Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ThePatri0tt Vs Elu all lvl 80s

This is a discussion on ThePatri0tt Vs Elu all lvl 80s within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so I'll explain. First of all since years old ridiculuos forum fights with your group of people from the ...
Page: 2

spab

Ok so I'll explain.

First of all since years old ridiculuos forum fights with your group of people from the exact same place (dufox, mr80, hamad, ORC and so on) I decided that I never again want these forum wars. If I lose a vs I get flamed AND if I win a vs i still get flamed. What's the point? I get flamed either way. And since vs is really pointless anyway because it doesn't prove much in a game that is based on PK (that requires alot) and since there are too many ways to abuse/cheat in a vs I desided never to fight like that again. But I still wanted to fight a few just for pracise but I always said (just like with this one) no fraps alowed it is only for pracise just the way I've always said the last months when I've been doing it.

Anyway you still frapsed and made this movie. The fact is that this is not a "vs movie" this is just a "flame elu moive". You just took the parts that looked good for you. You deleted the parts where you acid poted away all my armor making me fight this vs with red armors. You deleted the 2-3 parts where I was about to defeat you and your priest had to heal you back to full HP. You deleted the parts where you stun me, leg cut and scream me and slide me so I can't reach you. I'm more then ceratin in a clean fight (with no cs, no acid, no sliding, no healing) this warrior would be no problems. And I didn't want to say this because I knew you would try to find new different flames if I tried to awnser.

So as I said this is not a vs movie just a movie trying to find a way to flame me.[/b]
    this all could be true, but you put the friggin CS on after every red ball and thats GAY

hotsicer

80 VS 80 hard for rogue rly

babaa stop flaming or u will get banned really fast[/b]

flaming? where is flame here

you like movie or not? other dose like it

black_11

u r trying to fuk up elu's reputation, stop it ffs! I don't know if it's Elu's style of vs-ing, when he's starting to redboll to use his CS, but, if so, let him do it ffs, and if you don't like it, you should have ran away or sumthing, and now stop fukking up elu's reputation will ya? u r just jealous!

nice ytams :S

japo

Ok so I'll explain.

First of all since years old ridiculuos forum fights with your group of people from the exact same place (dufox, mr80, hamad, ORC and so on) I decided that I never again want these forum wars. If I lose a vs I get flamed AND if I win a vs i still get flamed. What's the point? I get flamed either way. And since vs is really pointless anyway because it doesn't prove much in a game that is based on PK (that requires alot) and since there are too many ways to abuse/cheat in a vs I desided never to fight like that again. But I still wanted to fight a few just for pracise but I always said (just like with this one) no fraps alowed it is only for pracise just the way I've always said the last months when I've been doing it.

Anyway you still frapsed and made this movie. The fact is that this is not a "vs movie" this is just a "flame elu moive". You just took the parts that looked good for you. You deleted the parts where you acid poted away all my armor making me fight this vs with red armors. You deleted the 2-3 parts where I was about to defeat you and your priest had to heal you back to full HP. You deleted the parts where you stun me, leg cut and scream me and slide me so I can't reach you. I'm more then ceratin in a clean fight (with no cs, no acid, no sliding, no healing) this warrior would be no problems. And I didn't want to say this because I knew you would try to find new different flames if I tried to awnser.

So as I said this is not a vs movie just a movie trying to find a way to flame me.[/b]
    stop flame on this guy lol ^^ im sure he will defeat that warrior in 0.2 seconds with 1 dagger in a fair vs

The combos was rally nice

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well that happened to Mr80 against HumansCaptain.
    Mr80 was winning clearly and then his priest started healing him and still Mr80 aka BOOOOOOOOOOOO was going to finish the fight.
    Tbh I believe what elu said because with his items anyone could've won that duel if it was a fair one.

wawh

who really cares?...

i dont believe that it was elu in the fight..
    look @ elu's comboshow. if he was the guy who made the movies and was the guy in this sucky vid, then he must have broken fingers.

kimm

zahh, this film is simply based on jealousy. its like this with anything thats bigg: you will find alot of lovers and haters. they simply cant stand when ppl say "elu so good". and the haters will look for every little possible way to flame, also trying to lie or bending the truth. we know u would win this in a fair fight elu, and who cares about this stuff really, just dont let flame like this get to u and dont waist your time on them cuz its not worth it

LuCaN

Elu is one of the best comboing rogues out there.

Banned

In the movie i could see the vs the guy frapped was clear , in these moment when elu saw his life down he used cs and let minor does it work and recovered hp, in these moment no acid no heal no malice nothing between vs, I though rogue like elu with that impressive items not had to why use cs for to survive in that vs, well is my sight point.
    It is not flame i think just the people say elu with impressive items could not kill a warrior who had only raptor +7 :P

stop flame on this guy lol ^^ im sure he will defeat that warrior in 0.2 seconds with 1 dagger in a fair vs[/b]
    omg again there is no flame here i am only posting this movie = (

but is it that you friend of elu so that u helps him with this post :s this is not fair

btw how could elu win when he keep using cs before dies

im sure he will defeat that warrior in 0.2 seconds with 1 dagger in a fair vs <<<< This is so funny now

Timmy

who really cares?...[/b]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast