Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

TheLast ByeBye JTL ep#5 - Fresh Released

This is a discussion on TheLast ByeBye JTL ep#5 - Fresh Released within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "Kailean" I respect your gameplay, I was angry to your clan when we farming isiloon. But its just game and ...
Page: 3

sonsivri

"Kailean"
    I respect your gameplay, I was angry to your clan when we farming isiloon.
    But its just game and you know sometimes we get unmeaning situations.
    And babashop˙ng stuff, if you mean mrtglr, realcombo, theherakles..vs
    those are out of clan now. If you ask my opinion I never wanted them as clannie.
    Thats why I said in clip "I know its not TheLast that I loved".
    I am not stupid bursting my a*ss to save babashopers.
    ITL HTL WTL NTL ATL SadButtrue Ralmozz Meto and some more
    These people are belong to our main team not others.
    I am not talking about g1ad's avedon+9, lugias+8
    and your priests having CS.
    It can be happen, isnt it?
    There is moradon to making trades and earn money.
    He didnt droped and upgraded those items, avedon+9 is suspicious item also.
    Its deepest topic as you agree.

Kailean

"Kailean"
    I respect your gameplay, I was angry to your clan when we farming isiloon.
    But its just game and you know sometimes we get unmeaning situations.
    And babashop˙ng stuff, if you mean mrtglr, realcombo, theherakles..vs
    those are out of clan now. If you ask my opinion I never wanted them as clannie.
    Thats why I said in clip "I know its not TheLast that I loved".
    I am not stupid bursting my a*ss to save babashopers.
    ITL HTL WTL NTL ATL SadButtrue Ralmozz Meto and some more
    These people are belong to our main team not others.
    I am not talking about g1ad's avedon+9, lugias+8
    and your priests having CS.
    It can be happen, isnt it?
    There is moradon to making trades and earn money.
    He didnt droped and upgraded those items, avedon+9 is suspicious item also.
    Its deepest topic as you agree.[/b]
    we got our cs's by fucking hard work, not like your clannies who got their items for $$. we worked for months. these are the effects of our work.

as for the avedon, as far as i know it was bought from fivestar, your turkish friend if u would like to know.

HotAsIce

Why do you have to complain because you don't have what other people have? I have a mage, and don't have half the uniques he does, but I don't go complain abou tit, I congratulate him on his accomplishments. Everyone that is flaming is just a sour grape. All the videos you praise star characters with gear similar, if not better than what hes using. Quit complaining and go farm if you want items. Or go get a job and buy them, your on the wrong forums to be chastising someone over paying with real money for items.

Lilweezy

Kailean...

Why u talk all this shiz.. and tell me who in our clan has +3 uniques at this time? and for 1 thing every1 in TheLast is not from turkey..... and ur clan working hard for your gear pffff.. u babashop like every1 else so stfu pls.

Kailean

Kailean...

Why u talk all this shiz.. and tell me who in our clan has +3 uniques at this time? and for 1 thing every1 in TheLast is not from turkey..... and ur clan working hard for your gear pffff.. u babashop like every1 else so stfu pls.[/b]
    "u babashop like every1 else" LOL
    you turkish retarded ignorant, do stfu couse u have no idea what are u talking about

Why do you have to complain because you don't have what other people have? I have a mage, and don't have half the uniques he does, but I don't go complain abou tit, I congratulate him on his accomplishments. Everyone that is flaming is just a sour grape. All the videos you praise star characters with gear similar, if not better than what hes using. Quit complaining and go farm if you want items. Or go get a job and buy them, your on the wrong forums to be chastising someone over paying with real money for items.[/b]
    I dont complain neither. When I used to play, my party members knew they wouldnt die that much. You can find it showing off or not, I dont care.

I do care about the fact he's using the excuse, yaya i run around with cs and all I do is throwing a nova because i'm supporting mage. If this is the way he thinks a supportmage should act, he's totally WRONG.

@son...: Ur gear is awesome, thats why I said ur a waste of gear. You just play dumb, you can flame me for it or you can try to improve your PK style. The choice is for yourself.

Take a better look at the Party bar at the right side, when you PK. Mages are also meant to TP while fighting, not only to TP back when they die. Somethimes, It can be good you run for awhile, TP the party togheter and restart the fight. If everyone attacking a different person, you cant say the party is very organising. Thats what I meant, mages should ORIENTATE the fight of your party, not just run there abit and throw a nova in the hope somebody get slowed.

sonsivri

"soenne"
    I totally agree with you, support mage isnt just tp back after member die.
    Please watch ep#1 and ep#4 to see it.
    You know its hard to make TP decision against 1,5K hitting enemies.
    I am throwing right, I am curious which casts or TPs you do?
    In our party there are times people dying every 1 minute,
    so I shouldnt throw novas rest 59 secs?
    Its temporary solution to TPing.
    (exp. PurpleDreams dying to many times in clip entrance, its wont prevent that I am tping him)

And did you know iced enemy cant combo, cant chase, cant escape... ?
    Its dead point of opposite parties mages.
    You waste their time by "party cure" at least.
    So they have no chance to "party cure" torment ...
    Ice better than tping most of times imho.

In our party WTL makes Pk strategy, not up to me.
    I cant explain "different attack" thing, I dunno what they thinking when PKing.
    Every party has this situation, every party. (some of enemy attacking me, some of priests, some of warriors)

Last thing, one of my eyes staring party bar (mana or hp)
    I know I should tp warriors when they are purple, HP decreasing and mana isnt movin.
    This means: He running out enemies with debuffed, he potting HP, he isnt attacking cuz mana bar same.

"Kailean"
    Here is FiveStar's avedon+9 story.
    There is bug uniqe items rebirthed APs.
    So he made his avedon+9 RB cuz non-RB's AP isnt enough for him (this is how they think).
    He saw its not changing character AP,
    then he must sell it cuz glowy avedon shouting "I am babashoper".
    I know guys using "abyss blessing" as hp pot.
    I know guys having 7000 GB still.
    I know guys turned 9999 fragment.
    If you want to know more story
    I have so many ( its like poetry huh )

You talked brent as "do stfu couse u have no idea what are u talking about"
    So please shut up you have no idea whats happening.

I know here is gm-connected guys selling +3 in turkey at cafés.
    If nobody buys it, he will be punished,
    but your clannie bought without thinking "am I supporting dupers, babashopers?"
    Well we all part of this shit, everyone needs just accept.
    And I didnt saw Kevin, Rj, Brent, Heather, Rob, Emill's character but I used REST main team's characters.
    so I know we dont have +3 rather than +1.
    I wonder which party killing me if I had +3 set

Here is 1 question for you:
    If you say "we got our cs's by fucking hard work" how you know we didnt?
    You got transaction bills we babashop˙ng?
    I am honest guy I said "I respect your gameplay"

Kailean

how do i know u didnt? maybe because to trade items for cs u need to have the items to make the deal? and where did u got them? www.babashop4tr.tr ?
    and please dont be that pathetic to say "we kyll all eslant bosses,oke?"
    as always ull say sth which has nothing to do with the thruth. but keep in mind that your pitful clannie called ssundevil already admitted in the past that your clan is babashopping.

1 more thing, the avedon isnt in my clan u know? it never even was in it. but as for baba ytams, what about the +11 ++ raptors in your clan? how can every warrior have a shining raptor +9 or even higher than +11? what a pity they still need to fully debuff me and throw acids to kill me (gr8 "meant to be legyt lvl 80 warriors")

are u trying to look like an innocent kid?

i know im saying it for the second time but as always ull say some shit and as always it will mean nothing.
    gratz <_<

sonsivri

"kailean"
    "how do i know u didnt?" Its your problem, I am not have to explain myself to you.
    You still talking raptor+9s, in my previous post I stated they are out of clan now (you dont even read messages)
    Avedon+9 used to belong g1ad, 2 hours maybe 2 days.
    Ssundevil may talked by himself.
    You still going under situations, please face the ideas.
    I know cafes supporting by K2, so its useless to fighting against me.
    I have so many proves but its waste of time talk to you cuz you ignore.
    peace.

Kailean

yes, you are right. its a waste of time.

you know its hard to make TP decision against 1,5K hitting enemies.[/b]
    Ur pulling way too much idiot reasons out of ur dick.
    1.5k hitting enemies? WTF, you have cs + ib+in and most likely 1100 AC +. Common, leave the crap behind. Lying makes you look like a fool.

I am throwing right, I am curious which casts or TPs you do?
    In our party there are times people dying every 1 minute,
    so I shouldnt throw novas rest 59 secs?
    Its temporary solution to TPing.
    (exp. PurpleDreams dying to many times in clip entrance, its wont prevent that I am tping him)[/b]
    If they die every minute then
    1) your priests dont know how to play this game
    2) you can say, melees attacking our priest, then its up to YOU, to keep him alive so he can keep casting his healing spells.

And did you know iced enemy cant combo, cant chase, cant escape... ?
    Its dead point of opposite parties mages.[/b]
    You dont have to teach me something about this game, cuz i know everything about it. I know, Ice is a great advantage in party vs party fights, but this dont have to mean, you need to forget your MAIN task, keeping the party alive. A dead party member cant help to kill the oposite party ...

You waste their time by "party cure" at least.
    So they have no chance to "party cure" torment ...
    Ice better than tping most of times imho[/b]
    Party cure takes 1 second, not really called timewaste. Besides, most of the time his party members are also subsided, tormented, ... In party vs party fights, the opposent priest has to party cure 24/7, so this excuse of you using ice nova is not at his point imo

In our party WTL makes Pk strategy, not up to me.
    I cant explain "different attack" thing, I dunno what they thinking when PKing.
    Every party has this situation, every party. (some of enemy attacking me, some of priests, some of warriors)[/b]
    Then ur party is plain dumb. When we PK, we are at vent. We follow the instructions of our main priest who says who to attack (who he duffed). Makes us kill the party quite fast. Teamwork is the key of this game, sad so few ppl know this and the ones who knew this, have mostly quitted already

SpinalTap

We usually have about half the pk party in vent(generally the english speaking thelast members). Since most play from a cafe, they can&#39;t use vent/TS. When they do come into vent w/ us, there is still the language barrier to work around since we use alotta slang terminology that they&#39;ve never heard be4, and NoobtheLast broke WarriortheLasts mic a few weeks ago :-P.

Soenne, he doesn&#39;t use an IN, he has an EP+1 which is still better than average, but no weapon def. JTL is one of the best tpers in the game, and he&#39;s saved my ass more times than i can remember. PurpleDreams in majority of that video wasn&#39;t even lvl 70(I believe)

takes so long to dl :P

didnt like it.

I myself have been ice mage from lvl 62-> 69 and the moves u make in that movie are boring as hell.

Ice mage can be really fun you know, and ice doesnt mean u cannot kill... get a garp +7 do 600 meteor dmg with only 138 mp and spam 400ish with blade should be enough to kill anyone in pvp as ur ac is very high compared to what mine used to be.

sucky movie stopped after 2 min.

no offence but those movies make mages look like the worst and most boring class in game when they are not if u know how to play them.

i agree mages being the worst class ac-wise tho...

HotAsIce

Gotta love all the jealous people, the one that made me laugh the most was the guy saying noone should ever die in pvp when there is a mage in party. Asking a mage to slow a group of people and tp you out if you get too close is like telling a priest to stop curing your parasite and just buff.

But its all good, the real PKers no whats up :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast