Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Top 5 Elmo Clan dont need to be lunar war chars :) (cwest )

This is a discussion on Top 5 Elmo Clan dont need to be lunar war chars :) (cwest ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; welcome to ko4life lol ...fuking idiots ..u gotta love it [/b] Yes I guess you are right about idiots in ...
Page: 5

welcome to ko4life lol ...fuking idiots ..u gotta love it [/b]
    Yes I guess you are right about idiots in ko4life, look at you

Maybe too hard for you to be good in "normal" server... Must be fun to search ppl in CZ. Actually, CZ should be a place of waiting : wait for respawn boss & players.
    You even can hope to be the 1st in CW
    "Prefer be the 1st in Mulhouse than 2nd in Paris", yes why not.

Well, for your DCZ clan, GG to have some players active in your clan and manage to have some NPs :mellow:

Banned

Yes I guess you are right about idiots in ko4life, look at you

Maybe too hard for you to be good in "normal" server... Must be fun to search ppl in CZ. Actually, CZ should be a place of waiting : wait for respawn boss & players.
    You even can hope to be the 1st in CW
    "Prefer be the 1st in Mulhouse than 2nd in Paris", yes why not.
    Well, for your DCZ clan, GG to have some players active in your clan and manage to have some NPs :mellow:[/b]
    lol..look at me lawl.. .it is a normal server just not as many people so just shhh

gz

there arent probably more than 5 clans with symbols on carnac west :/

agendas

gratz dude. Huge accomplishment. Not many people can say they were leader of a top 5 clan in usko bottom line. Forget the haterz

glaciuxx

i never go lw tho ...ty for beign flame #1 ..lets see how many more there will be :/ ...some people cant jsut be happy for dlw noobs being top watever ;/[/b]

ROEFL!!!!!!!!

Banned

u guys can stop posting..we lost top 5 since a member got hacked and had to quit LAWL ((((((((( sucks anyways we will get it back soon but i wont put another pointless topic up..ty for the gjs and shit..and if u flamed this good job i hope u sleep better at night :/ peace

Icy

gz bro gogogo find a clan to do quest felankor if you ever kill the isi
    west doesnt have good nps before i donated all my nps to panchovilla's clan i had boarder S and i hadn't played
    the server in about a month so i am not to surprised since dcz gets most action on server

ISeeYouPee

icy your sig is nasty...u say u are leet cus u beat elktrik :S thats sad hehe
    thats nothing to be proud of sunny boy

icy your sig is nasty...u say u are leet cus u beat elktrik :S thats sad hehe
    thats nothing to be proud of sunny boy[/b]
    Sarcasm... FTW

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

gz bro gogogo find a clan to do quest felankor if you ever kill the isi
    west doesnt have good nps before i donated all my nps to panchovilla's clan i had boarder S and i hadn't played
    the server in about a month so i am not to surprised since dcz gets most action on server[/b]

i've boarder S symbol and im a dlw rogue and i only play wars sometimes in ardream 1 sc^_^

u guys can stop posting..we lost top 5 since a member got hacked and had to quit LAWL ((((((((( sucks anyways we will get it back soon but i wont put another pointless topic up..ty for the gjs and shit..and if u flamed this good job i hope u sleep better at night :/ peace[/b]
    you talking about rock? if so someone told me his cousin went on, broke all his chit going to 8, and quit clan. who are you talking about getting hacked?

NosferatuSoldier

you talking about rock? if so someone told me his cousin went on, broke all his chit going to 8, and quit clan. who are you talking about getting hacked?[/b]
    Most likely Rock, and whatever explanation there is, it sucks for him :\

Banned

you talking about rock? if so someone told me his cousin went on, broke all his chit going to 8, and quit clan. who are you talking about getting hacked?[/b]
    ok when somone gets on somone eles account and breaks shit..its usally called getting hacked...and now he is back in clan so please just stop acting like u know everything bro cause u dont
    ty for bringin this kid fight on forums tho what a waste of time

ok when somone gets on somone eles account and breaks shit..its usally called getting hacked...and now he is back in clan so please just stop acting like u know everything bro cause u dont
    ty for bringin this kid fight on forums tho what a waste of time[/b]
    wow...wtf you stupid faggot? why make it into a flame..when there was no flame...was a fukgin question cause i was concerned about rock..since i havent seen him in days. stupid fuker. quit getting angry cause you suck. and almsot lose vs to kids with cleav7 and fp7. get better.

and its not rly getting hacked if it was his cousin..was more like his cousin being an asshole.if he got hacked he would have no gear at all.

you made me flame. you know i dont hesitate or regret my flames.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast