Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

These Still Drop?

This is a discussion on These Still Drop? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Flonne i can sell u mine if u play on diez :P just sits in my inn ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Flonne
    i can sell u mine if u play on diez :P just sits in my inn
    i sell dagger+1 8mp absorb diez h43r:

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Default Re: .

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kohack
    other weapons that r not "staff" dont work a shit on mages, mp absorb only works on melee attacks, r u sure u didnt mean to find an mp absorb dagger for a rogue? *:lol: *

a crappy lvl 70 mage went str/mp to wear dual sowrd of beast, with 140 flame dmg on, and his gay meteor fall did the dmg of an inferno

mp absorb on lycaon +0 (30 if i remember well) only absorbs when hitting with R or blade, and it absorbs a shit since the dmg is a joke
    sword of the beast flame damage :wacko: :wacko:[/b]
    tooth flame dmg ftw.

is it true? +0 staff have mp absorb?

Yep, never tried myself but my mage friend said

The lycaon staff mp absorb WORK.

When i do inferno with it it give me mana... but it doesnt give alot tbh

oncemore

I've had a viper staff+5/mp absorb and a wizard+3/mp absorb.....npc'd them h43r: :wub:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by kohack
    other weapons that r not "staff" dont work a shit on mages, mp absorb only works on melee attacks, r u sure u didnt mean to find an mp absorb dagger for a rogue? *:lol: *

a crappy lvl 70 mage went str/mp to wear dual sowrd of beast, with 140 flame dmg on, and his gay meteor fall did the dmg of an inferno

mp absorb on lycaon +0 (30 if i remember well) only absorbs when hitting with R or blade, and it absorbs a shit since the dmg is a joke
    Your brain needs to be fixed, because what you just said is beyond retarded - calling you a retard would be an insult to retards. MP Absorb works on anything, regardless whether it's a staff or not. If anything you wear has MP Absorb on it and you are the source of the damage to another object, you will gain MP. Hell, provoke probably would give MP if provoke did enough damage to trigger the ability (no, 10 damage is not enough).

When you use durability on your weapon you gain MP from the ability on the weapon. (yes, mages do use durability on their staves when they aoe) Therefore Mages gain MP from any spell they cast that does sufficient damage to trigger the MP Absorb ability.

The_Dude

It used to do nothing on staffs or bows. I have not tried it any time recently, but it used to not work on those two items (and mage staffs never lost durability in KO, unless you beat on something with it).

KE is a diff. story, which again, I haven't tried them in.

dorpwn

there is no normal staff with mp absorb like some1 here said maybe u had hp absorb...
    mp absorb dagger and lycaon/lobo/lupus works, but only in aoe attacks...

wraith86

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kohack

Your brain needs to be fixed, because what you just said is beyond retarded - calling you a retard would be an insult to retards. MP Absorb works on anything, regardless whether it's a staff or not. If anything you wear has MP Absorb on it and you are the source of the damage to another object, you will gain MP. Hell, provoke probably would give MP if provoke did enough damage to trigger the ability (no, 10 damage is not enough).

When you use durability on your weapon you gain MP from the ability on the weapon. (yes, mages do use durability on their staves when they aoe) Therefore Mages gain MP from any spell they cast that does sufficient damage to trigger the MP Absorb ability.[/b]
    this is coming from the guy that thinks absoluteness is the reason for dying with health remaining

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12