Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

titanz vs integrity ( 8v8 3 priest 1 tp mage both sides)

This is a discussion on titanz vs integrity ( 8v8 3 priest 1 tp mage both sides) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave wasnt full integrity party , main members werent there pm them next time .. Like 90% ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    wasnt full integrity party , main members werent there pm them next time ..
    Like 90% of the pk videos are when you rape the opponent not when your stalemate or losing...the whole point of the video is cuz cuban thinks he's the best and he got wrecked as for not having best members don't add them if there not "best members" simple.

Banned Senior Member

lol main members excuse shouldn't be a excuse if you are a clan leader you should hold all of your clan members to the same standard because since they are part of the clan. the clan is only as good as the worst member of it

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    lol main members excuse shouldn't be a excuse if you are a clan leader you should hold all of your clan members to the same standard because since they are part of the clan. the clan is only as good as the worst member of it
    Yet I keep getting crap about not accepting people.. Decisions, decisions, decisions.. An easy way out is making them all go warrior. Descent op.

lol please.. Titanz didnt even have a full strong party either...
    if u guys wana 8v8 with your best ppl then sure bring it on

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Appetite View Post
    lol please.. Titanz didnt even have a full strong party either...
    if u guys wana 8v8 with your best ppl then sure bring it on
    They dont accept
    Let's do Sunday, JUST ONE PM IS ENOUGH

Yea they added HackBir there much worse , I don't even think those guys have keyboards or mouses
    When all else fails add some hacking turks , they will bring you victory

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    They dont accept
    well would be nice but most of work and what not , why do you think we have never gone CSW , and we 8 vs 8 almost every night so what would be the point?
    well 8 vs 8 when you guys don't try 16 vs 8 with ur new lame mage party.

If you can get 8 of these guys to log on a sunday ill be there cause I cant , were not little kids most people have lives and cant play KO 24/7 everyday

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    They dont accept
    Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    well would be nice but most of work and what not , why do you think we have never gone CSW , and we 8 vs 8 almost every night so what would be the point?

If you can get 8 of these guys to log on a sunday ill be there cause I cant , were not little kids most people have lives and cant play KO 24/7 everyday
    umm i can see that nice fight coming soon please record and upload it to let us enjoy too
    Last edited by Madrid; 01-28-2014 at 04:09 AM.
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post

What the hell are u talking about? ur full party even cant kill chukaro,ironpaladin,captainfire easly . After i slept, make ur lame 3 party with fascinating clan against our melee party, also u guys got rape this from our random party ?

I sent pm via xSmackDown, why u guys didnt accept it?
    You guys waiting for "CaptainFire sleeping",then lets PK ? i really dont know.

And the tbl,hack things; you guys should eat more bread to learn " how to play KO" ; )

[ 2vs2 After Demoralizer did press OK€ ? ]

The next Sunday (2 February)at 1pm 2pm 3pm 4pm at ur Canada time, if you want to do 8v8 or (3vs8 ) just one pm enough kanka.

Ahahahahaha this is amazing, i remember when we make 6 ppl party and Titanz come whit Fascinating (1.5 - 2 pts) and they all die like a nubs, i think thats why they quit, but 1 week ago (when we make mage pt) they join like a gg clan lol, stop flaming ppl or i'll be back on Disaster =)
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

Banned Senior Member

this is why i posted the video yous talk so much shit! i don't like to flame anyone or act all high a mighty but like please post video instead of just saying i remember or we did this cause whenever we fight u guys u say it 2 party's when it's really just one. u may count the 2 or 3 stranglers as a whole party but we don't. if u wanna be technical the video above is a 8v8+ stranglers cause there were other people in the fight not in ur party. and captain fire why????? we have a hard time killing chukaro? of course u failed to mention it was a bunch of warriors hahahaha we had a hard time catching him. only way we killed him was slow or shockstun and only reason you guys lived so long is cause the shields kept saving you guys. like im not saying you clan is not good integrity is one of the strongest human clans in server but you guys act like your amazing and you just destroy everyone. please next time post a video instead of flaming saying we killed yous by word of mouth. metro idk what ur talking about ur mage party wont even fight unless you have 2 parties.... and if you get caught in a 8v8 town-town-town tp-town. like healsmash was just saying he cant log on Sunday for a 8v8 cause a lot of the titanz have jobs and work, and you go into saying we cant kill you and we wait for you to sleep to pk... no we pk late cause that's when everyone is available please get over your self.

Banned Senior Member

They work on Sunday too uhmmm.PM box just open for when u want to do.. every1 knows who is good clan or not later ^^

I know u don't try to flame, but howeva is not the true history, i love titanz cause if they don't log we can't do PK thats simple, cuz the fasciNUBS dont get out of town if u guys dont go first, lets reply whit a video so is ok, im done whit this topic =)

PD: Re-building lDisaster in 1.. 2.. 3..
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

FeeLTheFire wery butthurt.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by masterslave View Post
    feelthefire wery butthurt.
    welcome the hell b1tch

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast