Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

####TheStr0m 80 Lv Mage Pk Movie5 ParT 1-2####

This is a discussion on ####TheStr0m 80 Lv Mage Pk Movie5 ParT 1-2#### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u r uber pro player? lets see some movie of u good video for me [/b] lolz dont wrry soon ...
Page: 3

chimera2888

u r uber pro player? lets see some movie of u
    good video for me [/b]
    lolz dont wrry
    soon time just gotta get 72 or 73+ on girakon and some decent gear
    and ill make a vid ^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

intro 10/10
    pk movie part 1 3/10

Should i watch second part ?

Nice video editing. bad combo sucks ass.

Banned

Editing 4/10
    Pk Skill -20/10
    Duping Skill 100/10
    Being a wart on the ass of humanity Skill 10/10

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

zzzzzzzzz
    are u drunk?
    gimme a lvl 80 priest with his kind of gear and ill show u what rape means
    in the mean wile ill show u how to do real combos to[/b]
    Id consider u as random, prove me wrong. Usually ppl like u can only say strong words and nothing else.

Iv said it many times, i do know alot about him. He isnt a big duper or anything, im not saying he hasent duped or whatever but most of his items he has traded/bought/recived. Someone with babaforum connections can prove it. But still he IS an idiot and he IS a bug abuser and he IS a member of most hated turkish players.

Banned

Hmmm, I'm a bit annoyed I just wasted 3 minutes of my life.

So here goes.

Level 10/10
    items 9/10
    editing. 6/10
    PK skills 4/10
    Combo 1/10
    Knowing that's all he can do with those items and level 80....priceless.

>AppleSauce<

wow best mage movie i ever saw

japo

true. But mage dont need their combo for lvling, thats prolly why he aint good at it. Melees is using combo ALL the time.[/b]
    yea look at Xrag3 combo ^^ next time choose archer ??

Hmmm, I'm a bit annoyed I just wasted 3 minutes of my life.
    So here goes.

Level 10/10
    items 9/10
    editing. 6/10
    PK skills 4/10
    Combo 1/10
    Knowing that's all he can do with those items and level 80....priceless.[/b]
    +true haha

Terrorblade

Well the editing of the intro was nice, but he's a leet mage only thanks to his level and gear. And movie turn's to be boring after few mins

well 5/10

KooPa

Well the editing of the intro was nice, but he's a leet mage only thanks to his level and gear. And movie turn's to be boring after few mins

well 5/10[/b]
    ouch? thats kinda harsh?

enigma69

Id consider u as random, prove me wrong. Usually ppl like u can only say strong words and nothing else.
    Iv said it many times, i do know alot about him. He isnt a big duper or anything, im not saying he hasent duped or whatever but most of his items he has traded/bought/recived. Someone with babaforum connections can prove it. But still he IS an idiot and he IS a bug abuser and he IS a member of most hated turkish players.[/b]
    since you dont know anything about him why are you saying %90 of the people cant beat him 1v1 if they were equal geared and lvl?

as far as i can see, he cant even hit 4 different buttons very well, so saying he is all items and no skills is a pretty fair argument if you ask me.

and yeh nice editing, everything else was boring

First of all, im not sure if its even stom playing there, he was supposed to be in the army. I have a guy who sometimes plays with his account in msn. I think i can ask i quess.

Last time i played in diez was more than a month ago with a warrior. PK is horrible, i saw ur clan mates from pariah playing like 2 rival baba netcaffee kids. No real teamplay PK skills whatsoever. Sry if i sound a bit harsh but its what i saw. Same goes to other big clans i saw. I better not even mention some nofactor clans. Only think that matters in cz atm is how big zerg u have behind u.

Iv known strom since diez started so i know what he can do, pwning 90% of ppl here would be even a quite soft prediction. Sad

enigma69

First of all, im not sure if its even stom playing there, he was supposed to be in the army. I have a guy who sometimes plays with his account in msn. I think i can ask i quess.

Last time i played in diez was more than a month ago with a warrior. PK is horrible, i saw ur clan mates from pariah playing like 2 rival baba netcaffee kids. No real teamplay PK skills whatsoever. Sry if i sound a bit harsh but its what i saw. Same goes to other big clans i saw. I better not even mention some nofactor clans. Only think that matters in cz atm is how big zerg u have behind u.
    Iv known strom since diez started so i know what he can do, pwning 90% of ppl here would be even a quite soft prediction. Sad[/b]
    ok maybe thats possible now that you have taken out the "equal gear and lvls" but even so his combo is crappy, as nice of a guy or good of a player as you may say he is, and he may be a wonderful support mage (dono), it dosnt make his combo any better, making all of those 1v1 wins based on his greater gear.

Willows

I'm glad he can't combo, 'cause he stuns me 1/3 hits and spams 700+ damage. Never liked thestrom, but what can you do.

ok maybe thats possible now that you have taken out the "equal gear and lvls" but even so his combo is crappy, as nice of a guy or good of a player as you may say he is, and he may be a wonderful support mage (dono), it dosnt make his combo any better, making all of those 1v1 wins based on his greater gear.[/b]
    I never said his nice. His a complete moron. Old ko4life members and diez ppl know that. Lets put it this way, iv seen ALOT worse combo and team play. Every 2nd mega movie here is a complete crap, specially mage 1's. I dont keep track much but i sometimes do dl, i havent deleted only 2 after iv watched for the first time.

Ofc most of his powah comes from his yber gear. But still, there are only few who would beat him. He atleast knows what mage has to do and whats its ment for.

P.S support mage dosent mean that u are far away and tp ppl. I considerd myself a support also and combod everyone, stun matters on light mage not dmg.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast