agree. You can't satisfy everyone. That's why you need to mix up the music to cover as many tastes as possible. That's why I'm saying including ONLY this techno shit is a bad idea.

I appreciate the editor nod, but I really think you're misinformed when it comes to my KO activities, broski. I PK'd almost every day for two months this Summer and recorded ample footage. My video has over 6 minutes logged, but as you know I'm a perfectionist -- I won't release it until its perfect, and I don't have time to edit it anymore. So this line about not cutting it in KO is really ignorant when you don't even play my server...
    i played your server for a little bit in mid 2013-ish and your clan was a joke clan mostly a xp clan with a few babas but the people with baba items didn't really have skill. also i asked a few people in secret clan and some other turks i know and they all said you are bad so im making a few assumptions yes but for the most part ive got a good idea what you play like

iTzBryan Senior Member

i played your server for a little bit in mid 2013-ish and your clan was a joke clan mostly a xp clan with a few babas but the people with baba items didn't really have skill. also i asked a few people in secret clan and some other turks i know and they all said you are bad so im making a few assumptions yes but for the most part ive got a good idea what you play like
    You have no idea how I play bro... Please stop with your arrogant assumptions. >.>

EDIT: I myself and my friends didn't even play KO for the majority of 2013...rofl. I was working full time and attending school. I came back this summer with many people and PK'd. Your argument is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    i'm not trying to troll or anything but

heres your comment on your clannie movie ...

itzbryan:Nice footage kiwi I didn't know you were making one :P

1... hes killing the same people over and over again for 12mint
    2... hes only waiting for cp .. use it and than run till the cooldown finish
    3... hes song is terrible and not to mention hes running with anger explosion the whole video which means even these noobs (1 hit them with cp ) killed him 5 or more times.. so please just because alex is mean to you and hes telling you the sad true dont go and write a comment on a movie that is 10xtime better than yours and your clannie.

PS: am not saying your clannie is bad since its his first movie he did a good job... but dont compare your movies to noiselessness...
    Please refrain from involving me in your squabbles and if you have criticism for my video I'd appreciate you posting it on the thread for my video, not directing it at someone else.
    Thanks.
    itzbryan and m4tr3r0 like this.

Banned Senior Member

mmm... maybe armageddon special coming soon and you was there bryan sadly tbh i feel sorry for you the noobs you have in your clan oh well what can i expect from a washed-up ko player

iTzBryan Senior Member

mmm... maybe armageddon special coming soon and you was there bryan sadly tbh i feel sorry for you the noobs you have in your clan oh well what can i expect from a washed-up ko player
    Had the dragon or H for the past two months (AS A BP I MIGHT ADD) = washed up = +logic

Really you are pathetic bro.
    Madrid likes this.

Banned Senior Member

now to address the other dogs i don't care about:@Small_BUT_Efective heres your 5 seconds of attention with that being said ill even type you a nice little message no one cares about your opinion go away
    U mad.
    Well, u little hypocrite. Im not attention whore like you. So i dont care
    In this topic u showed your personality, thats enought.
    Cya dog, i bet u feel the taste in your mouth
    Madrid likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Madrid and m4tr3r0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH u made my fucking day <3

Banned Senior Member

bumppppppppppppppppp

Banned Senior Member

skills over items...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456