Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

titanz vs integrity ( 8v8 3 priest 1 tp mage both sides)

This is a discussion on titanz vs integrity ( 8v8 3 priest 1 tp mage both sides) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 The guy who sold items to all ur baba clan , btw, im making a video, ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    The guy who sold items to all ur baba clan ,

btw, im making a video, hope u'll remember me soon

also, ask demoralizer (he know very well who i am) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNzXU2bSd00

lololololololol

hahaha ala mierda i like that intro keep this up

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Well i prefer giga over avedon anyday.
    And guy who recorded this vs movie.... Lol wtf 2 fps or what?
    What do you know something about slowmotion?
    ComaX likes this.

Banned Senior Member

This is definition of slowmo:
    Typically this sslowmo is achieved when each film frame is captured at a rate much faster than it will be played back. When replayed at normal speed, time appears to be moving more slowly. A term for creating slow motion film is overcranking which refers to hand cranking an early camera at a faster rate than normal (i.e. faster than 24 frames per second). Slow motion can also be achieved by playing normally recorded footage at a slower speed.

And this video is completely different thing, in nutshell: laggy shyt

Trying to be smartass? No,no just dumbass.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    What do you know something about slowmotion?
    My english is not perfect, but what the fvck is this.

Banned Senior Member

also, ask demoralizer (he know very well who i am) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNzXU2bSd00
    gg next time please fraps Ur self cause u lost all credibility in my view u could of been 35% potting red pot full scrolled and bunch of other shit. im not saying any of this happened but next time fraps ur self cause i can record demo vsing you when he use's full 35% pots and red pot and no1 would ever know just saying disaster was a GG warrior but once again this video proves nothing.

Banned Senior Member

This is definition of slowmo:
    Typically this sslowmo is achieved when each film frame is captured at a rate much faster than it will be played back. When replayed at normal speed, time appears to be moving more slowly. A term for creating slow motion film is overcranking which refers to hand cranking an early camera at a faster rate than normal (i.e. faster than 24 frames per second). Slow motion can also be achieved by playing normally recorded footage at a slower speed.

And this video is completely different thing, in nutshell: laggy shyt

Trying to be smartass? No,no just dumbass.

edit:
    My english is not perfect, but what the fvck is this.
    Idiot, this video less than 2 min.If you extend the video like at 0.35-0.44

This the is normal thing
    ComaX likes this.

This the is normal thing
    You're wrong. The video is not slowed down because it doesn't show all of their movement but instead jumps from one frame to another. That is why he said it's like 2 fps. It's the opposite of slow mo actually.

Banned Senior Member

This the is normal thing
    I was right as i said lol, such a kiddo

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You're wrong. The video is not slowed down because it doesn't show all of their movement but instead jumps from one frame to another. That is why he said it's like 2 fps. It's the opposite of slow mo actually.
    Its my opinion; Every part of vs less than 30sec, as i said if u extend the video+effects and if he uses low ram, this is normal.Because he plays w/o lag in game.Anyway we have made another movie too.Enjoy
    ComaX likes this.

Its my opinion; Every part of vs less than 30sec, as i said if u extend the video+effects and if he uses low ram, this is normal.Because he plays w/o lag in game.Anyway we have made another movie too.Enjoy
    I respect people's opinions to a certain extent but in this case you're just wrong. The video is just as long as it would be if it was 100+ FPS instead of 2 FPS. It can be cut down or sped up without reducing the frame rate but this was not the case. Besides, why would you edit a video that way anyway? Oh well. Me proving you wrong won't change anything in the end, the video will stay the same so this rant is pointless.

Banned Senior Member

I respect people's opinions to a certain extent but in this case you're just wrong. The video is just as long as it would be if it was 100+ FPS instead of 2 FPS. It can be cut down or sped up without reducing the frame rate but this was not the case. Besides, why would you edit a video that way anyway? Oh well. Me proving you wrong won't change anything in the end, the video will stay the same so this rant is pointless.
    Who wants to do edit the video, this is his pleasure.You cant question it.You can just like it or unlike it.

About the fps,Maybe this is his first sony vegas work.I just tried that in my pc and i didnt see the big diff.Also i can show this diff.

And this wont change anything about "Kallop cant make pk movie, he just keep talking about the videos".
    ComaX likes this.

Who wants to do edit the video, this is his pleasure.You cant question it.You can just like it or unlike it.

About the fps,Maybe this is his first sony vegas work.I just tried that in my pc and i didnt see the big diff.Also i can show this diff.

And this wont change anything about "Kallop cant make pk movie, he just keep talking about the videos".
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when a superior being tries to have a conversation with a maggot. Sigh, this is exactly why there should be a world-war 3.. Maybe it'd wipe out some of the imbeciles?..

Banned Senior Member

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when a superior being tries to have a conversation with a maggot. Sigh, this is exactly why there should be a world-war 3.. Maybe it'd wipe out some of the imbeciles?..
    are u mad? lets fight..
    ComaX likes this.

Banned Senior Member

are u mad? lets fight..
    we are not mad, its just sad that people like you really exist Big mouth, small dick

Banned Senior Member

we are not mad, its just sad that people like you really exist Big mouth, small dick
    wanna try TURKISH D1CK ?
    ComaX likes this.

Banned Senior Member

lol feelthefire does anyone like you ??????

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast