Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Top 5 Elmo Clan dont need to be lunar war chars :) (cwest )

This is a discussion on Top 5 Elmo Clan dont need to be lunar war chars :) (cwest ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow...wtf you stupid faggot? why make it into a flame..when there was no flame...was a fukgin question cause i was ...
Page: 6

Banned

wow...wtf you stupid faggot? why make it into a flame..when there was no flame...was a fukgin question cause i was concerned about rock..since i havent seen him in days. stupid fuker. quit getting angry cause you suck. and almsot lose vs to kids with cleav7 and fp7. get better.

and its not rly getting hacked if it was his cousin..was more like his cousin being an asshole.if he got hacked he would have no gear at all.

you made me flame. you know i dont hesitate or regret my flames.[/b]
    look at u bro lol ...i dont even need to try to make u look bad u just do it urself with all ur crying ... lol bro almost dont count in a unbuff vs lol nice try tho buddy ..i didnt want a flame but i know whever u go u bring it ..if a mod could close this i would love it

ok when somone gets on somone eles account and breaks shit..its usally called getting hacked...and now he is back in clan so please just stop acting like u know everything bro cause u dont
    ty for bringin this kid fight on forums tho what a waste of time
    [/b]
    i started the flame? read your post one more time before you say such stupid things. so how about you do us all a favor..and stop acting like your any better then the randoms noobs that speedhack in ardream.

Banned

i started the flame? read your post one more time before you say such stupid things. so how about you do us all a favor..and stop acting like your any better then the randoms noobs that speedhack in ardream.[/b]
    ok lawl..anyways close please ?

eather c west is pathetic or u have good gear to have a symbol ;\

Banned

eather c west is pathetic or u have good gear to have a symbol ;\[/b]
    its easy to get one...every 60+ doantes there np..and im only at 64k and got s:/ so ya

fuk ranks ;\

i got border S at 40k, and someone has one at 38k...38k is the minimum though. and yes all the high lvls donate..so its easy for ardream chars. theres 3 ardream chars with border nazi symbol.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456