Koxp

This is a discussion on Koxp within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just one more example of koxp ...fresh one !! made 6. march 2007. on ares 2 was on my mage ...
Page: 1

Molder

just one more example of koxp ...fresh one !!
    made 6. march 2007. on ares 2

was on my mage mirjana ....koxper name 0000oo_ !!
    i know this no help , and he will continue to do this but...!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-IZqsUkcv4

<3 Molder !

its long time ago i mean its not the last 1 you will see and its not the first...i saw before few days koxpers in HOBGOBLINS when i help my frined in quest...i really dont care but if the koxp ppl attack me with 5 arrows hack i will be mad so for now its NOT fine but its ok i just hope its not be again on people well..we should waiting and hope they&#39;ll be banned for that hacks but its will take long time till k2 take care thanks for share it but as i said its not the first or last

garfieldbr

its long time ago i mean its not the last 1 you will see and its not the first...i saw before few days koxpers in HOBGOBLINS when i help my frined in quest...i really dont care but if the koxp ppl attack me with 5 arrows hack i will be mad so for now its NOT fine but its ok i just hope its not be again on people well..we should waiting and hope they&#39;ll be banned for that hacks but its will take long time till k2 take care thanks for share it but as i said its not the first or last[/b]
    +1 koxp for exp i dont care
    koxp for pk i really hate =)

+1 koxp for exp i dont care
    koxp for pk i really hate =)[/b]
    do you know what the fuck you are talking?

so you have no problem with 7x abuser? (which comes as "feature" of one of this kosp/koxp stuff)
    so you have no problem with dudes, that made lv 80 in 5-6 days? (since i read, its possible to do that 7x 60x (1 hobgoblin = exp of 60? n1)

sexy Owa

well the way i see it turks can dupe, xp bug, koxp and do whatever they want to beef up their characters :/ but they are still turks and will get their ass&#39;s handed to them by most if not all good legit players thestr0m is an example of this, can name some others

Pwner4Last

so you have no problem with 7x abuser? (which comes as "feature" of one of this kosp/koxp stuff)
    so you have no problem with dudes, that made lv 80 in 5-6 days? (since i read, its possible to do that 7x 60x (1 hobgoblin = exp of 60? n1)[/b]

True but u would only get about 1k each hob then but ofc 1x 60 = 60k !

SilentDaemon

huhuhu

so you have no problem with dudes, that made lv 80 in 5-6 days? (since i read, its possible to do that 7x 60x (1 hobgoblin = exp of 60? n1)[/b]
    yea i dont care anyway i dlw char so they can hit lvl 80 i dont care but if some koxp will do hack on bosses i will be very mad if its for xp at luferson go had i dont use and i never not going to use it...so do what you want i play fair if is be on ppl i will stop play this shit till k2 start banned again...