Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For those

This is a discussion on For those within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3 parties on either side is about the right number to make it nice pk. Any less and it's too ...
Page: 2

3 parties on either side is about the right number to make it nice pk. Any less and it's too little people. Any more and you're just overwhelmed sometimes.

zabjaka

after u ksed i bet u were like... HOLY SHIT I KILLED SOME1 I BETTER MOVE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xanarchistx

All orcs need is someone with some bawls now.

Of all those people, 2 orcs were actually TRYING to get out.

Validating

Cw is not empty .. The other server's are full of dumb idiot's without reason .. Also Cw is an english speaking server at most and u got the chance's to pwn and have fun with ur friend's.. I love cw and i dont give a shit about what other's saying ..Simple as that.. I love it![/b]
    cw sux :P

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

CWest still need at least 2-3 more really good clans. CZ is still inactive 75% of the time imo, getting tired of scrolling and then seeing that the only opponents I can kill is the k0xper's at cardinals/treants, aoe DK parties, or spike towns. If undez is online with pk party, I try to see if we have enough people to make a party, but usually only get 5 people or so. Then when we have parties going, the only orcs we can kill is raid booro, it gets annoying and boring a lot, can't compare it to Ares pk but I enjoy playing cwest because I miss playing assassin :lol:

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

some ppl like diez , some ppl like c-west

some ppl like uber items , some ppl standard gear

thats all

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

CWest still need at least 2-3 more really good clans. CZ is still inactive 75% of the time imo, getting tired of scrolling and then seeing that the only opponents I can kill is the k0xper's at cardinals/treants, aoe DK parties, or spike towns. If undez is online with pk party, I try to see if we have enough people to make a party, but usually only get 5 people or so. Then when we have parties going, the only orcs we can kill is raid booro, it gets annoying and boring a lot, can't compare it to Ares pk but I enjoy playing cwest because I miss playing assassin :lol:[/b]
    true but i still think the server growing

true but i still think the server growing[/b]
    Of course it is. =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12