Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

TheLastShow Pk movie

This is a discussion on TheLastShow Pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greaaaat ^^...
Page: 4

Greaaaat ^^

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Awsome vid, Liked it alot 9.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999/10 `

fraizer

thanks, thanks.. miss old times ))... .. i met friend at school who is wooing me to install ko back, but at this time im glad with my life.. no stress.. !! ) and there are another things to do than sit all the time on your ass and playing this "stupid"/"legendary" game... : )) :P

fraizer

nobody is interested in?

TheBloodyBeast

nobody is interested in? [/b]
    Dude, I saw the video back then, and it was pure pwnage. Decided to play warrior thanks to your movie. Glad too see you back.

i dont belive you are actually coming back... má to vůbec cenu?

fraizer

2TheBloodyBeast: It is nice that you decided to play a warrior and how you enjoyed, or how you play with him?

2elkar: Vůbec, za rok maturuju a jako jsem rád, že nic nehraju, pryč s hrama..max si sem tam zahraju něco co se mi dostane pod ruku, ale abych u něčeho seděl 10hodin to ne ve 20 jsou lepsí věci na práci až budu třeba finančně za vodou, tak si budu moct dovolit sedět a utrácet peníze za hry

2elkar: Vůbec, za rok maturuju a jako jsem rád, že nic nehraju, pryč s hrama..max si sem tam zahraju něco co se mi dostane pod ruku, ale abych u něčeho seděl 10hodin to ne ve 20 jsou lepsí věci na práci až budu třeba finančně za vodou, tak si budu moct dovolit sedět a utrácet peníze za hry [/b]
    No... já už mám po maturitě a rozhodně se taky nechystám. když už hraju KO tak jen nějký share abych mohl dělat movie, nic víc. Takový ty zabitý dny, to už taky moc nemusím.

Banned

holy shit, haven't seen this one in a LONG time. wow, great movie and fun to watch again.

Kinda reminds me of tempsts movie. Liked tempest his movie more tho. But still a very nice one here

fraizer

Kinda reminds me of tempsts movie. Liked tempest his movie more tho. But still a very nice one here [/b]
    don't know who or what was tempsts ... ?? - this is 3years old movie ... anyway thank you for your comment

don't know who or what was tempsts ... ?? - this is 3years old movie ... anyway thank you for your comment [/b]
    tempests was a warrior from diez long ago, in his vid he raided trolls and such. Your vid had some simularities so it reminded me of his vid .

fraizer

tempests was a warrior from diez long ago, in his vid he raided trolls and such. Your vid had some simularities so it reminded me of his vid .[/b]
    but i guess.. he didn't make his own video in 4 days :lol:

Royalassassin

58th

klex - the warrior (played by original owner)
    :B - the int priest

When those guys made they way to colony zone on beramus, noone could stop them, I am proud to come from same country as them.

/// Mimochodem fraizere doporučuju na hry před maturitou a po ní na vejšce už nesahat... hrál jsem celej prvák a teď už měsíce makám v mekáči v Praze protože jsem rupnul. Snad to teď vyjde ta druhá šance. Ale musím říct, že toho nelituju, užil jsem si dost a dost zábavy a hodně se toho naučil. Hodně štěstí v životě všem ex-ko hráčům ///

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast