Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

top 5 pk videos of all time

This is a discussion on top 5 pk videos of all time within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all of freestyler and maklers videos are my favorite. Vol1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk00fsbI5sA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A5eowKE_ew Vol2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xecOfCpJXrY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xJAjuFaC7I oh and for lv59 its ...
Page: 3

zecabr, Prodigy™ and LambOfGod like this.

Man i miss that lol, that was like right when i came back from portugal to lol

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    noob i though i was your favorite bp :s.
    Where is yo movie at brah ?

Jajajaja ill accept that you are the only one that I can agree has beaten me fair and square. A couple years after my prime time playing ko but beaten like a scrub none the less.

Yo are you playing anything ?

Tarinity pk vol. 1

Dropbox link to the vid:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f3gb5nitrpuozil/Km5NVVxLLs

That's all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Where is yo movie at brah ?
    Jajajaja ill accept that you are the only one that I can agree has beaten me fair and square. A couple years after my prime time playing ko but beaten like a scrub none the less.
    Yo are you playing anything ?
    jaja , im not playing anything atm ,sorting my documents , i might go to Italy where i got roots(family) to visit them and i'll prepare my stuff , im switching to a university in Germany for my Engineering's master,no time to play ko at all .

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    WS.

@Taranity movie, pretty awesome , i enjoyed the whole vid, but i was expecting a live camera with you , was getting horny at the though of your white chubby body :s.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

dude, what plant are you smoking? this is the best KO videos ever.

mr80 BOO Pk movie Xigenon BOOOO pk movie - YouTube Mr80 BOOOOOOOOOOOO Intro. Power of lvl 80. ( Best Sin in KO History) this is not the original one, the original one was edited and changed music, this is how it was since he uploaded it, before change the songs. so this is a re-uploaded video. if you want the original one here it is but its the same, just with noob musics..Mr80 BOOO! Pk Movie ( Intro Of lvl 80 ) - YouTube

Mr80 BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Movie 1/2 BB All - YouTube (BB Movie from Mr80 part 1)

Mr80 BOOOOOOOOOOO Last Movie 2/2 BB All - YouTube (part 2)

I agree with 0000000 video, but, 0000000 wasn't the best rogue of all time, i can tell you why, 0000000 was the best in a time where he could kill every1 with even Pierce, just a few skills for him were enough, and he ran around with just hp pots all time :P , BOOOOOOOOOOO was in lvl 80, ofc he also got a lot of easy kills, but, he trully combos, he runs with minor, he does minor combo, and he tanks as good if not better than 0000000..
    SaintKnight likes this.

good pk movie , i like video razor and booooooo

yup! BOOOOOOOOOO owns!

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    being the "best" archer has very little/nothing to do with 1 v 1'ing, and a good archer would know that which leads me to believe your a shit archer.

on topic: the ahm int priest vid is probably my fav pk vid of all time
    I couldn't agree more with George. It is not hard to master maximum speed combo with archery and throwing minors between combo, at that point when 2 archers have mastered the combo it only comes to gear difference OR who hits the first skill that usually makes a winner, it's the other things that are important much more, when to jump IN in party fights, when to play support, how you handle sliders, movement predictions etc etc. What many archers are forgetting is playing support more, which was primary role of an archer and still is, imo archer should play more support then sin even. Razor does handle support part good, also when I've fought him on EUKO-europa he knows how to fight and close / distance vs which includes a lot of skill bar changing and healing and a lot of predictions and he doesn't whine when one plays like that on the other side every other archer I've met called me noob when I played like that (not just being static but being on the move in a "VS") The thing is as I've mentioned before static vs is 1 thing dynamic a hole another, in a dynamic vs if you're good you can literally destroy archer with 2x better gear then yours.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I always liked Cerotes Video on Beramus. The things he could do as a lvl 75 warrior were amazing.
    Cerote Pk and PvP Movie - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    WS.
    Lel u movng to europe feggit, I'll stalkyou down and conquer your ass on another one of my analcrusades.

kek

nice video love it!

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    I always liked Cerotes Video on Beramus. The things he could do as a lvl 75 warrior were amazing.
    Cerote Pk and PvP Movie - YouTube
    That pk video was made when there were barely any lvl 80s. Which explains why a lvl 75 warrior can be so good Also as you can see he was from InFamous clan which had some pretty well geared people in it including Hitmachine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast