Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ThePatri0tt Vs Elu all lvl 80s

This is a discussion on ThePatri0tt Vs Elu all lvl 80s within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; screw off babaa elu own u anytime / Olaf swe forum :huh:...
Page: 5

screw off babaa elu own u anytime

/ Olaf swe forum :huh:

black_11

lool u have old link

This is New Link

Combo and Minor Heal Show by Elu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujvwGLIrX0A

Elu Live
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwhTdYi1ysw

Elu u r the Bast Gay in the World

bro don't Care what the ppl say u r the bast noob and bast gay :lol:[/b]
    The only who's become even noobisher then he/she was before, is you you stupid faggot

Actually, I'm laughing my ass off with this video and with this thread in total. 0RC, i've sold my char to you, I've respected you and I've been fair towards you. I thought you were a cool guy, but infact you are nothing more then a totally zero in my eyes atm. Stop lowering you to the lvl of flamers who think they are great ingame, cuz afterall, what does this stupid game means? The personality behind the Character is way much more important then some skills ingame. Sorry had to say this first towards 0rc.

First, lvl 80 warrior vs lvl 80 rouge. Warrior spams continious high damage towards the rouge, while he needs to wait on his spike/BB. I think, a good warrior vs a good rouge, a rouge barely has a chance to survive a fight.

Second, ThePatriot is known as one of the biggest dupers around xig as Phil said. I find it even more sad, old good thrustworthy ppl like BOOO/Hamad/0rc defending such a deepshit. Sorry for my bad language, but its the truth. Wondering why he never showed the rest of his items except his "rappy+7". Cuz its all fukking +2 items.

Third, when you played with Elu, you will know he's more then a sin with a great combo and great minor heal. I've pked hours and hours with him, he's a half priest in your party. He cures when needed, he minor heals when needed and when needs he tanks all the other nation just to give me the possibilty to tp all the party togheter and fight again. That my dear friends, that makes a rouge superiour. Knowing what to do in certain circumstances, be a support to your party and dont think of your own good.

I've said it many times already. Knight Online is a teamplay game, not a soloplay game. All the things I've said, makes Elu a great player in a party. I dont care if he beats everyone in a 1v1 or looses in a 1v1, cuz afterall, what does it matters? You are not going to hear the words, you've cutted all the parts, you've acid potted etc etc, i'm just wondering, why the fuk are you doing this? I've always thought, goodguns respected eachother, having 1v1 to see other skills but NEVER and I mean NEVER making fun of somebody loosing a fight. Does that gives you a bigger e-dick? Flaming/laughing when somebody looses a 1v1? I really wonder what you guys get so far to go so deep.

My rant ends here, feel free to reply and I hope some ppl will open their eyes, cuz its getting ridiculous.

Ok so I'll explain.

First of all since years old ridiculuos forum fights with your group of people from the exact same place (dufox, mr80, hamad, ORC and so on) I decided that I never again want these forum wars. If I lose a vs I get flamed AND if I win a vs i still get flamed. What's the point? I get flamed either way. And since vs is really pointless anyway because it doesn't prove much in a game that is based on PK (that requires alot) and since there are too many ways to abuse/cheat in a vs I desided never to fight like that again. But I still wanted to fight a few just for pracise but I always said (just like with this one) no fraps alowed it is only for pracise just the way I've always said the last months when I've been doing it.

Anyway you still frapsed and made this movie. The fact is that this is not a "vs movie" this is just a "flame elu moive". You just took the parts that looked good for you. You deleted the parts where you acid poted away all my armor making me fight this vs with red armors. You deleted the 2-3 parts where I was about to defeat you and your priest had to heal you back to full HP. You deleted the parts where you stun me, leg cut and scream me and slide me so I can't reach you. I'm more then ceratin in a clean fight (with no cs, no acid, no sliding, no healing) this warrior would be no problems. And I didn't want to say this because I knew you would try to find new different flames if I tried to awnser.

So as I said this is not a vs movie just a movie trying to find a way to flame me.[/b]
    +1!

Kailean

First, lvl 80 warrior vs lvl 80 rouge. Warrior spams continious high damage towards the rouge, while he needs to wait on his spike/BB. I think, a good warrior vs a good rouge, a rouge barely has a chance to survive a fight.[/b]
    actually rogue has armor cancelation and critical point, which combined does hell alot dmg and the warrior(if ur lucky) will loose 1/2 of his hp(or even more - spike+thrust)

Actually, I'm laughing my ass off with this video and with this thread in total. 0RC, i've sold my char to you, I've respected you and I've been fair towards you. I thought you were a cool guy, but infact you are nothing more then a totally zero in my eyes atm. Stop lowering you to the lvl of flamers who think they are great ingame, cuz afterall, what does this stupid game means? The personality behind the Character is way much more important then some skills ingame. Sorry had to say this first towards 0rc.

First, lvl 80 warrior vs lvl 80 rouge. Warrior spams continious high damage towards the rouge, while he needs to wait on his spike/BB. I think, a good warrior vs a good rouge, a rouge barely has a chance to survive a fight.

Second, ThePatriot is known as one of the biggest dupers around xig as Phil said. I find it even more sad, old good thrustworthy ppl like BOOO/Hamad/0rc defending such a deepshit. Sorry for my bad language, but its the truth. Wondering why he never showed the rest of his items except his "rappy+7". Cuz its all fukking +2 items.

Third, when you played with Elu, you will know he's more then a sin with a great combo and great minor heal. I've pked hours and hours with him, he's a half priest in your party. He cures when needed, he minor heals when needed and when needs he tanks all the other nation just to give me the possibilty to tp all the party togheter and fight again. That my dear friends, that makes a rouge superiour. Knowing what to do in certain circumstances, be a support to your party and dont think of your own good.

I've said it many times already. Knight Online is a teamplay game, not a soloplay game. All the things I've said, makes Elu a great player in a party. I dont care if he beats everyone in a 1v1 or looses in a 1v1, cuz afterall, what does it matters? You are not going to hear the words, you've cutted all the parts, you've acid potted etc etc, i'm just wondering, why the fuk are you doing this? I've always thought, goodguns respected eachother, having 1v1 to see other skills but NEVER and I mean NEVER making fun of somebody loosing a fight. Does that gives you a bigger e-dick? Flaming/laughing when somebody looses a 1v1? I really wonder what you guys get so far to go so deep.

My rant ends here, feel free to reply and I hope some ppl will open their eyes, cuz its getting ridiculous.[/b]
    nice speech dude

Mr80

My rant ends here, feel free to reply and I hope some ppl will open their eyes, cuz its getting ridiculous.[/b]

Hi Soenne

I would like to share with you my understanding from your replaying here on this post.

i can see that you are trying to support elu nothing more. Its just the same way you support him and other friends of yours and him on ranking forum. and i think nothing wrong with this. coz everyone allow to share there opinion with others.

I am a friend of ThePatri0tt and i can sure you and everyone that ThePatri0tt's items are not comparing to elu's items. you are free to pm me any time to show you his items by trade or ss. also i would like to say to anyone who said that ThePatri0tt is duper or whatever you think!!! Why you think he is a duper? have he sold you dupe items? got proof? have you seen him naked got wiped? i know ThePatri0tt more then 2 years and he never 1 time said to me i lost item!!
    well if duper is just a 'word' to you i can say duper to anyone i want. Btw if anyone of us know a dupe way i am sure we would use it. coz there is no support from knightonline if you get hacked or banned!!! RIGHT?

This is your unerdstanding of lvl 80 warr and rogue on vs, but from my understanding there is no chance if a good minor combo rogue to lose aganist any warrior!

Btw I kill ThePatri0tt on his lvl 75 char naked with str armor not any kinda of anti with lvl 77 and he can tell you this. its just like when i made GhostEvil on your clan use his sheild of name and i was naked i was lvl 77 and he was 78+ : s

You mentioned my name and my good friends here and you sad = ( don't be sad we still same guys you know nothing changed we Still friends and i would like to
    thnx you for your ( support ) when we were on ranking forums!!!!!!!!!!!

Elu is a good rogue i am sure about It
    But not even the Best!!
    he could be good skilled rogue on party system and this is part of game 2.... but i can sure you there is many like him or better but you wouldn't know coz not on your same party since you guys always same party.

Good look on all and dont forget this is only Game.

thnx Soenne for your support on ranking forum.....

TheGreatest

i dont know why some ppl accuse others with dupe and sh1t for nothing no proof and i know if they have a single proof they will send it to a gm and cry till they ban the victim.

a guy with +9 +2 item is not a duper he is my friend, but the guy with +8 +0 item is the duper daaaaam.

am not accusing Elu and i will never say that guy is a duper and the other is shit and for your info all the dupers dont know how to play waste of item and all the ppl know this.

for defending ThePatriot

he is a respected guy more than a brother, you saw his movie did you see anything wrong? is he using +9 +3 item, for his hp ask any warrior with normal item to use 3 shell part /hp, you saw his damage on Elu do you call that damage from +2+3 or +9 item?

Phil = forum troll no life no char no skill if he have anything pm in game show your self other than that you are nothing.

With ThePatriot till the end <3

wtf? elu had 2.4k ap in the pic O_O

he had to kill that guy blind and with 1 hand. the answer of thepatriotguy was: uhave items? i got better/same.

so every1 who tries to tell me, that guy had only +0&#39;s and +8 armor, go die

TheGreatest

wtf? elu had 2.4k ap in the pic O_O

he had to kill that guy blind and with 1 hand. the answer of thepatriotguy was: uhave items? i got better/same.

so every1 who tries to tell me, that guy had only +0&#39;s and +8 armor, go die[/b]

but if you fear from being defeated its other story

@ BOOOO, sure I am a friend of Elu. We have been playing togheter since we were both humans, which is 1.5-2 years ago. Pked hours and hours. Support him? No, i&#39;m only saying hes a great player in a party and that is what a good rouge is all about. Not about some 1v1, rouge has the ability to minor/cure others, he does it, he uses all his ingame skills to help eachother, that what makes a rouge good.

Where in my post did I say, Elu is the best? I never mentioned it and I never will mention it. Only thing I do NOT get is why you guys trying to humiliate eachother? Is that the way you guys respect eachother? This video is not more then a laugh. I do not get why you lower yourself to such a low behaviour. I&#39;ve respected you, talked with you and found you a fine dude. Even if 00000 and NyChris fighted eachother, they had both an enormous respect towards eachother, thats the way you should have also towards Elu.

About ThePatriot, sure as hell you will defend him. He&#39;s a friend, you will defend him. Sure hes smart he never got something wiped. Selling dupe items all over moradon/forums and get legits instead, sounds like AngelsDream lol.

About GhostEvil, I dont give a rats ass about some lame cheaters. He&#39;s a tard who cant pk, even he&#39;s 80, my combo is better then his.

About ranking, I&#39;m trying to be fair towards everyone, but I got plain tired of seeing the same things over and over. How many times got that HumansCaptain video posted by your friends? I really dont get it. Why you guys trying to laugh with ppl? Not everyone can be good in this game. Accept it, you are skilled, great but not everyone is. Dont laugh with ppl when you defeat them, its only a game. If you played a tennis match against someone and you win, you will say, nice game dude, you wont laugh in his face. Thats what I&#39;m trying to point out, not about some stupid 1v1, its about how you behave after you killed someone. You should respect the person behind the char, not laugh with the person.

soenne ur the best, exactly what i was about to say, but i dont have ur credibility, since im no one

twofisted

Ok so I&#39;ll explain.

First of all since years old ridiculuos forum fights with your group of people from the exact same place (dufox, mr80, hamad, ORC and so on) I decided that I never again want these forum wars. If I lose a vs I get flamed AND if I win a vs i still get flamed. What&#39;s the point? I get flamed either way. And since vs is really pointless anyway because it doesn&#39;t prove much in a game that is based on PK (that requires alot) and since there are too many ways to abuse/cheat in a vs I desided never to fight like that again. But I still wanted to fight a few just for pracise but I always said (just like with this one) no fraps alowed it is only for pracise just the way I&#39;ve always said the last months when I&#39;ve been doing it.

Anyway you still frapsed and made this movie. The fact is that this is not a "vs movie" this is just a "flame elu moive". You just took the parts that looked good for you. You deleted the parts where you acid poted away all my armor making me fight this vs with red armors. You deleted the 2-3 parts where I was about to defeat you and your priest had to heal you back to full HP. You deleted the parts where you stun me, leg cut and scream me and slide me so I can&#39;t reach you. I&#39;m more then ceratin in a clean fight (with no cs, no acid, no sliding, no healing) this warrior would be no problems. And I didn&#39;t want to say this because I knew you would try to find new different flames if I tried to awnser.

So as I said this is not a vs movie just a movie trying to find a way to flame me.[/b]

/me supports u, but if u r really good comboer u must do more much thing than that. i dont know u but i think it&#39;s really a practise movie as u said and u need mooore practise for deserve those items

Banned

rematch in arena, have someone whos neutral post the fraps. Show the whole fight no skips.

why u cant go on arena and do 1vs1 ... without cutting any parts ... ? :P

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast