Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is there any +9 cs's

This is a discussion on Is there any +9 cs's within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; never said it was useless dont put words in my mouth pls. im just not a huge fan of it. ...
Page: 3

never said it was useless dont put words in my mouth pls. im just not a huge fan of it. i do like the look tho.

unsolved_mystery

never said it was useless dont put words in my mouth pls. im just not a huge fan of it. i do like the look tho.[/b]
    just shows how long you've been playing ko, you dont know the necessity of that kind of shield.
    @ +0 best shield
    @ +8 best shield
    you're prolly the only person who would choose otherwise.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

depens for what
    CZ => CS
    DCZ => DS for sure

just shows how long you've been playing ko, you dont know the necessity of that kind of shield.
    @ +0 best shield
    @ +8 best shield
    you're prolly the only person who would choose otherwise.[/b]
    lol well first off im a dcz kinda guy. so as someone jsut said the ds would be more useful. and ive prob been palying aslong as you or longer. been a few years. on and off tho. so never really super geared.

The only time someone would choose a DS over a CS is in DCZ - a majority of sins there and the AC bonus on it is much more apparent in DCZ. Otherwise, a CS is much better. You have to remember, although the AC is nice, malice/torment does wonders for that. You can be fully duffed, but with a CS still be hit for half damage (or w/e the wep def rate is).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123