Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

TheLast ByeBye JTL ep#5 - Fresh Released

This is a discussion on TheLast ByeBye JTL ep#5 - Fresh Released within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "simontjeuh" I didnt make this movie for you noobs. I am NOT ATACKER MAGE saying 3 times in here. you ...
Page: 4

sonsivri

"simontjeuh"
    I didnt make this movie for you noobs.
    I am NOT ATACKER MAGE saying 3 times in here.
    you cant kill 12K (undying) Hp warriors by hitting 600 by your shit staff.
    Its matter of time they own you in secs by their duped items
    Garp+7 have no invulnerability huh?

"soenne"
    You becomes unpolite, you shitting even dont watch my movie well. (I dont have IN, IB)

"1.5k hitting enemies" YES
    If! you watch my movie, you will see f3ylong hitting me 1200 when I was shieldless.
    If! you think I had torment then he easily hits me 1500.
    Some of our priests has no better gear as me (not cs, not uniques)
    and ITS HARD TO MAKE DECISION against 1,5K hitting enemies, he will die or he will stay alive.
    In my mind priest always doing something, you shouldnt TP them before its exactly seems %90 dying,
    cuz you JUST BLOCK their casts and THIS MAKES YOUR PARTY DEAD not "slowing down" enemy.
    Maybe that priest will save your life with 1 full heal before he dies.
    We call this ideas as "experience", you should gather some

"they die every minute then"
    yes they die cuz we are not babashoper or edit characters as your brain accept,
    and our priests have no miracle tallent, they do their best.
    and you Tp them, you keep failed their casts, and their screen freeze while you tp,
    I count those effects also (you dont know much, what is our priests PC hardware, net connectivity,,,)
    you just talking shit as "this or that, its done", this makes you funny

"You dont have to teach me something about this game, cuz i know everything"
    It seems someone should teach
    Dead party member can be TPed after press ok, its all.
    If you want to kill opposite parties mage, you should ice them and parasite instanly,
    Thats what I do rather than TP.
    its proved by experience
    Its easy to ice enemy and let your priest escape from their damages!
    You just can Tp 1 guy at same time, but I save whole party with ice them.
    And I give GR all the time, this takes time.

"Party cure takes 1 second, not really called timewaste"
    yes its waste of time cuz you block their 1 priest to cure ice.
    He just cant do anything like party healing, duffing etc

"Then ur party is plain dumb. When we PK, we are at vent."
    Its your gameplay strategy, this is ours.
    You may right but WE ABSOLUTELY right cuz IT WORKS
    Movie is the proof of it.
    We play against +9 avedon users, dupers, cheaters as we having +0 uniques and level 70 shields,
    you cant just talk "you must tp priest", you dont see my vision.

It seems its easy to talking shit for you, sometimes you need to accept.

menu

quality was very good <3
    but movie was a bit boring 6/10

Kailean

we having +0 uniques and level 70 shields[/b]
    ill just quote that, no need to comment it furthur.

boring.

Recoman

FFS how can someone make so stupid movie and think its good ????

go get some skills u worthless mage and stop use CS on 1on1 , and the part of the video were u said 3 priests with CS towning, Wtf do u expect do u want the 3 INT priests to try kill u and the whole party behind u ? go get some skills before u make a 550mb video . it would be like someone make a video of a Full hp warrior and use a CS and run around and thinking OMG they cant kill me IM SO LEET !

ps. and the 1on1 u had next time try kill them then just slowing them u probobly think u had skills cause your ice mage and can chill ! thats what ICE MAGES DO !

sonsivri

FFS how can someone make so stupid movie and think its good ????

go get some skills u worthless mage and stop use CS on 1on1 , and the part of the video were u said 3 priests with CS towning, Wtf do u expect do u want the 3 INT priests to try kill u and the whole party behind u ? go get some skills before u make a 550mb video . it would be like someone make a video of a Full hp warrior and use a CS and run around and thinking OMG they cant kill me IM SO LEET !

ps. and the 1on1 u had next time try kill them then just slowing them u probobly think u had skills cause your ice mage and can chill ! thats what ICE MAGES DO ![/b]
    *** There were not 3 priests, take off BLINKERS and watch it again before trying to be well-informed.

*** There was no 1vs1, I shouldnt expect you will understand that.
    I will exlain it for you "cant understand" guys:
    Its showing what I am doing in party vs party,
    I did on 1 person cuz its clear to see whats happening.
    I am not killing enemies (118MP given and w/o staff).
    I am not only throwing spells, I am doing THAT blockage.

You suppose "I am look so leet" but its not

note:dont forget to take off blinkers

Azrhaidia

all the blah blah blah
    <_<

<3 sonsivri

tornadoz

it would have been an impressive video if i saw the credits after 3 minutes because frankly, thats about how long it took before i finally realize that the breast isnt worth the squeeze... (catch my drift?)... the quality of the video does not make up for the action or lack there of. Not only that, you extended it to 30 minutes with some lotr movie clips that everyone probably fast fowarded through because real lotr fans read the book (as goes for Harry Pothead fans)

Some people say its boring, guess what, they are right. Why do you bother trying to change their minds with your excuses.

Also, as a support mage, you should be mobilizing your party by controlling it (not verbally on ventrillo, but at least have grown some balls and tookaction without being asked or told)
    You have a better perspective on the fight over your priest (who has 9238572 things to do) your 2 job is to Ice and TP
    So please try and use some critical thinking skills that you developed (hopefully) back in highschool and analyze... because even by skimming through your video, you are just another soldier on his first day of boot camp. Tuck your shirt in private! you&#39;re a mess!

Maybe if you had reskilled to fire and staff the hell out of people like what Mrav1337 and 9782759823 other mages did/are doing... that would have been a bit more entertaining to see, but... you took away any dignity a single mage has left with the release of this video

But, If you are going to be a fully supporting ice mage, why didnt you bother to use the build with a CS and a lycaon/lobo?
    Janus31&#39;s video as a support ice mage was by far the best mage video i have seen, and honestly, ive seen far too many.. His video showed what your video "tried" to show, but w/out wasting an extra 20 minutes of our lives. I also heard that they dont even use ventrillo to pk... now that is natural gut instinct TP/party skills.

Yes i know your 1v1 with the rogues was just to show how effective ice skills are... but it reminded me of the old infamous "Ice and Shake Technique" a certain mage used to slow/tease his opponents... (over 30 minutes of video and you still couldnt come up with some new materials?)

sorry to hear you are leaving, but now ive got the opportunity to say **Buying lvl 74 Ice support mage PM ME**
    /end criticism

Long live mages!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234