Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

For those who doesnt know what pedals do, just watch it xD

This is a discussion on For those who doesnt know what pedals do, just watch it xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ah well nice edit though...
Page: 2

ah well nice edit though

99.999999% of sins that minor on full hp for absolutely no reason whatsoever are using a pedal.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

aw... why am i not in this movie? o yea i dont die :P hahah, sum pretty sad clips he used though... lol @ end with human ko.xpers lolz....

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    ahahah i like how every1 misses this point, shows who really paid attention and who didnt. Tht guy wasted 2k pots in like 45 mins rofl
    honestly...... I knew Sha21wn would notice. For me, he's the best rogue in KO period and Ive played with some of the best. He's the most skilled overall KO player at ANY class.... with the best attitude. The day he quit his last rogue, WickedDaggerzz.. was the day I literally quit playing mage then. I loved him that much. No gaeness..... being serious as fuck. I'd put my next two paychecks that put him in equal gear up against anyone on any class..... same gear..... he's gonna win. People are seriously missing out playing next to him......

Love me some Sha21wn.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    99.999999% of sins that minor on full hp for absolutely no reason whatsoever are using a pedal.
    Guess I'm one of the 0,000001% then?. Honestly ppl should stop calling other ppl pedal users unless you got solid proof. Here again whatever he's doing in the pk video is easily do-able with 2 hands on keyboard so u can't really prove he uses pedal. Oh yeah btw the reason why he uses minor even with full hp is because he's in action and using WSAD keys so he's ready to take hits and attack at the same time. God some ppl have lots to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Guess I'm one of the 0,000001% then?. Honestly ppl should stop calling other ppl pedal users unless you got solid proof. Here again whatever he's doing in the pk video is easily do-able with 2 hands on keyboard so u can't really prove he uses pedal. Oh yeah btw the reason why he uses minor even with full hp is because he's in action and using WSAD keys so he's ready to take hits and attack at the same time. God some ppl have lots to learn.
    Did you even watch the video? lol.

Ok i guess on a mage, you spam hp pots constantly from the moment u enter CZ to the moment you leave? I mean c'mon your theorys right, you just apply it to the totally wrong video.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Did you even watch the video? lol.

Ok i guess on a mage, you spam hp pots constantly from the moment u enter CZ to the moment you leave? I mean c'mon your theorys right, you just apply it to the totally wrong video.
    I did watch it and I saw nothing suspicious. He didn't spam minor all the time but only when in action. Gonna watch it again and see if my opinion changes.

Edit: After watching the ending of the video (not just first minutes) I can say its a bit suspicious he minors at some weird timings when there's nobody near him and when he's attacking a runner and he's not under attack himself. Guess u were right.

i think he does have a macro, hell he could have set up the macro to perfom right click. but the way he is using the mouse to click on people and attack with no minor interuption must be right click on minor for sure thats the only legit way. but the way he minors non stop and the way his mp pots refill at the same time is a bit suspect.

Banned Regular Member

So..... Pedal guy is someone babashoper and don't care about he's poitons??

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

His potting is pretty bad at times , he drops all his manner a few times. I am trying to look at this pretty objectively and compare how he is doing stuff to how I did it back when minor was first used on Diez. He is making a lot of errors with the timing of pots and I am sure he never bothered using a hp pot , even when he was low on hp. I wish people who use crazy gear like he obviously has , would come and pk in CZ , rather than just rolling over any party that gets in their way. With a lvl 80+ health pool it would be much more of a challenge to get away with a pure minor and would surely show up any macro that is being used , regardless how basic or advanced it may be.

go learn what pedal does kid then come here and talk lol

his pedal is called Assasin Kral BlackBOX-II (1,7,8,R)

skill bar 1 light feet spam
    skill bar 7 mana pot spam
    skill bar 8 minor spam
    spam r <== im not sure if he has the one with spam r

every pedal user has this skill bar lol go on Assasin Kral BlackBOX-II - AS-18 - KOPedal.com - BlackBOX, Pedal, Knight Online minor Pedal, Warrior Attack Pedal, EXP Pedal, EUKO Pedal u can watch the video

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IIRedII View Post

skill bar 8 minor spam

every pedal user has this skill bar lol go on Assasin Kral BlackBOX-II - AS-18 - KOPedal.com - BlackBOX, Pedal, Knight Online minor Pedal, Warrior Attack Pedal, EXP Pedal, EUKO Pedal u can watch the video
    yep his minor looks exactly like that also.

but the way he is using the mouse to click on people and attack with no minor interuption must be right click on minor for sure thats the only legit way. but the way he minors non stop and the way his mp pots refill at the same time is a bit suspect.
    that obvious make him pedal

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

I wouldn't say it's pedal but if you watch closely at some points he's using his mouse and healing rly fast, also hitting skills and mana poting. If he were only right clicking it's not possible to heal that fast, so I'm thinking he has a macro mouse that repeats clicks OR he has freaking monster of a PC that can drop mana so fast with minor.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IIRedII View Post

skill bar 8 minor spam

Been a very long time since anyone has called me kid ,, since I am in my 30's now lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast