Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ThiefNeMo combo test video

This is a discussion on ThiefNeMo combo test video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i havnt tried tanking a titan yet so i really dont know how hard it is :P...
Page: 2

Banned

i havnt tried tanking a titan yet so i really dont know how hard it is :P

oli

Ouch !! dam yea is nice you caught me ROFL

is a normal visual bug.. all people when use snow get it <_<[/b]
    Did you know that with snowball you can combo like the combohackers?! Use snowballs with right click wihle u&#39;re following a noob, who&#39;s escapeing. After every skill press a snowball, but interrupt it and use the next skill. But it works when U&#39;re following someone.

A guy on C-west told me that.

Azraim

Did you know that with snowball you can combo like the combohackers?! Use snowballs with right click wihle u&#39;re following a noob, who&#39;s escapeing. After every skill press a snowball, but interrupt it and use the next skill. But it works when U&#39;re following someone.

A guy on C-west told me that.[/b]
    this method is called glitching and it was very used in ke version but this bug doesnt work anymore on USko so no he cant do it

Banned

this method is called glitching and it was very used in ke version but this bug doesnt work anymore on USko so no he cant do it[/b]
    1 more reason is that i have minor on right click :P

anyway yes old bug..many warriors on MYKO for follow rogues used it ^_^

Well ill start work on the movie soon... i hope that i can record also in CZ without lose too many fps... but is hard when many other player in the screen
    If not ill make a VS movie with all the kind of combo that i can do SR, R only, RR, and WR with W hold down..Impossible for me do E combo

Seekor

nice combo but i do prefer the wr combo as u dont miss out on as many R damages.

8/10

Azraim

This test is on a mob, he cant wr combo on it

goutsi

haha... yes as u can see im using a special pedal... is a version +21 rebirthed with also a auto-fuk off ok ?[/b]
    dude u dont get it ?? i dont care for ur combo i know i make very good combo in vs&#39;s and thats all i dont care about others... but to flame someone i dont even know ..... that i call VERY NOOB u get it

and for those who dont believe i minor &#39;solo&#39; live movie and main movie ocming soon

Tsikis

dude u dont get it ?? i dont care for ur combo i know i make very good combo in vs&#39;s and thats all i dont care about others... but to flame someone i dont even know ..... that i call VERY NOOB u get it

and for those who dont believe i minor &#39;solo&#39; live movie and main movie ocming soon [/b]
    haha+1 we will make together

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

slow and crap

slow and crap[/b]
    +1

goutsi + Tsikis

1 talk, other have to answer just after

not bad combo bro.. nice minor skill, my computer sucks has bad bad fps so for that reason i dont do much versus i just do pk parties and little versus in cz with my assasin specially now that my assasin is fully naked with a dv9 that im going to sell it..

im thinking to probably go mage or priest, i dont know if im going to still play rogue cuz of the new patch 83 lvl , will give a new change for the minor skill of rogue the cooldown timing.. that will really sucks, i dont know for how long, thats why im looking for another alternative character besides rogue.. mage or priest, but i will see for patch 83 and see how the minor will be .. if its too long ass time on each minor so fck it, bb rogue :lol: and i just go mage or priest, but no warrior cuz i already done warrior class for more than 4 years.. .. ^^

but nice video i give you an 8 bro, not bad ... i wanna see your pk video make it man.. thanks and GL

Banned

not bad combo bro.. nice minor skill, my computer sucks has bad bad fps so for that reason i dont do much versus i just do pk parties and little versus in cz with my assasin specially now that my assasin is fully naked with a dv9 that im going to sell it..

im thinking to probably go mage or priest, i dont know if im going to still play rogue cuz of the new patch 83 lvl , will give a new change for the minor skill of rogue the cooldown timing.. that will really sucks, i dont know for how long, thats why im looking for another alternative character besides rogue.. mage or priest, but i will see for patch 83 and see how the minor will be .. if its too long ass time on each minor so fck it, bb rogue :lol: and i just go mage or priest, but no warrior cuz i already done warrior class for more than 4 years.. .. ^^

but nice video i give you an 8 bro, not bad ... i wanna see your pk video make it man.. thanks and GL[/b]
    yea i agree... lets hope that k2 will never put that shit cooldown.. If so ill back to hp minor combo, i love rogues!!! i cant stop with that class
    Thank you for comment and gl too

PS goutsi + Tsikis is ok guys just dont tell me that i use pedal lol.... check minors on attack window...as u can see the speed is not constant as a pedal do...sometimes 6 minor in a row sometimes only 1 or 2...is me that slow down and speed up it

goutsi

goutsi + Tsikis

1 talk, other have to answer just after [/b]
    and whats ur problem ??

Thief i dont tell u have pedal lol i am not noob but u say that remember flaming me for pedal ??

nice combo but i do prefer the wr combo as u dont miss out on as many R damages.

8/10[/b]
    proof.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast